Limbaugh hit the nail on the head years ago regarding liberal loons.

Damn was Reagan on his game in 1964. The guy had spent a decade travelling the country and speaking to the working man during his GE days, gathering an understanding of the broad spectrum of Americana that far exceeded his political contemporaries, and when America was reeling from the proverbial darkness of the post Vietnam/Watergate era, and found itself mocked the world over, and being witness to a President who seemingly apologized for America to those wishing its demise, Reagan arose from the political ashes like some conservative phoenix - confident, resolute, and utterly comfortable in his own skin like no politician of the modern era - current president included.

The last great president this country has seen - let us pray not to be the last, for the darkness is falling upon America once again...

Damn was Reagan on his game in 1964. The guy had spent a decade travelling the country and speaking to the working man during his GE days, gathering an understanding of the broad spectrum of Americana that far exceeded his political contemporaries, and when America was reeling from the proverbial darkness of the post Vietnam/Watergate era, and found itself mocked the world over, and being witness to a President who seemingly apologized for America to those wishing its demise, Reagan arose from the political ashes like some conservative phoenix - confident, resolute, and utterly comfortable in his own skin like no politician of the modern era - current president included.

The last great president this country has seen - let us pray not to be the last, for the darkness is falling upon America once again...
It's why he was loved by so many. Dem's included.

One thing is for sure. You will NEVER hear a conservative label themselves an "Obama republican"....But you sure hear many dem's (the ones who aren't liberal morons) claim they are "Reagan Democrats"

The man had it all.......God, do we need him now more than ever.

Last edited:
Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

To 'conservatives' who lack compassion, there needs to be a rationalization; liberalism and compassion MUST be contrived or blind...otherwise, it would lead to self examination, the realization of a personal fault and angst...

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy

One thing is for sure. You will NEVER hear a conservative label themselves an "Obama republican"....But you sure hear many dem's (the ones who aren't liberal morons) claim they are "Reagan Democrats"

I now feel so fortunate to have been a young person during the Reagan revolution - he was truly "My President". Such dignity, self-assurance, a humble gratitude, and clear certainty of his own path - no concern as to who gets the credit so long as the work of the people is done. How different that approach is to the individual who now inhabits the Oval Office...

I now fear my own children will never have the opportunity to enjoy a president who lives and breaths such pride and gratitude for having been blessed to have been born in this country - and who truly believes America is the greatest hope for a better future for humankind...

Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

To 'conservatives' who lack compassion, there needs to be a rationalization; liberalism and compassion MUST be contrived or blind...otherwise, it would lead to self examination, the realization of a personal fault and angst...

We have all made mistakes. But Dante tells us that divine justice weighs the sins of the cold-blooded and the sins of the warm-hearted on different scales. Better the occasional faults of a party living in the spirit of charity than the consistent omissions of a party frozen in the ice of its own indifference.
President John F. Kennedy
It's just too bad that you fail to understand that your liberal leadership wants to keep the loons downtrodden for their own political gain. As long as they keep you people downtrodden, they can spoonfeed you the hope bullshit in order to get you to vote for them. In order to fatten their wallets while their ridiculous policies only continue the cycle of poverty. They know that by punishing the successful, the successful are forced to close the purse strings. Forced to downsize their businesses. Forced to take way jobs.

It's time you people WTFU!

I now feel so fortunate to have been a young person during the Reagan revolution - he was truly "My President". Such dignity, self-assurance, a humble gratitude, and clear certainty of his own path - no concern as to who gets the credit so long as the work of the people is done. How different that approach is to the individual who now inhabits the Oval Office...

I now fear my own children will never have the opportunity to enjoy a president who lives and breaths such pride and gratitude for having been blessed to have been born in this country - and who truly believes America is the greatest hope for a better future for humankind...
I hear that. I'm proud to say he was my CIC during my first stint in the Army.

What is sad about the current nitwit occupying the oval office is all the U.S. bashing he does. All the apologizing he does, for no apparent reason whatsoever. The man is anti-american to the core. And as we are seeing by his plummeting ratings, people, to include many who voted for him, are beginning to realize it. That, is a very good thing.

The other thing about Reagan I admire was his toughness. He just kept soldiering on as his critics bashed him till the cows came home. This current president is so thin-skinned it's disgusting. God forbid anybody criticizes the man for any reason. He can't handle it. It's quite clear that he's more interested in protecting his image than he is in effectively leading this country. Couple that with the fact that he's full proven to be nothing more than the average liberal knee-jerk reactionary, and it becomes quite clear that this country is screwed. At least as long as he pretends to be our leader.

Thank god january of '13 is approaching quickly. Watching that dufus make the final walk out of the whitehouse will be cause for mass celebration in this country!

True enough - Obama is such a weak-weak man.

His entire life has been one of race-based promotion - which in turn develops a deep rooted sense of entitlement, and an underlying layer of resentment against those who give him that position.

And that makes for the very combination of preening, insecure arrogance we now see residing in the White House...

True enough - Obama is such a weak-weak man.

His entire life has been one of race-based promotion - which in turn develops a deep rooted sense of entitlement, and an underlying layer of resentment against those who give him that position.

And that makes for the very combination of preening, insecure arrogance we now see residing in the White House...
"insecure arrogance"

That has got to be the best description of the man that i've ever heard. It truly sums it all up quite well!

The highlights of the Reagan presidency:

1. promised to balance the budget and then presided over unprecedented peacetime deficits.

2. Fixed Social Security with a big payroll tax increase.

3. Ran from the Middle East at the first sign of trouble.

4. Reformed immigration with a big amnesty bill.

5. oh, I forgot, traded arms for hostages.

istockphoto_280569-nail-head.jpg

1. promised to balance the budget and then presided over unprecedented peacetime deficits.

Your revisionist history is just too damn funny. Baseless and loony, but funny just the same.

Lets look at REAL substantiated facts. I know you don't deal in facts but, oh well!

1. Average family income grew by well over 15%from '82 to '89
2.For the poorest fifth of amricans, real income grew by 12%
3.Families earning more than $50,000.00 went from 25% of families in 1980 to 31% in 1990.
4. The percentage of families earning less then 15,000 dropped dramatically.
5. The US treasury office of tax analysis states that those who were in the bottom fifth income bracket in 1979, 65% jumped at least two income brackets during the 80's. More made it all teh way to the top than stayed in the poorest group.
6. Taxpayers were five times more likely to increase their income than have it fall.
7.Fed reserve data shows that families with incomes between $10,000.00 and $50,000.00 A year experienced a higher percentage of growth in net worth than those in the top one-fifth income group.
8. The top 1% paid more than 25% of ALL federal income taxes in 1990, a 40% increase over 1980 according to the CBO. The bottom 60% paid 11% of fed taxes in 1990---20% less than 1980.
9. The black middle class grew from 2.6 million households with incomes of $25,000.00 or more in 1979, to 3.9 million in 1989
10. Between 1983 and '89, the total population under the poverty line decreased by 3.8 million people.
11. we experienced sustained economic growth without inflation, low unemployment, and record low interest rates. 20 million new jobs were created, 82% of which were in the higher-skilled, higher paying occupations.
12. Between '78 and '82 the number of poor blacks rose by more than 2 million. Between '82 and '89 the number fell by 400.000.

That's just twelve examples of Reagan's greatness. It can't be disputed.

What has Obama done?........Please show us!

Fact are facts. And we all know that you liberals just hate facts. Facts tend to blow your loony BS right out of the fucking water.

LMAO!:lol:

Your revisionist history is just too damn funny. Baseless and loony, but funny just the same.

Lets look at REAL substantiated facts. I know you don't deal in facts but, oh well!

3.Families earning more than $50,000.00 went from 25% of families in 1980 to 31% in 1990.
5. The US treasury office of tax analysis states that those who were in the bottom fifth income bracket in 1979, 65% jumped at least two income brackets during the 80's. More made it all teh way to the top than stayed in the poorest group.
6. Taxpayers were five times more likely to increase their income than have it fall.
7.Fed reserve data shows that families with incomes between $10,000.00 and $50,000.00 A year experienced a higher percentage of growth in net worth than those in the top one-fifth income group.
8. The top 1% paid more than 25% of ALL federal income taxes in 1990, a 40% increase over 1980 according to the CBO. The bottom 60% paid 11% of fed taxes in 1990---20% less than 1980.
9. The black middle class grew from 2.6 million households with incomes of $25,000.00 or more in 1979, to 3.9 million in 1989
10. Between 1983 and '89, the total population under the poverty line decreased by 3.8 million people.
11. we experienced sustained economic growth without inflation, low unemployment, and record low interest rates. 20 million new jobs were created, 82% of which were in the higher-skilled, higher paying occupations.
12. Between '78 and '82 the number of poor blacks rose by more than 2 million. Between '82 and '89 the number fell by 400.000.

Fact are facts. And we all know that you liberals just hate facts. Facts tend to blow your loony BS right out of the fucking water.

Wasn't that Dem Congress great! :rofl:

Can't handle the truth I see. So typical of libs these days.

Now, how about giving us that LOOOOOOONG list of Obama and your beloved congresses accomplishments!

We'll ALL be waiting!

:popcorn:

:lol:

11. 20 million new jobs were created, 82% of which were in the higher-skilled, higher paying occupations.

Well since we can't attribute your PHONY "facts" to the Dem congress, then I may as well burst your bubble. I'm not going to waste my time exposing every lie because once one lie is exposed the credibility of the rest is challenged, so I'll just pick my favorite St Ronnie lie.

It was Clinton who created over 20 million jobs not 9/11 Reagan. CON$ always like to credit Do Nothing Reagan with the achievements of others.

From the BLS, Carter left office with 90,528,000 Americans employed and 9/11 Reagan left with 105,345,000 "citizens" employed after amnesty. Not quite 15 million.

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

1980...... 90,528,000
1981...... 91,289,000
1982...... 89,677,000
1983...... 90,280,000
1984...... 94,530,000
1985...... 97,511,000
1986...... 99,474,000
1987...... 102,088,000
1988...... 105,345,000

You are, of course, mindlessly following your MessiahRushie's instructions to lie big, with bravado and supreme confidence.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: Hitler and the Big Lie.* In his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf, the expression was coined by Hitler "to describe a lie so 'colossal' that no one would believe that someone 'could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.'"* The Big Lie had to be so big that nobody would believe that anybody would have the audacity to lie that way.* If you're going to lie, go big, put your lie on an Atlas rocket and launch and fire that sucker.

Last edited:
:lol:
Well since we can't attribute your PHONY "facts" to the Dem congress, then I may as well burst your bubble. I'm not going to waste my time exposing every lie because once one lie is exposed the credibility of the rest is challenged, so I'll just pick my favorite St Ronnie lie.

It was Clinton who created over 20 million jobs not 9/11 Reagan. CON$ always like to credit Do Nothing Reagan with the achievements of others.

Form the BLS, Carter left office with 90,528,000 Americans employed and 9/11 Reagan left with 105,345,000 "citizens" employed after amnesty. Not quite 15 million.

ftp://ftp.bls.gov/pub/suppl/empsit.ceseeb1.txt

1980...... 90,528,000
1981...... 91,289,000
1982...... 89,677,000
1983...... 90,280,000
1984...... 94,530,000
1985...... 97,511,000
1986...... 99,474,000
1987...... 102,088,000
1988...... 105,345,000

You are, of course, mindlessly following your MessiahRushie's instructions to lie big, with bravado and supreme confidence.

February 17, 2010
RUSH: Hitler and the Big Lie.* In his 1925 autobiography Mein Kampf, the expression was coined by Hitler "to describe a lie so 'colossal' that no one would believe that someone 'could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously.'"* The Big Lie had to be so big that nobody would believe that anybody would have the audacity to lie that way.* If you're going to lie, go big, put your lie on an Atlas rocket and launch and fire that sucker.
TRANSLATION:

I can't dispute what you said, so i'll just fling this shit at the wall and hope it sticks!

LMAO!:rofl:

Christ, liberals are funny!:lol:

Last edited:
Do you believe Limbaugh is one with the great minds of history?
Other than cook books, have you ever read a non-fiction book?
It's too early to hit the cooking sherry Chef, even though dem bums are heading to the cellar.

Would you agree that calling people names and insulting them isn't a sign of a great mind?

"liberal loons."

the fact that you refer to them as "liberal loons" doesn't help your cause

liberals do NOT have all the answers

Then why pretend they do? Why give them all the power in your life to run and govern you? Why not accept that you have a better idea than they do about how to govern your own life and just accept personal responbility for your actions?

but I find them to be well-intentioned even though I do NOT agree with all of their positions

Which, of course, is why you have never disagreed with any of them.

and it is my impression that there are far more conservative loons than liberal ones....

you, for one.

Yeah cause not wanting government running our lives is completely crazy. Wanting to actually keep the money we earn is completely crazy. Expecting our elected officials to actually have money before they spend it is psychotically crazy.

Totally lunacy there.

"Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care"

apparently you would prefer a nation in which the unemployed ate out of garbage cans?

No. We'd prefer a nation where the unemployed worked and had incentive to work and excercised their creativity to work.

Not one that borrows billions of dollars from other countries to keep people unemployed for over 2 years. That's not really a good idea for this nation. We don't want people dependent on the government. We want people to learn to be self sufficient.

a nation in which education, no matter how important to the nation, is harder and harder to get?

Education is harder and harder to get? How difficult is it to pick up a dang book? I picked up 3 earlier today for absolutely free from a place called the public library. It's a revolutionary place that's only been in this nation for a couple hundred years.

Oh, wait, I forgot that you are a liberal who seems to think the only way anyone can know anything is if they spend lots of money they don't have to go to a school and get a piece of paper that says they learned something even if, in reality, they didn't learn jack squat.

With that kind of thinking we end up with rulers who have graduated degrees but can't pronounce nuclear or think there are over 57 states in the nation.

is THAT your idea of "America! the greatest nation in the world! where millions live in poverty, die from lack of proper health care, and can't get a decent education!"?

is THAT the kind of country you would be proud of?

How do people escape poverty when they are paid not to work for years on end? How do you escape poverty without work? Please tell me this?

How do you gain an education by sitting in a classroom instead of picking up a book and living life?

Why is it the governments job to take care of you? When did a government ever succeed at taking care of someone better than they could do so on their own?

I would very much be proud of a nation where all the citizens worked to provide for themselves and their families. I would be proud of a nation where people cared more about actually learning things than having a degree and pretending they know things. I would love to live in a nation where people took care of their own health and didn't expect others to take care of them.

What exactly would be bad about it?

Do you believe Limbaugh is one with the great minds of history?
Other than cook books, have you ever read a non-fiction book?
It's too early to hit the cooking sherry Chef, even though dem bums are heading to the cellar.

Would you agree that calling people names and insulting them isn't a sign of a great mind?
Do you mean like these? :lol:

September 12, 2008
RUSH: Whoopi Goldberg is a five-star imbecile, a glittering jewel of colossal ignorance. What Whoopi doesn't realize is that she's already a slave. She's a slave to liberalism. She is a slave to ignorance. She is an arrogant, condescending pseudo-informed and educated person who has no clue that she's already a slave.

March 1 2010
RUSH: In other words, showing up before a bunch of mind-numbed, know-nothing, bloated bigots acting as members of Congress

A short list of LimpTard insulting nicknames:

long-haired, maggot-infested, dope-smoking FM types

Algore
Former Vice President Al Gore.

Breck Girl
John Edwards.

Dingy Harry
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)

Dung Heap Harkin
Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA)

Environmentalist wacko

Feminazi

Frenchurian Candidate, the
2004 Democratic presidential candidate Senator John Kerry (D-MA)

NAGs (National Association of Gals)
National Organization for Women (NOW)

Nikita Dean
Former Vermont Governor Howard Dean.

Nostrilitis, Nostrildamus
Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA)

Senator Dick Turban
Senator Richard Durbin, (D-IL).

Senator Helmet Head
Senator Byron Dorgan (D-ND)

Thanks for making my point. Though I am surprised that you are admitting that your insults of Limbaugh aren't signs of your superior intelligence.

Forum List

Back