Limbaugh hit the nail on the head years ago regarding liberal loons.

Still waiting for that loooooooong list of Obama accomplishments.

The lib's just don't seem to have any answers or proof.

Now, why might that be?

LMAO!

I think I asked once....are you submitting that Obama has done nothing?
I think I asked you dufus' first to provide evidence that he's actually done something. At least something beyond shoving a BS laden healthcare fiasco down the throats of citizens who never wanted it in the first place.

We are clearly headed into double dip recession. The stimulus was supposed to prevent it. It's misersably failed.

Any proof of jobs created?

Where's those shovel ready jobs?

Where's those shovel ready projects?

Why didn't the stimulus keep unemployment under 8% as he guaranteed.

Are the poor any better off?

Are the blacks any better off?

Are you deviant gay goofballs any better off?

What has he done?......Answer the fucking question and quit using the typical loony liberal tactic of spin and deflect......I fully understand that you people are not the brightest lights on the ol' Christmas tree. You're liberals after all but, surely you must have some kind of a fucking answer

Bottom line, NO!.....he hasn't done Jack Shit!......That's the main reason why his numbers have plummeted to Carter territory.

Then, why are you complaining? I thought you Conservatives WANTED less interference by the Government. I thought you Conservatives believed the saying that a government governs best that governs least. I thought you Conservatives would be thrilled with an Administration doing nothing.

Hmmmmm. This is an interesting attitude you have towards a President doing nothing...when Conservatives want government to do nothing. :eusa_eh:

The highlights of the Reagan presidency:

1. promised to balance the budget and then presided over unprecedented peacetime deficits.

2. Fixed Social Security with a big payroll tax increase.

3. Ran from the Middle East at the first sign of trouble.

4. Reformed immigration with a big amnesty bill.

5. oh, I forgot, traded arms for hostages.

Your revisionist history is just too damn funny. Baseless and loony, but funny just the same.

Lets look at REAL substantiated facts. I know you don't deal in facts but, oh well!

1. Average family income grew by well over 15%from '82 to '89
2.For the poorest fifth of amricans, real income grew by 12%
3.Families earning more than $50,000.00 went from 25% of families in 1980 to 31% in 1990.
4. The percentage of families earning less then 15,000 dropped dramatically.
5. The US treasury office of tax analysis states that those who were in the bottom fifth income bracket in 1979, 65% jumped at least two income brackets during the 80's. More made it all teh way to the top than stayed in the poorest group.
6. Taxpayers were five times more likely to increase their income than have it fall.
7.Fed reserve data shows that families with incomes between $10,000.00 and $50,000.00 A year experienced a higher percentage of growth in net worth than those in the top one-fifth income group.
8. The top 1% paid more than 25% of ALL federal income taxes in 1990, a 40% increase over 1980 according to the CBO. The bottom 60% paid 11% of fed taxes in 1990---20% less than 1980.
9. The black middle class grew from 2.6 million households with incomes of $25,000.00 or more in 1979, to 3.9 million in 1989
10. Between 1983 and '89, the total population under the poverty line decreased by 3.8 million people.
11. we experienced sustained economic growth without inflation, low unemployment, and record low interest rates. 20 million new jobs were created, 82% of which were in the higher-skilled, higher paying occupations.
12. Between '78 and '82 the number of poor blacks rose by more than 2 million. Between '82 and '89 the number fell by 400.000.

That's just twelve examples of Reagan's greatness. It can't be disputed.

What has Obama done?........Please show us!

Fact are facts. And we all know that you liberals just hate facts. Facts tend to blow your loony BS right out of the fucking water.

LMAO!:lol:
Wasn't that Dem Congress great! :rofl:

What "Dem Congress"? Dems controlled the House during his Presidency and Republicans controlled the senate most of the time. The only time it was an all dem controlled congress was his last two years.
So I wonder if you'd like to give the credit to the "Dem Congress" for the late 80s and early 90s recession?

Yea....thought not. :eusa_whistle:

What a sad commentary ... the thought process of the modern angry con man on display -- luring all the usual suspects to make an appearance and salute -- a red meat, multi-page thread actually praising the words of the grand wizard himself, goofy Rush Limbaugh.

I tell ya, this country is truly fahcked. We'll never get anything done as a nation, because such a huge portion of it absolutely sees the world in only two tones: black or white. Nothing ever in between... The good ole' "with us or with the terrorists" demographic. ... No nuance, no gray area... No diplomacy. ... No compromise.

Man, is the OP ever a caricature.

americandad_.jpg

"Hey, I'm not the problem. YOU'RE the problem!"

Tools.

"Spews nothing but talking points"....well, of course you can prove that that is what I do...and all I do, right?

Eagerly awaiting your examples of me spewing talking points. Really. I am eager to see that proof.
Remember me from that other board? Let's not pretend I've never seen your opinions before, mmmkay? :lol:

I looked at your post here, but I'm still not seeing any evidence or quotes of mine. But perhaps you slipped and agreed with me when you said "my opinion"....admitting that it is indeed MY opinion and not some quoted talking point? Hmmmmm?
Yes. I'm sure that's it. :lol:

I think I asked once....are you submitting that Obama has done nothing?
I think I asked you dufus' first to provide evidence that he's actually done something. At least something beyond shoving a BS laden healthcare fiasco down the throats of citizens who never wanted it in the first place.

We are clearly headed into double dip recession. The stimulus was supposed to prevent it. It's misersably failed.

What has he done?......Answer the fucking question and quit using the typical loony liberal tactic of spin and deflect......I fully understand that you people are not the brightest lights on the ol' Christmas tree. You're liberals after all but, surely you must have some kind of a fucking answer

Bottom line, NO!.....he hasn't done Jack Shit!......That's the main reason why his numbers have plummeted to Carter territory.

Then, why are you complaining? I thought you Conservatives WANTED less interference by the Government. I thought you Conservatives believed the saying that a government governs best that governs least. I thought you Conservatives would be thrilled with an Administration doing nothing.

Hmmmmm. This is an interesting attitude you have towards a President doing nothing...when Conservatives want government to do nothing. :eusa_eh:

Yeah, Wicked. I though so.

You fail on so many levels, Butch, my boy!

We conservatives want the government to do what the citizens expect. Make the right calls. As they did during the late great Ronald Reagan's presidency. It takes a great leader to do so. Obama's fully proving he does not have the ability to lead. Fully proven that he hasn't a clue on how to bring this country out of it's woes. He's more concerned with protecting his image then he is in being a leader. That you cannot dispute.

So, i'll ask again. Fully recognizing that you will engage in your spin and deflect tactics that all liberals are masters at.

Show us what he's done......If you can't, then simply walk away. Put up, or simply shut up.

I'll be waiting!

:popcorn:

We conservatives want the government to do what the citizens expect. Make the right calls. As they did during the late great Ronald Reagan's presidency. It takes a great leader to do so. Obama's fully proving he does not have the ability to lead. Fully proven that he hasn't a clue on how to bring this country out of it's woes. He's more concerned with protecting his image then he is in being a leader. That you cannot dispute.

So, i'll ask again. Fully recognizing that you will engage in your spin and deflect tactics that all liberals are masters at.

Show us what he's done......If you can't, then simply walk away. Put up, or simply shut up.

I'll be waiting!

No, if he did anything...you'd bitch saying that he's taking over people's rights and making government all powerful. If he did nothing (as you claim)...you'd bitch even tho Conservatives supposedly want government to do little.

Face it....you've been outed. You don't care if he's done anything or not. But....:lol:...as if you'd ever be convinced to vote for him anyways.

I'll be waiting!

No, if he did anything...you'd bitch saying that he's taking over people's rights and making government all powerful. If he did nothing (as you claim)...you'd bitch even tho Conservatives supposedly want government to do little.

Face it....you've been outed. You don't care if he's done anything or not. But....:lol:...as if you'd ever be convinced to vote for him anyways.
TRANSLATION:

"No, I can't provide proof that he's done anything so, i'll just chuck this BS at the wall in a desperate attempt to make it stick"

Well, as usual, you failed.......Just another epic failure in a long line of liberal failures lately.

You want a list of accomplishments?? I know you'll argue EVERY one of these or say that Obama had nothing to do with them. I just don't see you as open minded enough to admit ANY good in something that "other" side might have done. But here ya go anyway (this was taken from another thread)

Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
Instituted enforcement for equal pay for women
Beginning the withdrawal of US troops from Iraq
Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
Ended media blackout on war casualties; reporting full information
Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB; the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules and approval of fallen soldier's family
The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom of Information Act
Instructed all federal agencies to promote openness and transparency as much as possible
Limits on lobbyist's access to the White House
Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren't even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
Removed restrictions on embryonic stem-cell research
Federal support for stem-cell and new biomedical research
New federal funding for science and research labs
States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards above federal standards
Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect
Funds for high-speed, broadband Internet access to K-12 schools
New funds for school construction
The prison at Guantanamo Bay is being phased out
US Auto industry rescue plan
Housing rescue plan
$789 billion economic stimulus plan
The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the new plan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
US financial and banking rescue plan
The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed
Ended the previous policy; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
Better body armor is now being provided to our troops
The missile defense program is being cut by $1.4 billion in 2010
Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
Reengaged in the treaties/agreements to protect the Antarctic
Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office
Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
US Navy increasing patrols off Somali coast
Attractive tax write-offs for those who buy hybrid automobiles
Cash for clunkers program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulated auto sales
Announced plans to purchase fuel efficient American-made fleet for the federal government
Expanded the SCHIP program to cover health care for 4 million more children
Signed national service legislation; expanded national youth service program
Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return home to visit loved ones
Ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
Expanding vaccination programs
Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
Closed offshore tax safe havens
Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals
Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry's predatory practices
Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
Lower drug costs for seniors
Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
Increasing pay and benefits for military personnel
Improved housing for military personnel
Initiating a new policy to promote federal hiring of military spouses
Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
Increasing student loans
Increasing opportunities in AmeriCorps program
Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks and diplomacy
Established a new cyber security office
Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force; this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
Ended previous policy of awarding no-bid defense contracts
Ordered a review of hurricane and natural disaster preparedness
Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loans refinanced
Improving benefits for veterans
Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
Instituted a new focus on mortgage fraud
The FDA is now regulating tobacco
Ended previous policy of cutting the FDA and circumventing FDA rules
Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. Bill Clinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons
Authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web to secure the release of an American held captive
Making more loans available to small businesses
Established independent commission to make recommendations on slowing the costs of Medicare
Appointment of first Latina to the Supreme Court
Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
Limited salaries of senior White House aides; cut to $100,000
Renewed loan guarantees for Israel
Changed the failing/status quo military command in Afghanistan
Deployed additional troops to Afghanistan
New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
Announced the long-term development of a national energy grid with renewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production
Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters
Paid for redecoration of White House living quarters out of his own pocket
Held first Seder in White House
Attempting to reform the nation's healthcare system which is the most expensive in the world yet leaves almost 50 million without health insurance and millions more under insured
Has put the ball in play for comprehensive immigration reform
Has announced his intention to push for energy reform
Has announced his intention to push for education reform

I'll be waiting!

TRANSLATION:

"No, I can't provide proof that he's done anything so, i'll just chuck this BS at the wall in a desperate attempt to make it stick"

Well, as usual, you failed.......Just another epic failure in a long line of liberal failures lately.

My dear boy...you obviously missed my posts pointing out that you believe he's done nothing. Now...it's quite evident that it does not matter what I think in your little world. You have said he's done nothing. Fine. Believe that. Then comes the puzzlement that a Conservative would be upset over an Administration that has done nothing...when Conservatives (supposedly) want a government that does nothing or next to nothing because it's all supposed to be about the private sector.

You sound like a flaming liberal, Jester. Not get a raise in your Welfare check?

I'll be waiting!

TRANSLATION:

Funny, you ask for a list of what Obama has done so far. I post a list and not a peep from you. Nothing, no "thanks for posting that", no "you're an idiot, Obama had nothing to do with that stuff", nothing. For all your big man talk, I expected a little more.

So I thought maybe you just hadn't logged in since I made my post. Unfortunately for you, you were on the site and making posts in plenty of other topics. I guess rather then admit that you were wrong, you would rather just ignore the topic all together. After all your loud mouth tactics, you slink away quietly. Be proud tough guy. :clap2:

You want a list of accomplishments?? I know you'll argue EVERY one of these or say that Obama had nothing to do with them. I just don't see you as open minded enough to admit ANY good in something that "other" side might have done. But here ya go anyway (this was taken from another thread)

Ordered all federal agencies to undertake a study and make recommendations for ways to cut spending
Ordered a review of all federal operations to identify and cut wasteful spending and practices
Families of fallen soldiers have expenses covered to be on hand when the body arrives at Dover AFB
Ended media blackout on covering the return of fallen soldiers to Dover AFB; the media is now permitted to do so pending adherence to respectful rules and approval of fallen soldier's family
The White House and federal government are respecting the Freedom of Information Act
Instructed all federal agencies to promote openness and transparency as much as possible
Limits on White House aides working for lobbyists after their tenure in the administration
Ended the previous stop-loss policy that kept soldiers in Iraq/Afghanistan longer than their enlistment date
Phasing out the expensive F-22 war plane and other outdated weapons systems, which weren't even used or needed in Iraq/Afghanistan
States are permitted to enact federal fuel efficiency standards above federal standards
Increased infrastructure spending (roads, bridges, power plants) after years of neglect
Housing rescue plan
The public can meet with federal housing insurers to refinance (the new plan can be completed in one day) a mortgage if they are having trouble paying
The secret detention facilities in Eastern Europe and elsewhere are being closed
Ended the previous policy; the US now has a no torture policy and is in compliance with the Geneva Convention standards
Restarted the nuclear nonproliferation talks and building back up the nuclear inspection infrastructure/protocols
Reengaged in the agreements/talks on global warming and greenhouse gas emissions
Visited more countries and met with more world leaders than any president in his first six months in office
Successful release of US captain held by Somali pirates; authorized the SEALS to do their job
Cash for clunkers program offers vouchers to trade in fuel inefficient, polluting old cars for new cars; stimulated auto sales
Announced plans to purchase fuel efficient American-made fleet for the federal government
Instituted a new policy on Cuba, allowing Cuban families to return home to visit loved ones
Ended the previous policy of not regulating and labeling carbon dioxide emissions
Immediate and efficient response to the floods in North Dakota and other natural disasters
Negotiated deal with Swiss banks to permit US government to gain access to records of tax evaders and criminals
Ended the previous policy of offering tax benefits to corporations who outsource American jobs; the new policy is to promote in-sourcing to bring jobs back
Ended the previous practice of protecting credit card companies; in place of it are new consumer protections from credit card industry's predatory practices
Energy producing plants must begin preparing to produce 15% of their energy from renewable sources
Ended the previous practice of forbidding Medicare from negotiating with drug manufacturers for cheaper drugs; the federal government is now realizing hundreds of millions in savings
Improved conditions at Walter Reed Military Hospital and other military hospitals
Increasing student loans
Sent envoys to Middle East and other parts of the world that had been neglected for years; reengaging in multilateral and bilateral talks and diplomacy
Beginning the process of reforming and restructuring the military 20 years after the Cold War to a more modern fighting force; this includes new procurement policies, increasing size of military, new technology and cyber units and operations, etc.
Established a National Performance Officer charged with saving the federal government money and making federal operations more efficient
Students struggling to make college loan payments can have their loans refinanced
Many more press conferences and town halls and much more media access than previous administration
Ended previous practice of having White House aides rewrite scientific and environmental rules, regulations, and reports
Authorized discussions with North Korea and private mission by Pres. Bill Clinton to secure the release of two Americans held in prisons
Authorized discussions with Myanmar and mission by Sen. Jim Web to secure the release of an American held captive
Established independent commission to make recommendations on slowing the costs of Medicare
Authorized construction/opening of additional health centers to care for veterans
New Afghan War policy that limits aerial bombing and prioritizes aid, development of infrastructure, diplomacy, and good government practices by Afghans
Announced the long-term development of a national energy grid with renewable sources and cleaner, efficient energy production
Returned money authorized for refurbishment of White House offices and private living quarters
Attempting to reform the nation's healthcare system which is the most expensive in the world yet leaves almost 50 million without health insurance and millions more under insured
I'm asking you people to give evidence that he's turning the economy around.

Where's the jobs he promised?
Where's the shovel ready jobs he promised?
Where's all those shovel ready projects he promised?.... All they have done is put up signs all over the country that cost us taxpayers around 6 grand apiece. Nobody's doing any work around those signs.
Unemployments STILL hovering around 10%
Foreclosures are still happening in record numbers.
Banks aren't lending.
Stock markets still in the tank.
The poor aren't any better off.
The Blacks aren't any better off.
Nobody's any better off, except for the politicians.

And on and on and on.

Don't show us mundane shit. Show us the meat and potatos that show he's effectively leading this country.

I'll be waiting!

Fact are facts. And we all know that you liberals just hate facts. Facts tend to blow your loony BS right out of the fucking water.

Housing rescue plan
Increasing student loans

Where's all those shovel ready projects he promised?.... All they have done is put up signs all over the country that cost us taxpayers around 6 grand apiece. Nobody's doing any work around those signs.
Banks aren't lending.

And on and on and on.

Don't show us mundane shit. Show us the meat and potatos that show he's effectively leading this country.

I'll be waiting!

Looks like someone went and moved the goalposts. First it was 'show us a list of his accomplishments' now it's 'show us a list of his economic accomplishments/what he's done to be messiah to the economy' Which wasn't specified in your original question. I'm not surprised from someone who says liberals have no original thought and then makes an OP centered around the truth of someone else's words.

Last edited:

Housing rescue plan
Increasing student loans

Banks aren't lending.

And on and on and on.

I'll be waiting!

Lame response ONLY after I called you out for ignoring the thread. Then you move the goalposts, even though among what I listed were economic points. Yet you chose to ignore those. Must be nice to pick and choose the information you want to read and respond to. LOL.

Housing rescue plan
Increasing student loans

Banks aren't lending.

And on and on and on.

I'll be waiting!

Looks like someone went and moved the goalposts. First it was 'show us a list of his accomplishments' now it's 'show us a list of his economic accomplishments/what he's done to be messiah to the economy' Which wasn't specified in your original question. I'm not surprised from someone who says liberals have no original thought and then makes an OP centered around the truth of someone else's words.
All of that stufff listed is standard issue for ANY president. They all accomplish something, mundane as it may be. Carter, after all, had his successes. But for the most part, he led this country into the toilet.

This president was elected on his promise that he knew how to turn this country around so, what has he done?

The most important and pressing issue is the economy. The economy is this country's life blood. This economy is headed for double dip recession. His policy's are not working.....In fact, they seem to be making things worse. So, Again, i'll ask for proof that he's actually doing anything to show true leadership.

Housing rescue plan
Increasing student loans

Banks aren't lending.

And on and on and on.

I'll be waiting!

Lame response ONLY after I called you out for ignoring the thread. Then you move the goalposts, even though among what I listed were economic points. Yet you chose to ignore those. Must be nice to pick and choose the information you want to read and respond to. LOL.
Unlike you, I have the ability to multi-task. I can post on several threads throughout the day. Just because It took me a few minutes after logging in to get to this thread does not qualify as ignoring you. Not to mention the 7 PM'S I had waiting for me.

Get a life!

Now, show that proof that the economy is turning around!

Banks aren't lending.

And on and on and on.

I'll be waiting!

Unlike you, I have the ability to multi-task. I can post on several threads throughout the day. Just because It took me a few minutes after logging in to get to this thread does not qualify as ignoring you. Not to mention the 7 PM'S I had waiting for me.

Get a life!

LOL, do you want me to go and show all the posts you made instead of replying here? A few minutes!!! HA! TRY YESTERDAY. You didn't say anything until you got called out like a chump. You have no interest in rational discussion, just in being a loud mouth idiot who doesn't know when he's wrong.

Get a life!

LOL, do you want me to go and show all the posts you made instead of replying here? A few minutes!!! HA! TRY YESTERDAY. You didn't say anything until you got called out like a chump. You have no interest in rational discussion, just in being a loud mouth idiot who doesn't know when he's wrong.
TRANSLATION:

"I can't provide any evidence that the economy has turned around so, I'll just fling this BS at the wall in desperate hope that it sticks!"

It didn't stick. But your use of the standard tactic right out of the George Lakoff s&p playbook is comical!

Get a life!

TRANSLATION:

"I can't provide any evidence that the economy has turned around so, I'll just fling this BS at the wall in desperate hope that it sticks!"

It didn't stick. But your use of the standard tactic right out of the George Lakoff s&p playbook is comical!

Please stop. You're just making yourself look worse every time you post. Not that you care, which is obvious, but you're embarrassing yourself at this point and I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

TRANSLATION:

Please stop. You're just making yourself look worse every time you post. Not that you care, which is obvious, but you're embarrassing yourself at this point and I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.
What?.......Still no proof?

Forum List

Back