Limbaugh insults McCain as a POW

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
This fat son of a bitch can go to hell. I hope every single man and woman who has served in the military and who is serving in the military boycott this SOB.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOxpawSkR0[/ame]

Go towards the end of the video... last 10 seconds.

Limbaugh did not insult John McCain--he just reflected on what McCain said which is TRUE. McCain did "admit" that the unbelievable torture that he went through worked. "It broke him down." McCain said that at the RNC convention--it's on video you may want to do a U-tube on that.

But, if you're trying to relate the torture at the hands of the Viet Cong to our intelligence officers waterboarding the mastermind of 9/11--don't even go there. McCain was physically beaten almost on a daily basis. His arms tied behind his back & then raised up into the air breaking both shoulders. Once they broke there was no medical attention to fix them. This is how the Viet Cong treated POW'S.

We don't do that. That's why I do not consider waterboarding torture. It's not physical. It's mental. Ones believes that they are drowning when they're not. Even our toughest--have been through waterboarding & they state it takes about 30 seconds before they are ready to give up any & all information. They walk out of there with no bruises, no broken bones, just the fear that if they didn't tell the truth--they may be back in there.

In my opinion Obama & Eric Holder blew it big time, simply to appease the minut minority of the left in this country--like moveon.org & the ACLU. They threw out every single tool we have to encourage terrorists to give up information. So Good Luck with the coffee, donut & soft bed terrorist interrogations.

If Americans or even foreigners are killed by terrorism & we had a suspect in custody that knew of the attack--Obama will have effectively hung himself in the American public opinion forum. And he & his adminstration has left the door wide open for that incoming missle.

Last edited:
What's the insult he said?

Gotta tell you, everything I see on him here actually makes me wonder what all the outrage is.

The insult is saying publicly that a Untied States Senator and a former member of our military was "broken" due to torture. You don't just go out and say that to anyone and everyone! That's something that John McCain has discussed and said that he's extremely shameful about (which he shouldn't be). AND John McCain is AGAINST torture.

Gotta tell you, everything I see on him here actually makes me wonder what all the outrage is.

The insult is saying publicly that a Untied States Senator and a former member of our military was "broken" due to torture. You don't just go out and say that to anyone and everyone! That's something that John McCain has discussed and said that he's extremely shameful about (which he shouldn't be). AND John McCain is AGAINST torture.

I don't see the insult there, McCain admitted it openly himself, Rush used it to make a point (though it failed on me) ... he kind of opened himself up to criticism in other areas, why would this be shocking. I also still don't get the insult, McCain served, he's proud to have served, Rush didn't make the contention that he was weak because of it, he was just asking how McCain would claim something that worked on him wouldn't work on others.

So, correct me if I am wrong you have no problem with Obama releasing these documents. This type of document was a legal document between a president and his advisors, no other president in history has released these type of documents. Obama just keeps showing us he does not care, I will be adding this to my list of, in my opinion, Obama's treason.

I wish Will Smith was our president.

I don't see the insult there, McCain admitted it openly himself, Rush used it to make a point (though it failed on me) ... he kind of opened himself up to criticism in other areas, why would this be shocking. I also still don't get the insult, McCain served, he's proud to have served, Rush didn't make the contention that he was weak because of it, he was just asking how McCain would claim something that worked on him wouldn't work on others.

This is NOT an issue for Rush Limbaugh to talk about as an example of how torture works! It is for John McCain to discuss IF and WHEN he chooses to discuss it. It's something that is EXTREMELY SERIOUS. You don't just talk about it on a radio show as if it were an every day occurance. He was beaten and tortured for years because of those bastards.

This is WRONG.

I gotta go with, and I can't believe I'm saying this, DavidS. John McCain is anti-torture because it works. It is also beneath us. Limbaugh is actually advocating that we use the same methods as the Communist Vietnamize. This is pure dumbassery on Limbaugh's part. I would like to pull Limbaughs arms out his sockets and see if thinks it works.

I gotta go with, and I can't believe I'm saying this, DavidS. John McCain is anti-torture because it works. It is also beneath us. Limbaugh is actually advocating that we use the same methods as the Communist Vietnamize. This is pure dumbassery on Limbaugh's part. I would like to pull Limbaughs arms out his sockets and see if thinks it works.

I've never been for torture myself, but like all, he is allowed freedom of speech and in that particular clip (perhaps there is more that wasn't in it) he didn't "use" that fact, which McCain already said on national TV himself, as an attack. It was more of a question posed. If McCain cared enough, which I doubt he much cares about Rush anymore than I really do (honestly I don't like the asshole Rush myself), he will be able confront the question posed.

If he was actually using it as an insult I would be angered to, but I just don't see it.

I've never been for torture myself, but like all, he is allowed freedom of speech and in that particular clip (perhaps there is more that wasn't in it) he didn't "use" that fact, which McCain already said on national TV himself, as an attack. It was more of a question posed. If McCain cared enough, which I doubt he much cares about Rush anymore than I really do (honestly I don't like the asshole Rush myself), he will be able confront the question posed.

If he was actually using it as an insult I would be angered to, but I just don't see it.

I don't see as in insult as much as it is simply insulting. Limbaugh put McCain next to those who think we should be more like the Communists who tortured him and that simply isn't the case at all. Limbaugh should be ashamed of himself, but he isn't.

I don't see as in insult as much as it is simply insulting. Limbaugh put McCain next to those who think we should be more like the Communists who tortured him and that simply isn't the case at all. Limbaugh should be ashamed of himself, but he isn't.

I saw it more as Rush demonstrating he is a Communist, if you think about it. He's saying that we should use the Communist tactics because they worked, it's pie on his own face really.

I saw it more as Rush demonstrating he is a Communist, if you think about it. He's saying that we should use the Communist tactics because they worked, it's pie on his own face really.

I fully agree with the part that I bolded.

Aah ... now you see my angle. That's why I say, it's not an insult to McCain, it actually makes McCain look more American than ever before to me, able to admit his own flaws and capable of learning from his own experiences. While it makes Rush look like a Communist, since he basically said he prefers Communist tactics. This is why so many pop culture shock jocks like him make me laugh and change the channel, they don't realize what they are really saying half the time.

Aah ... now you see my angle. That's why I say, it's not an insult to McCain, it actually makes McCain look more American than ever before to me, able to admit his own flaws and capable of learning from his own experiences. While it makes Rush look like a Communist, since he basically said he prefers Communist tactics. This is why so many pop culture shock jocks like him make me laugh and change the channel, they don't realize what they are really saying half the time.

I still say its insulting.

Obama said America is arrogant? Why don't you fucking shit a brick over things that matter.

I still say its insulting.

But isn't it more satisfying to allow someones insult backfire on them? Once his listeners realize this, those smart enough to, they will likely begin to look more closely at other nonsense like this, and perhaps one day even stop listening to him, perhaps one day popular culture will once again be just a fad instead of the way in which people make decisions. Imagine, US citizens thinking for themselves again instead of falling in lock step with party leaders, shock jocks, and shows I hate most ... American Idol. It's a dream, but someday.

Obama said America is arrogant? Why don't you fucking shit a brick over things that matter.

Stay on message there junior. This is the media forum. Politics is two floors up.

Though I can't help but find the irony amusing. A guy with the name "Evangelical" using words like fucking and shit. :lol:

Stay on message there junior. This is the media forum. Politics is two floors up.

Though I can't help but find the irony amusing. A guy with the name "Evangelical" using words like fucking and shit. :lol:

I'm a Pub Evangelical, preaching to the drunks! :beer:

Stick that fat propagandist piece of human excrement in a box and slap his flabby face a couple times, and tell me you actually think he won't think that's torture.

He needs his ass kicked, folks.

He's such miserable little punk, just like most of the fat white male tools I know who worship him.

Forum List

Back