Limbaugh insults McCain as a POW

I don't see the insult there, McCain admitted it openly himself, Rush used it to make a point (though it failed on me) ... he kind of opened himself up to criticism in other areas, why would this be shocking. I also still don't get the insult, McCain served, he's proud to have served, Rush didn't make the contention that he was weak because of it, he was just asking how McCain would claim something that worked on him wouldn't work on others.

This is NOT an issue for Rush Limbaugh to talk about as an example of how torture works! It is for John McCain to discuss IF and WHEN he chooses to discuss it. It's something that is EXTREMELY SERIOUS. You don't just talk about it on a radio show as if it were an every day occurance. He was beaten and tortured for years because of those bastards.

This is WRONG.

Absolute HORSESHIT. McCain made a PUBLIC comment and all Rush did is reference it. He made no editorial about it, he just pointed out that McCain's position ignores what he himself ADMITTED. That Torture WORKS.

You senile bastard. Torture works? Are you fucking crazy? Of it works. When you don't kill the son of a bitch that you are administering it to. These guys will give you all kinds of info when you start pouring water down their throat, the problem is that alot of the info is horseshit. Houses turn up to be empty. Barns turn out to be filled with food, not weapons. Villages turn out to be devoid of insurgent activity. Happens just as often as when you actually get good info.

There are men out there that can extract good info without the damn water. The guys that employ torture are the ones that get there jollies beating a 14 year old kid half to death. Maybe you should apply.

This is NOT an issue for Rush Limbaugh to talk about as an example of how torture works! It is for John McCain to discuss IF and WHEN he chooses to discuss it. It's something that is EXTREMELY SERIOUS. You don't just talk about it on a radio show as if it were an every day occurance. He was beaten and tortured for years because of those bastards.

This is WRONG.

Absolute HORSESHIT. McCain made a PUBLIC comment and all Rush did is reference it. He made no editorial about it, he just pointed out that McCain's position ignores what he himself ADMITTED. That Torture WORKS.

You senile bastard. Torture works? Are you fucking crazy? Of it works. When you don't kill the son of a bitch that you are administering it to. These guys will give you all kinds of info when you start pouring water down their throat, the problem is that alot of the info is horseshit. Houses turn up to be empty. Barns turn out to be filled with food, not weapons. Villages turn out to be devoid of insurgent activity. Happens just as often as when you actually get good info.

There are men out there that can extract good info without the damn water. The guys that employ torture are the ones that get there jollies beating a 14 year old kid half to death. Maybe you should apply.

Sure thing, that would be why it worked so well on the people we did it on. Ohh and be so kind as to name the people we beat nearly to death. Once again dumb ass, you first ask questions you already know the answers to to verify the veracity of the responses.

Remind us all how loud music is torture or sleep deprivation is torture. I assume you would offer them candy and 7 course meals all the while holding them in 5 star Hotels with maid service?

People talk because they are either stupid or afraid. A stern talking do is not going to accomplish much if the terrorist has no reason to at least think he may be in danger.

Sure thing, that would be why it worked so well on the people we did it on. Ohh and be so kind as to name the people we beat nearly to death. Once again dumb ass, you first ask questions you already know the answers to to verify the veracity of the responses.

Like I said, it isn't effective enough to be worth a shit. If you had ever kicked a door in in your career, you would know that. Your attitude on this suggests to me that you either the guy supplying me with bad intel or just another REMF trying to draw a pension.

Remind us all how loud music is torture or sleep deprivation is torture. I assume you would offer them candy and 7 course meals all the while holding them in 5 star Hotels with maid service?

Loud music and sleep dep are interrogation techniques. Not the same thing as pouring water from a five gallon bucket down a kids throat. You assume I that hold some sort of sympathy for these people. I don't. I do however hold my nation to a higher standard than those we have prosecuted for this in the past.

People talk because they are either stupid or afraid. A stern talking do is not going to accomplish much if the terrorist has no reason to at least think he may be in danger.

A stern talking to? What the fuck did you do in the Corps? Supply? Christ you ar eignorant on this. I have seen good interrogators bring in snakes in a ten gallon aquarium, set them down on the table and not say a word. Its about finding the shitheads fears and exploiting them, and yes, they are all afraid of something. That, however, is a far cry form pouring water down their throat and damn near drowning them.

Get this through your thick head, you bush loving moron.

Torture didn't work on McCain. He never gave up any valuable or accurate intelligence to the commies. When they tortured him for useful intelligence, the worst he did was decieve them with bogus information.

all that other shit McCain "gave up" didn't help their war effort one fucking bit.

You're interest is not in american soliders. Otherwise, you and Rush wouldn't annouce to our enemies that torture works on american soldiers. Your goal obviously is to defend your boyfriends Rush Limbaugh and George Dumbya Bush.

Rush said, "It's a myth that torture doesn't work."

That is a 100% condoning of torture. Rush is sick.

And why does he keep tugging at his shirt?

they wanted mccain to sign a piece of paper, he would not, they tortured him, he signed the paper

big fucking deal. he signed a piece of paper. That does nothing to prove whether torture is an effective means to gather accurate intelligence.

Torture is a means of control. That's why dictsators, thugs, narco drug lords, and Rush Limbaugh approve of it. Its Not a means of gathering accurate intelligence. McCain went out of his way to lie, decieve, and provide bogus information when tortured for information about bombing targets, or the names of his squandron mates.

Signing a piece of paper didn't do one fucking ounce of damage to the united states. It was political theater for some communist thugs.

they wanted him to do something they believed would damage the US, mccain would not, they tortured him, he signed the paper just like they wanted....

for their purposes it is undisputed that torture worked

Forum List

Back