Limbaugh opens show defending Akin

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

What did AKIN say exactly?
He said something that caused deaths?
He said something that broke the law?
He actually attempted RAPE on someone?
Did Akin do something illegal?
Did he slander anyone by calling them "felons" or "they will be chained"?

What exactly did AKIN say that at the worst could be called "stupid" "foot in the mouth"
but NOT illegal. Did NOT encourage criminal activities.

What did he say that caused him to lose if he had a law license, or impeachment charges?

What did he say that at the worst could be called "stupid.. but not illegal"!

20110519_0052_1-15.jpg

No surprise there. He wants Akin to stay. Calls Akin a good guy and Democrats evil. Brings up discredited rape accusations against keynote speaker Clinton.

What exactly did AKIN say that at the worst could be called "stupid" "foot in the mouth"

What did he say that caused him to lose if he had a law license, or impeachment charges?

It should be illegal for someone that stupid to hold office. :badgrin:

It should be illegal for someone that stupid to hold office. :badgrin:

What exactly did he say?

slandering rush?

heh... that's funny.

I am no fan of Rush, he come off too arrogant to me, but the OP is making it like he is defending what Akins said, when in reality we don't know what he said, because the OP only posted his opinion (which is highly biased) of what Rush "supposedly" did!

The OP lied when he stated that Limbaugh wants Akin to stay in.
When your MessiahRushie opened his show he wanted Akin to stay and he wanted the GOP to "circle the wagons" around him like the Dems do. After the half hour break, and his GOP masters letting him know who is boss, he suddenly changed his tune and wants Akin to do the Right thing.

August 21, 2012
RUSH: Snerdley is yelling at me: "Are you gonna get rid of Akin now?" Before I give my two cents on all this, folks, let me first say I have two natural tendencies. One is to avoid the pack, to avoid the conventional wisdom. When everybody seems to be uttering, voicing, doing the same thing, that's when I put on the brakes and say, "Do I want to join this mob?" And I also have, as you well know, a tendency to want to support conservatives who come under fire. It doesn't happen enough. You know, the Democrats circle the wagons around their people. We circle the firing squad. It's what we do.

I think I understand exactly what happened here. All these people who say they don't know what Akin was saying, they don't know what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what happened here. I think Akin is one of these guys -- it's a wild guess 'cause I don't know him, but I'm just gonna throw my two cents in here like everybody else is. There are people who hang around only like-minded people, and there are people who hang around and expose themselves to people that disagree with them on things. I think Akin may be one of these people who hangs around with people who only think the way he does about things.

If you strip this down, what Akin was trying to say was something very simple. I don't think abortion should even happen in rape. That's what he was trying to say. Let's just strip away all the other stuff. There are a group of pro-lifers who profoundly believe that, and they talk to each other, and they try to come up with ways of persuading other people to agree with them on this. Because their view is, it's not the baby's fault. Why are we gonna kill the baby? Why should there be an exception?

snip/

RUSH: Now, a lot of you are gonna think I'm insincere when I say this. I have a real problem sitting here and telling this man that he has to go. I don't want anybody telling me what I have to do with my radio show. I don't like people telling me, "You know, you better quit" after I've said something that I don't even think, in my cases... The double standard is undeniable, but it's there, and it's I think one of the reasons, by the way...

What exactly did he say?

After being asked to explain his view on abortion after rape:

"It seems to me, first of all, from what I understand from doctors, that's really rare. If it's a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down,"

Or an exercise in idiocy.

Bonus points for a misogynistic use of the the neocon catchphrase "Legitimate rape". :clap2:

Limbaugh opens show defending Akin

That was unexpected? Maybe someone should take a poll in the Dominican Republic to find out what kind of rape Rush enjoys.

My guess? Little boys.

Geez,is there any level you guys wont stoop to?...:confused:

He also said that what Akin said was wrong and totally false.

But of course you left that part out. :eusa_hand:

Everything else Rush said is totally right as well. Clinton was accused of rape, and sexual harrasment by multiple women.

I am no fan of Rush, he come off too arrogant to me, but the OP is making it like he is defending what Akins said, when in reality we don't know what he said, because the OP only posted his opinion (which is highly biased) of what Rush "supposedly" did!

When your MessiahRushie opened his show he wanted Akin to stay and he wanted the GOP to "circle the wagons" around him like the Dems do. After the half hour break, and his GOP masters letting him know who is boss, he suddenly changed his tune and wants Akin to do the Right thing.

August 21, 2012
RUSH: Snerdley is yelling at me: "Are you gonna get rid of Akin now?" Before I give my two cents on all this, folks, let me first say I have two natural tendencies. One is to avoid the pack, to avoid the conventional wisdom. When everybody seems to be uttering, voicing, doing the same thing, that's when I put on the brakes and say, "Do I want to join this mob?" And I also have, as you well know, a tendency to want to support conservatives who come under fire. It doesn't happen enough. You know, the Democrats circle the wagons around their people. We circle the firing squad. It's what we do.

I think I understand exactly what happened here. All these people who say they don't know what Akin was saying, they don't know what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what he was trying to say. I think I know exactly what happened here. I think Akin is one of these guys -- it's a wild guess 'cause I don't know him, but I'm just gonna throw my two cents in here like everybody else is. There are people who hang around only like-minded people, and there are people who hang around and expose themselves to people that disagree with them on things. I think Akin may be one of these people who hangs around with people who only think the way he does about things.

If you strip this down, what Akin was trying to say was something very simple. I don't think abortion should even happen in rape. That's what he was trying to say. Let's just strip away all the other stuff. There are a group of pro-lifers who profoundly believe that, and they talk to each other, and they try to come up with ways of persuading other people to agree with them on this. Because their view is, it's not the baby's fault. Why are we gonna kill the baby? Why should there be an exception?

snip/

RUSH: Now, a lot of you are gonna think I'm insincere when I say this. I have a real problem sitting here and telling this man that he has to go. I don't want anybody telling me what I have to do with my radio show. I don't like people telling me, "You know, you better quit" after I've said something that I don't even think, in my cases... The double standard is undeniable, but it's there, and it's I think one of the reasons, by the way...

Why not post his remark, instead of just slandering him?

Because it exposes him.
As I pointed out at the time your MessiahRushie had not posted his transcript yet. As you can see, Once it was posted, I quoted it here. Now show where it "exposes" me!!!

Rushes Biggest fan. Are you a paid sill for Limbaugh? The best advertisement is to have someone talk shit about him to get other to talk about him. Rush thanks you. The cheapest he's ever paid for an advertisement.

bump for ed rush's little bitty sill and free advertiser.

He also said that what Akin said was wrong and totally false.

But of course you left that part out. :eusa_hand:

Everything else Rush said is totally right as well. Clinton was accused of rape, and sexual harrasment by multiple women.
That is one of the excuses your MessiahRushie made for Akin, how does that change anything I posted???

August 21, 2012

snip/

Oo! Let me try!

So Akin goes on TV with Charles Jaco, which is mistake number one, but he goes on with Charles Jaco on local St. Louis TV. And this whole business of a woman's body shuts down in rape, there's no evidence for that. But this is the kind of thing that people who do nothing but talk amongst themselves will conjure up, a belief system like that, and they'll grab on to anything they can to support what their empirical belief is because their ultimate aim is to save life.

He's not the first guy to say this. I've had people tell me that a woman's body shuts down in rape. There's no evidence for this. I mean it's absolutely absurd.

Doesn't sound like he was defending him to me, when you consider those two sentences.

They both have the same knuckled dragging view towards women.

I wonder if his wife pukes in her mouth a little when he wants to snuggle?....

You say this and somehow think the left doesn't have the same views as what you condemn?

It's not the left who's claiming the lie that if a rape victim gets pregnant, it's because she asked for it. Akin is your boy, and so is his defenders like Rush.

Why not post his remark, instead of just slandering him?

I really doubt that its possible to "slander" lushbo.

Give him the benefit of the doubt though - he knows even less about female anatomy than AssHoleAkin.

Remember, it's lushbo who believes women have to take a birth control pill before every sexual encounter.

I've figured out why brainless lushbo believes this - its how his wife keeps from have sex with him after he gobbles his (smuggled) purple pills.

Gawd, the R's just go lower and lower with every passing day.

That's your defense? What a pant load.

They both have the same knuckled dragging view towards women.

I wonder if his wife pukes in her mouth a little when he wants to snuggle?....

You say this and somehow think the left doesn't have the same views as what you condemn?

It's not the left who's claiming the lie that if a rape victim gets pregnant, it's because she asked for it. Akin is your boy, and so is his defenders like Rush.

The left hypocritical stance on hating women started long before that stupid ass thread did try again.

Rush is no worse than Ed Schultz, Lawrence O'Donnell or Rachel Maddow. All rant and rave and fire up the base.

Rush is just better at it so let's mock and punish him because he is more successful at what he does.

There isn't one criticism of him that doesn't apply to the others.

Except he lies like a rug, turns his audience into brainwashed dupes/haters, and is a bought off drug addict. It's hard for Ed to keep up with all his BS, it never stops...

Forum List

Back