Lincecum busted!

Yo Andrew, if it was you that pulled over Linc...what would you do??? :cool:

lol...I tend not to arrest or cite people up on small amounts of pot. I smoked so much of it myself I try not to be too much of a hypocrite.

I once pulled over a miami heat basketball player and his crew was blazing it up and he started swearing to me that he was sober...It was funny to say the least
why couldn't you have pulled me over when I got caught! The asshole who did treated my friends and I like we were drug lords or something. They had five cop cars and a police dog there for a quarter of weed. Then the asshole asked me if the 26 bucks I had on me was drugs money. Of course very stoned I told him, " yeah! I am a columbian drug lord".

can I give you a tip...

don't be a wise ass to the cops...it doesn't help your case.

People give me smart answers like that it only makes me write them up on more violations...We always get the last laugh

I was kidding! I kow it takes at least 2 to make a good one. :razz:
He probably was only smoking a joint, he is a white guy.

Psh, there was a time in my life when I ONLY smoked blunts.

And then I'd have the audacity to tell someone they were idiots for smoking cigs :lol:

I was kdding about the white guy thing.:lol:
I do have to say black men roll the best joints and blunts though especially ones from New York.:razz:

I only smoke blunts if they rolled PROP-ah!

lol...I tend not to arrest or cite people up on small amounts of pot. I smoked so much of it myself I try not to be too much of a hypocrite.

I once pulled over a miami heat basketball player and his crew was blazing it up and he started swearing to me that he was sober...It was funny to say the least

Nice on the being kind on the weed thing. It's a really stupid law to begin with.

yeah...now don't get me wrong. If some kid blatantly lies to me and thinks I'm stupid and he is smarter then me then I will most def write his ass up.

Also if it's a bunch of trouble makers that I know are doing other bad things I write them up...but if I feel ya out and you are a normal guy just burning one and are respectful and honest with me...chances are I let you go

can I give you a tip...

don't be a wise ass to the cops...it doesn't help your case.

People give me smart answers like that it only makes me write them up on more violations...We always get the last laugh
I was already arrested and being booked when I said that.:razz: The guy kept saying stupid shit like that and finally once he has me booked and said that crap I smarted off. Trust me I never talk back to cops, I don't want to be tased. ;)
He even said in his police report I was very corruptive, the report is also pretty funny to read now. Man I was an idiot back then.:lol:

You're a Yankee fan AND a cop, Andrew?!

I need to get my head examined for liking you and thinking you're a decent human being.

:D

I need to get my head examined for liking you and thinking you're a decent human being.

But he's a cop that's willing to go light on weed possessors that play their cards right.

Good luck finding ANY cop like that up here in the northeast.

or here in the northwest! Shit! they beat you to death if you are holding a pepsi bottle.

Not only that, but Andrew's a ROOKIE!

Around here, the fucking rookies are the WORST. They come out of the academy thinking they're all hard asses now. They speak condescendingly to you the whole time, and you're not getting out of any ticket.

But he's a cop that's willing to go light on weed possessors that play their cards right.

It's his saving grace :lol: j/k

Srsly though we don't need to sweat that shit in MA anymore ... it's civil offense that carries a $100 fine. Not quite there yet but it beats the hell outta giving ppl a record over some weed.

lol...there are plenty of NYPD that think like me...I know that because all my friends that are NYPD think the same way I do.

Article..one thing I do is if the perp has any red sox apparel..i sprinkle some crack on him and book him real fast

Not only that, but Andrew's a ROOKIE!

Around here, the fucking rookies are the WORST. They come out of the academy thinking they're all hard asses now. They speak condescendingly to you the whole time, and you're not getting out of any ticket.

I know the attitude quite well.

Remember green ropes?

It's his saving grace :lol: j/k

Srsly though we don't need to sweat that shit in MA anymore ... it's civil offense that carries a $100 fine. Not quite there yet but it beats the hell outta giving ppl a record over some weed.
NJ's got it on their list, apparently. Corzine had said he'd sign the bill if it hit his desk, but I don't know what Christie will do now.

I haven't even gotten a chance to see how our legislature did Tuesday, so I don't even know if the Dems still have a majority here.

I think the bill being proposed was only going to be for medicinal anyway.

I'm really surprised a hugely progressive state like NJ hasn't made that move yet.

lol...there are plenty of NYPD that think like me...I know that because all my friends that are NYPD think the same way I do.

Article..one thing I do is if the perp has any red sox apparel..i sprinkle some crack on him and book him real fast

Whenever I drive through NY I'm always a little worried that a cop will see my plates and eff with my for being from MA.

Yeah, I heard about a thing called the "gun drop" too, where a dirty unregged gun picked up elsewhere is kept and "dropped" on some other perp down the road at some point to use for probable cause, or whatever. I hear it's something that was actually taught in the academy.

This is just some bullshit I heard from a friend through a friend, though.

I wouldn't doubt some cops pull that shit, but please tell me this isn't SOP in training.

Last edited:
I'm sure it happens but its not taught and I have never heard of anything like that in my dept

andrew I am trying to remember who you got in the " i have had more sexual parters" debate with. was it shogun?

Yeah, sounds like some Alonzo from Training Day type shit.

Remember green ropes?

Yeah we had that convo before, lol.

All the kids that were dorks growing up now have "power" and think they're god's gift.

The worst were the reds though, because they were the ones who sucked MTL dick and pulled the most paperwork on the bad kids to get promoted. :rolleyes:

andrew I am trying to remember who you got in the " i have had more sexual parters" debate with. was it shogun?

i don't even know what you are talking about...only time shogun and I ever really argued was over a retarded video game thread...I've been keeping to the sports forums mostly since I've returned here.

I find it impossible to argue politics with brainwashed libs :)

Forum List

Back