Limbaugh opens show defending Akin

I am no fan of Rush, he come off too arrogant to me, but the OP is making it like he is defending what Akins said, when in reality we don't know what he said, because the OP only posted his opinion (which is highly biased) of what Rush "supposedly" did!

The OP lied when he stated that Limbaugh wants Akin to stay in.
Your Messiahrushie started out wanting Akin to stay saying he simply said something stupid but he's not an evil person like the Dems, but after the half hour break and the GOP reading their paid shill the riot act he suddenly wanted Akin to "make the Right choice."

You idiot libs are a riot. Rush is a paid shill for the GOP? If you'd listen once in a while you'd know then that the GOP isn't getting much bang for their bucks considering how often Rush has negative things to say about the elite GOP hierarchy, big name Republicans in Washington, etc. He blasts them all the time as any regular listener knows.

But have at it. Your fellow idiots love to hear your tripe.

When your MessiahRushie opened his show he wanted Akin to stay and he wanted the GOP to "circle the wagons" around him like the Dems do. After the half hour break, and his GOP masters letting him know who is boss, he suddenly changed his tune and wants Akin to do the Right thing.

August 21, 2012
RUSH: Snerdley is yelling at me: "Are you gonna get rid of Akin now?" Before I give my two cents on all this, folks, let me first say I have two natural tendencies. One is to avoid the pack, to avoid the conventional wisdom. When everybody seems to be uttering, voicing, doing the same thing, that's when I put on the brakes and say, "Do I want to join this mob?" And I also have, as you well know, a tendency to want to support conservatives who come under fire. It doesn't happen enough. You know, the Democrats circle the wagons around their people. We circle the firing squad. It's what we do.

I think I understand exactly what happened here. All these people who say they don't know what Akin was saying, they don't know what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what happened here. I think Akin is one of these guys -- it's a wild guess 'cause I don't know him, but I'm just gonna throw my two cents in here like everybody else is. There are people who hang around only like-minded people, and there are people who hang around and expose themselves to people that disagree with them on things. I think Akin may be one of these people who hangs around with people who only think the way he does about things.

If you strip this down, what Akin was trying to say was something very simple. I don't think abortion should even happen in rape. That's what he was trying to say. Let's just strip away all the other stuff. There are a group of pro-lifers who profoundly believe that, and they talk to each other, and they try to come up with ways of persuading other people to agree with them on this. Because their view is, it's not the baby's fault. Why are we gonna kill the baby? Why should there be an exception?

snip/

RUSH: Now, a lot of you are gonna think I'm insincere when I say this. I have a real problem sitting here and telling this man that he has to go. I don't want anybody telling me what I have to do with my radio show. I don't like people telling me, "You know, you better quit" after I've said something that I don't even think, in my cases... The double standard is undeniable, but it's there, and it's I think one of the reasons, by the way...

Oo! Let me try!

So Akin goes on TV with Charles Jaco, which is mistake number one, but he goes on with Charles Jaco on local St. Louis TV. And this whole business of a woman's body shuts down in rape, there's no evidence for that. But this is the kind of thing that people who do nothing but talk amongst themselves will conjure up, a belief system like that, and they'll grab on to anything they can to support what their empirical belief is because their ultimate aim is to save life.

He's not the first guy to say this. I've had people tell me that a woman's body shuts down in rape. There's no evidence for this. I mean it's absolutely absurd.

Doesn't sound like he was defending him to me, when you consider those two sentences.
It sure sounds like a defense to me, maybe you should reread it paying attention to the highlighted parts where your MessiahRushie rationalizes an excuse for Akin.

Ed's a paid sill for Limbaugh, he starts more threads about Rush than anyone I know of. What a better way to advertise for someone than talk about them?

Your Messiahrushie started out wanting Akin to stay saying he simply said something stupid but he's not an evil person like the Dems, but after the half hour break and the GOP reading their paid shill the riot act he suddenly wanted Akin to "make the Right choice."

You idiot libs are a riot. Rush is a paid shill for the GOP? If you'd listen once in a while you'd know then that the GOP isn't getting much bang for their bucks considering how often Rush has negative things to say about the elite GOP hierarchy, big name Republicans in Washington, etc. He blasts them all the time as any regular listener knows.

That's all just for show to con the DittoNazis, and then he gets on his knees and fluffs the Establishment candidate when the campaign begins, like he did for McCain on '08 and is doing now for Willard Mitt, rhymes with....

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

I listened to his show liar and Rush said Akin needs to go

He defended the fact that liberals say stupid things and nothing gets done about it but republicans always get called out.

I mean does anyone know that Napolitano is accused of sexual harassment?

Ya no one knows cuz she's a dem.

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

He defended the fact that liberals say stupid things and nothing gets done about it but republicans always get called out.

Not in the first half hour, as I pointed out. During the break his GOP masters reamed his fat lying ass and your MessiahRushie obediently changed his tune and said Akin should go. Let me remind you of his position just before the break:

August 21, 2012
RUSH: Now, a lot of you are gonna think I'm insincere when I say this. I have a real problem sitting here and telling this man that he has to go.

But suddenly after the break he had no problem telling Akin to go and did so more than once.
Pay attention.

Last edited:

Ed's a paid sill for Limbaugh, don't you understand that? What better way to get advertisement than talk about someone?

Not in the first half hour, as I pointed out. During the break his GOP masters reamed his fat lying ass and your MessiahRushie obediently changed his tune and said Akin should go. Let me remind you of his position just before the break:

August 21, 2012
RUSH: Now, a lot of you are gonna think I'm insincere when I say this. I have a real problem sitting here and telling this man that he has to go.

But suddenly after the break he had no problem telling Akin to go and did so more than once.
Pay attention.

Most of us aren't as big of a fan of Rush as you are, therefore we didn't listen, therefore we couldn't confirm or deny your assertions.

August 21, 2012

Pay attention.

Most of us aren't as big of a fan of Rush as you are, therefore we didn't listen, therefore we couldn't confirm or deny your assertions.
I listened to it and I can tell you Limbaugh NEVER said he wants Akin to stay in as the OP claimed.

I've learned more about Limbaugh and what's on his show in the past year from liberals than from any other source despite being accused on several occasions of being a regular listener.

Wonder how many of my accusers were in fact regular listeners themselves. :eusa_whistle:

August 21, 2012

Pay attention.

I listened to it and I can tell you Limbaugh NEVER said he wants Akin to stay in as the OP claimed.
As was already posted and shown by his own transcript, in the first half hour, before the GOP reamed his lying ass during the break, he not only wanted Akin to stay but also he wanted the GOP to circle the wagons around him like Dems do for their own.

After having his lying ass reamed during the break he completely changed his tune.

As was already posted and shown by his own transcript, in the first half hour, before the GOP reamed his lying ass during the break, he not only wanted Akin to stay but also he wanted the GOP to circle the wagons around him like Dems do for their own.

After having his lying ass reamed during the break he completely changed his tune.

You are lying, he never said he wanted Akin to stay in.
As far as your repeated "during the break" remarks, you are simply pulling that out of your ass.

Well,its certainly not the Dems paying this asshole's way.

and, its not Dems who are terrified to bad mouth the little worm.

And, its John Boehner who calls lushbo for his marching orders.

Why is that? Why don't the Rs renounce his hatred of women and gays and blacks and Hispanics? Because they are terrified of him, AND, because they share his simple-minded view of the world.

Why does our drunk golf pro, part time speaker of the house call lushbo? Probably not to borrow a thermos of scotch.

How many rw's here have renounced lushbo's message of hate?

Zip.

Strange the email I got from Rush said "Akin needs to step down for the good of the country."

Can you link me to this transcript?
A perfect example of how pathetic CON$ are and why the GOP sees them as the perfect marks to lie to. Can there be anything easier to google on the internet than the fat ass' website? If an idiot can't find today's transcript from his show, Willard Mitt, rhymes with...., can be 100% confident this idiot will never catch him lying out of both mouths.

Here ya go, helpless, but you probably need me to read it to you also.

Akin's Remark was Stupid and Untrue -- Now He Must Put the Nation's Future First - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Forum List

Back