Limbaugh hit the nail on the head years ago regarding liberal loons.

TRANSLATION:

"I can't provide any evidence that the economy has turned around so, I'll just fling this BS at the wall in desperate hope that it sticks!"

It didn't stick. But your use of the standard tactic right out of the George Lakoff s&p playbook is comical!

LMAO!:lol:

Please stop. You're just making yourself look worse every time you post. Not that you care, which is obvious, but you're embarrassing yourself at this point and I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.
What?.......Still no proof?

You provided NO proof for your phony claims about St Ronnie and when I posted a link to the Bureau of Labor Statistics contradicting your claim, you wouldn't accept the proof your claims were phony as a $3 bill.

Please stop. You're just making yourself look worse every time you post. Not that you care, which is obvious, but you're embarrassing yourself at this point and I'm actually starting to feel bad for you.

You provided NO proof for your phony claims about St Ronnie and when I posted a link to the Bureau of Labor Statistics contradicting your claim, you wouldn't accept the proof your claims were phony as a $3 bill.
Are you reffering to your #35?

LMAO!

You, YOURSELF, fully proved the effectiveness of Reaganomics in that post, and then ridiculously tried to claim that it was Clinton's doing when Clinton wasn't even in the fucking whitehouse during those years.

Fact is, the 5 million during the clinton years was the direct result of his continuation of REAGANOMICS.

And you people actually wonder why so many dem's identify themselves as "Reagan democrats"?

LMAO!

Oh, and don't think that I didn't notice you failed to mention all of the OTHER facts presented.

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

Watch this...I'll play his never ending game. Watch him ignore it or move the goal post again.

You wanted economic proof? You mentioned the market.
The DOW on the last day of Bush's presidency was 8218.22
Today it closed at 10,537.69

That's a 28% increase since Obama took over. I'm ready for the apology that will never happen.

Watch this...I'll play his never ending game. Watch him ignore it or move the goal post again.

That's a 28% increase since Obama took over. I'm ready for the apology that will never happen.

Funny how you fail to mention that it's a fucking roller coaster ride. It dropped below 10 just last month. Show me a steady climb, and i'll apologize. Fact is, Obama's policies have caused complete instablity. The confidence isn't there. That's exactly what he promised to provide. We are headed for double dip recession, meaning, the market will no doubt get near that 8 number, and will more than likely fall below it.

Now, please provide the proof that Obama's policies are reversing the tide.

Show us the jobs!
Show us that lower unemplyment rate.
Show us the expansion of small businesses.
PROVE IT!

LMAO!

You, YOURSELF, fully proved the effectiveness of Reaganomics in that post, and then ridiculously tried to claim that it was Clinton's doing when Clinton wasn't even in the fucking whitehouse during those years.

Fact is, the 5 million during the clinton years was the direct result of his continuation of REAGANOMICS.

And you people actually wonder why so many dem's identify themselves as "Reagan democrats"?

LMAO!

Oh, and don't think that I didn't notice you failed to mention all of the OTHER facts presented.

No I showed that Reagan did not create 20 million jobs you falsely claimed he created, it was Clinton who created 20+ million jobs. What I said was you were trying to give Reagan credit for the 23 million jobs Clinton created, just as you tried to do here. CON$ always try to credit Reagan with the accomplishments of others.

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

Funny how you fail to mention that it's a fucking roller coaster ride. It dropped below 10 just last month. Show me a steady climb, and i'll apologize. Fact is, Obama's policies have caused complete instablity. The confidence isn't there. That's exactly what he promised to provide. We are headed for double dip recession, meaning, the market will no doubt get near that 8 number, and will more than likely fall below it.

Show us the jobs!
PROVE IT!

I knew it! Even when I provide the proof AGAIN that you claim to be looking for, you STILL can't admit that maybe just maybe everything isn't all doom and gloom because of Obama.

You are pathetic. Roller coaster ride? That even when it dipped below 10,000 was still 1,500 points higher then the day Bush left office? Look up any chart to see the climb, here I'll do the work for you. Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

We are headed for double dip recession, meaning, the market will no doubt get near that 8 number, and will more than likely fall below it.

This is your opinion, while I presented actual fact. I will come back and admit you were right when this happens, but you can't seem to admit anything even though I've posted actual facts of events that have ALREADY occurred.

You're beyond pathetic and an obvious troll.

LMAO!

LMAO!

No I showed that Reagan did not create 20 million jobs you falsely claimed he created, it was Clinton who created 20+ million jobs. What I said was you were trying to give Reagan credit for the 23 million jobs Clinton created, just as you tried to do here. CON$ always try to credit Reagan with the accomplishments of others.

Acoording to the bureau of labor statistics:

Under Reagan 5.3 million were created in his first 4 years. 10.8 million created in his last 4years. ....Under GHW Bush who continued Reagan's policies, 2.6 million were created. That would account for 18.7 million jobs. Another 1,8 million jobs were created, under Reaganomics, before Clinton enacted his policies.......Do the math!
So, are you still going to claim that Reagan's policies were a failure, and that it was Clinton who was responsible for creating those more than 18 million jobs from '80 t0 '92?...Are really going to go there?.....LMAO!

And, show us how many jobs have been created under Obama, PLEASE!

Show us the jobs!
PROVE IT!

I knew it! Even when I provide the proof AGAIN that you claim to be looking for, you STILL can't admit that maybe just maybe everything isn't all doom and gloom because of Obama.

You are pathetic. Roller coaster ride? That even when it dipped below 10,000 was still 1,500 points higher then the day Bush left office? Look up any chart to see the climb, here I'll do the work for you. Dow Jones Industrial Average: INDEXDJX:.DJI quotes & news - Google Finance

We are headed for double dip recession, meaning, the market will no doubt get near that 8 number, and will more than likely fall below it.

This is your opinion, while I presented actual fact. I will come back and admit you were right when this happens, but you can't seem to admit anything even though I've posted actual facts of events that have ALREADY occurred.

You're beyond pathetic and an obvious troll.
Ok, i'll concede that the market is higher than when Bush left. It's only too obvious. But the fact of the matter is, it's unstable to the point that it can crash at anytime. We've seen it crash several times in the last two years, further providing proof that Obama's policies aren't doing a damn thing. Hell, even Biden says we will never recover the over 8 million jobs lost. An obvious admission that the policies are failing.

When the jobs are created. When people are no longer losing their homes. When small businesses stop closing up shop. When small businesses are being created. We will call Obama's policies a success. So far, it's not happening. And that is exactly the opposite of what he promised.

The idiot needs to start looking at the Reagan, Bush 1, and Clinton presidency's to get a fucking clue!.......Throwing money around in eleven different directions is a recipe for disaster, as we are all now witnessing!

And you Obama apologists need to start holding the man accountable for his abject failures!

LMAO!

LMAO!

Under Reagan 5.3 million were created in his first 4 years. 10.8 million created in his last 4years. ....Under GHW Bush who continued Reagan's policies, 2.6 million were created. That would account for 18.7 million jobs. Another 1,8 million jobs were created, under Reaganomics, before Clinton enacted his policies.......Do the math!
So, are you still going to claim that Reagan's policies were a failure, and that it was Clinton who was responsible for creating those more than 18 million jobs from '80 t0 '92?...Are really going to go there?.....LMAO!

PressWSJ_logo250.jpg

Real Time Economics
Economic insight and analysis from The Wall Street Journal.

January 9, 2009, 12:04 PM ET

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

payroll-expansion-by-presdient.png

PressWSJ_logo250.jpg

Real Time Economics
Economic insight and analysis from The Wall Street Journal.

January 9, 2009, 12:04 PM ET

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record

President George W. Bush entered office in 2001 just as a recession was starting, and is preparing to leave in the middle of a long one. That’s almost 22 months of recession during his 96 months in office.

His job-creation record won’t look much better. The Bush administration created about three million jobs (net) over its eight years, a fraction of the 23 million jobs created under President Bill Clinton’s administration and only slightly better than President George H.W. Bush did in his four years in office.

Here’s a look at job creation under each president since the Labor Department started keeping payroll records in 1939. The counts are based on total payrolls between the start of the month the president took office (using the final payroll count for the end of the prior December) and his final December in office.

Bush On Jobs: The Worst Track Record On Record - Real Time Economics - WSJ

payroll-expansion-by-presdient.png
And this post has to do with Reagan, GHW Bush, and Clinton in what way?

LMAO!

LMAO!

Thank you for proving my point. To fabricate 20 million jobs for Reagan you are including Bush I and the first year of Clinton, a total of 13 years.

Even using your OWN stupid FUZZY math, Clinton created more jobs in the 7 years you credit him with than the 13 years you credit St Ronnie with!!!! :rofl:

Of course, Reagan abandoned "Reagonomics" during the Reagan Recession of 1981 - 82. Reagonomics was a complete failure. Unemployment reached 10.8% and revenue fell.

He then rolled back 1/3 of his tax cuts and raised taxes 8 times in 6 years and that's when jobs were created and revenue doubled. In short Reagan became a Democrat, thus the term Reagan Democrats. :eusa_whistle: :rofl:

Thank you for proving my point. To fabricate 20 million jobs for Reagan you are including Bush I and the first year of Clinton, a total of 13 years.

Even using your OWN stupid FUZZY math, Clinton created more jobs in the 7 years you credit him with than the 13 years you credit St Ronnie with!!!! :rofl:

Of course, Reagan abandoned "Reagonomics" during the Reagan Recession of 1981 - 82. Reagonomics was a complete failure. Unemployment reached 10.8% and revenue fell.

He then rolled back 1/3 of his tax cuts and raised taxes 8 times in 6 years and that's when jobs were created and revenue doubled. In short Reagan became a Democrat, thus the term Reagan Democrats. :eusa_whistle: :rofl:
LMAO!

Your abject hatred of Reagan, and your loony liberal revionist history is just too damn funny!.....Fact is, Reaganomics was a smashing success. You can't argue that. But your attempts to are just too damn funny!

First you try to give Clinton credit for the job growth from '80 to '92 when he WASN'T IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE, and then try to claim that Reagans economic policies failed, despite the fact that they are fully proven to be a success.

Don't worry though. I fully understand that your beloved Messiah is an abject failure on so many levels to this point, and all you are left with is BS spin and deflection away from having to admit that FACT!.....I won't hold it against ya'!

Go have yourself a "Beer summit".....maybe that'll change things for ya'!

:razz:

First you try to give Clinton credit for the job growth from '80 to '92 when he WASN'T IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE
I did no such thing. That was the Straw Man YOU created!

I said you were giving Reagan credit for jobs created during Clinton's term, which you did.

Straw Men and lies are the tactics of someone who knows they are wrong!

The wishful thinking of those who hate America.

Well, no. I love this country, but I'm convinced of collapse, and it's nothing partisan.

In fact, I believe Obama is 10x the leader George Bush ever was. ... This is an inevitable predicament rooted in the end of the age of cheap energy and the fiat Ponzi-scheme economic system that is intricately attached to it.. It didn't matter who won the election in Nov. of 2008. This country was F'd either way.

Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

Most of Limbaugh's best work was from the time before he became a junkie.

Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

Most of Limbaugh's best work was from the time before he became a junkie.
And it's quite clear that Obama's worst work came after HE became a junkie, eh buddy?

And it's quite clear that Obama's worst work came after HE became a junkie, eh buddy?

Obama's drug of choice was never an opiate. You need to find a better drug-pejorative for Obama.

Coke-head maybe?

At any rate, people say "never trust a junkie" but in my very limited experience heroin users are the most honest drug users in the patient base we deal with. They don't mind telling you they shoot up (and usually that they have Hep C).

It's the alcoholics you have to watch out for. They'll lie to you every time, until they are on day two of hospitalization and start withdrawing/hallucinating/drenching the bed in sweat.

Then you pretty much can figure it out.

Valium. Stat.

First you try to give Clinton credit for the job growth from '80 to '92 when he WASN'T IN THE FUCKING WHITEHOUSE
I did no such thing. That was the Straw Man YOU created!

I said you were giving Reagan credit for jobs created during Clinton's term, which you did.

Straw Men and lies are the tactics of someone who knows they are wrong!
How am I wrong?....Reaganomics created more than 20 million jobs. BLS proves it. It's your abject hatred of Reagan that makes you willingly ignore the facts. To include the fact that jobs were still being created under Reagan's policy until Clinton instituted his own. And Clinton's policy contained some of Reagan's policies, and that drives you haters friggin' bonkers!

There is a reason why so many dem's identify themselves as Reagan democrats. It was his fiscal policy!.....Deal with it!

Funny thing is, you're up here whining about Limbaugh reffering to Al Gore (who is an idiot) as Algore etc, etc, while you're you are reffering to Reagan as 9/11 Reagan etc., etc.

Talk about A FUCKIN' HYPOCRITE!

Forum List

Back