Limbaugh hit the nail on the head years ago regarding liberal loons.

Wicked Jester

Libsmackin'chef
Aug 4, 2009
So. Cal, Malibu!
Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

It's not nice to denigrate people's faith.

The Government's Prayer

Our Government in D.C.,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy nanny state come.
Thy mandate be done
on flyover country as it is in the coasts.
Give us this month our monthly check,
and audit us our trespasses,
as we file suit against those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into liberty,
but deliver us from ourselves.
For thine is the oligarchy,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

Do you believe Limbaugh is one with the great minds of history?
Other than cook books, have you ever read a non-fiction book?
It's too early to hit the cooking sherry Chef, even though dem bums are heading to the cellar.

It's too early to hit the cooking sherry Chef, even though dem bums are heading to the cellar.

Great mind of history :lol: Thats a classic right there

I read lots of books all the time btw just about done with "The road to serfdom" which I highly reccomend as its story fits our government's behavior over the last 10 years or so nicely.

Just picked up a book, "See, I told you so", written by Limbaugh during the Clinton fiasco. This one statement says it all about the liberal loons. It describes them to a tee.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own.

"As usual, Limbaugh gets it absolutely right regarding loony lib's who just can't seem to think or function on their own"

says the mindless, irrational, illogical hatefilled conservative who merely regurgitates the same hateful words that he has been taught by the likes of limbaugh

Actually Wryboy, Limbaugh described YOU to a tee. I know that just chaps your loony liberal hide......Good!.....You loons needed to be constantly reminded that you are, well, spineless boobs who can't think or function without the government telling you how to do so.

And yes, the "dem" bums are headed to the cellar. Come november, the "dem'' bums are going to be looking for employment elsewhere, after fully fucking up this great country for years to come!

BTW, how's that Arizona boycott workin' out for ya'?......LMAO!

Do yourself a favor. Boycott the sanctuary cities who coddle the CRIMINALS who cross our borders on a daily basis. Boycott those cities who aide and abet murderers. Child molesters. Rapists etc......It's the right thing to do!

"liberal loons."

the fact that you refer to them as "liberal loons" doesn't help your cause

liberals do NOT have all the answers

but I find them to be well-intentioned even though I do NOT agree with all of their positions

and it is my impression that there are far more conservative loons than liberal ones....

you, for one.

"Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care"

apparently you would prefer a nation in which the unemployed ate out of garbage cans?

a nation in which education, no matter how important to the nation, is harder and harder to get?

is THAT your idea of "America! the greatest nation in the world! where millions live in poverty, die from lack of proper health care, and can't get a decent education!"?

is THAT the kind of country you would be proud of?

"liberal loons."

the fact that you refer to them as "liberal loons" doesn't help your cause

liberals do NOT have all the answers

but I find them to be well-intentioned even though I do NOT agree with all of their positions

and it is my impression that there are far more conservative loons than liberal ones....

you, for one.

"Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care"

apparently you would prefer a nation in which the unemployed ate out of garbage cans?

a nation in which education, no matter how important to the nation, is harder and harder to get?

is THAT your idea of "America! the greatest nation in the world! where millions live in poverty, die from lack of proper health care, and can't get a decent education!"?

is THAT the kind of country you would be proud of?
This lil' statement by Limbaugh most definitely applies to YOU!:

"When liberals hurl epithets at you because you have pointed out the obvious error of their ways, just know that you have hit a nerve. If you criticize their behavior and they call you a pig, a bigot, or a fascist, their consciences must be giving them problems; or else they acquired their liberal "values" by rote and without comprehension. They claim to have a monopoly on the market of open-mindedness and tolerence, but in truth are often extremely closed minded and intolerant"

TRUE THAT!

I read lots of books all the time btw just about done with "The road to serfdom" which I highly reccomend as its story fits our government's behavior over the last 10 years or so nicely.

Interesting choice. Might as well read Marx and Engles, since extreme opinions seem the genre which excites you.
Isn't supply side a sort of central planning (a plan without a plan is still a plan)? A government which chooses to ignore reality based on ideology is a government with a plan. A plan to allow The Market(s) absolute freedom is a plan, a plan to consolidate the wealth of a nation into the hands of the few, at the expense of the many.
Ideologues of both stripes and checks don't get it - Labor needs Capital, and Capital needs Labor. Those who labor need capital, and those whose capital produces goods need labor to have money to buy goods and services.
Free markets = limited regulations and are a Rx for abuse. That's not theory, as contemporary events prove.

P.S. Obama's plan is to stimulate the economy so that jobs are produced. Republicans don't disagree (thought it seems the R's are in no hurry, as they recognize the misery of our citizens is a good thing in terms of the next election). The R's also seem to want to protect those who support them with campaign 'donations'; big oil, big pharma, big frama and the insurance industry to name a few.
Obama wants to sput the growth of new industries - green industries - for very good reasons. The R's are opposed to such a plan, given that their benefactors feel entitled to the largess of government given that they pay for it (in terms of campagin 'donatons') Of course, the D's accept their money too, which is (likely) why the promises made during the campaign (as is the case in every campaign) have not been fulfilled.

P.S.S. BTW, a little known fact, GM produced a comic book version of the "The Road to Serfdom" in 1945. Is that the one your reading Chef?

Last edited:

Interesting choice. Might as well read Marx and Engles, since extreme opinions seem the genre which excites you.
Isn't supply side a sort of central planning (a plan without a plan is still a plan)? A government which chooses to ignore reality based on ideology is a government with a plan. A plan to allow The Market(s) absolute freedom is a plan, a plan to consolidate the wealth of a nation into the hands of the few, at the expense of the many.
Ideologues of both stripes and checks don't get it - Labor needs Capital, and Capital needs Labor. Those who labor need capital, and those whose capital produces goods need labor to have money to buy goods and services.
Free markets = limited regulations and are a Rx for abuse. That's not theory, as contemporary events prove.

P.S. Obama's plan is to stimulate the economy so that jobs are produced. Republicans don't disagree (thought it seems the R's are in no hurry, as they recognize the misery of our citizens is a good thing in terms of the next election). The R's also seem to want to protect those who support them with campaign 'donations'; big oil, big pharma, big frama and the insurance industry to name a few.
Obama wants to sput the growth of new industries - green industries - for very good reasons. The R's are opposed to such a plan, given that their benefactors feel entitled to the largess of government given that they pay for it (in terms of campagin 'donatons') Of course, the D's accept their money too, which is (likely) why the promises made during the campaign (as is the case in every campaign) have not been fulfilled.

P.S.S. BTW, a little known fact, GM produced a comic book version of the "The Road to Serfdom" in 1945. Is that the one your reading Chef?

I read marx and engles a long time ago which is why the current admin freaks me out all the time with some of the rhetoric they use and plans they have stated.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226320553/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0226320618&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=08KG0JMN9Q7CQMWWW7X3]Amazon.com: The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents--The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek, Volume 2) (9780226320557): F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell: Books[/ame] thats the one i'm reading right there.

Obama and Bush's bailout plan for big companies is a BAD solution to the problem as is evidenced by the continued +9% unemployment rate and the fact that we had 450,000 NEW jobless claims last month.

Its pretty obvious that we can't spend our way out of this problem or the larger problem of the national debt and budget defecits or else we would actually be seeing a vastly improved economy and employment situation. In the last 2 months the economy is teetering again, it grew the first 4 months of this year at a promising pace but it hit a brick wall in june.

Anyhow why you going all nutty on me?

A conservative loon talking about liberal loons. That's interesting.

Limbaugh's first book was decent. His second book was a boring rant. I stopped reading him after that.

Last edited:

I read marx and engles a long time ago which is why the current admin freaks me out all the time with some of the rhetoric they use and plans they have stated.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0226320553/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_1?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=0226320618&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=08KG0JMN9Q7CQMWWW7X3]Amazon.com: The Road to Serfdom: Text and Documents--The Definitive Edition (The Collected Works of F. A. Hayek, Volume 2) (9780226320557): F. A. Hayek, Bruce Caldwell: Books[/ame] thats the one i'm reading right there.

Obama and Bush's bailout plan for big companies is a BAD solution to the problem as is evidenced by the continued +9% unemployment rate and the fact that we had 450,000 NEW jobless claims last month.

Its pretty obvious that we can't spend our way out of this problem or the larger problem of the national debt and budget defecits or else we would actually be seeing a vastly improved economy and employment situation. In the last 2 months the economy is teetering again, it grew the first 4 months of this year at a promising pace but it hit a brick wall in june.

LOL, so sorry, it has been a bit distracting around here today. I didn't look at who posted the response, I thought I was responding to Wicked Jester, aka, Lipsmackingchef (before he got banned), he lives in SoCal hence my reference to the Dodgers (dem bums).

LOL, so sorry, it has been a bit distracting around here today. I didn't look at who posted the response, I thought I was responding to Wicked Jester, aka, Lipsmackingchef (before he got banned), he lives in SoCal hence my reference to the Dodgers (dem bums).
Dem Bum's?

Yes wry, you are a dem bum. I've never met a dem who WASN'T a bum!

Oh, and it was liBsmackingchef, ya' dipshit. Get it straight!....The only lip's I smack are attached to liberals who talk shit. And believe you me, I've smacked a lot of lib's around through the years. It's like a hobby. I get them to talk shit, they piss me off, and I put my fist through said lib's lips!.....Ahhhhhhhhh, good times indeed!

:razz:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back