Limbaugh has jumped the shark

She was bound to die eventually.

I think were I Teddy K I wouldn't find much solace in that.
ed, if you were ted K, i have no doubt that girl WOULDNT have died
i doubt you would have left the scene nor would you have waited to get help for 9 hours

I don't know, DC, but I appreciate you thinking that of me.

Back when I was younger and drinking a lot, I was not the kinder, gentler, reponsible editec you think you know me to be today.

Nor do I think the Barnstable police would have treated me with the kid gloves they handled Teddy with, either.

But no man should be judged based solely on one bad thing he did in a moment of blind panic, either.

Who really knows what any of us might do if we found ourselves drownding in a car when we're three sheets to the wind?

Limbaugh: Kennedy Will Be Dead By The Time Health Care Bill Passes

On his radio show Friday, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) would be dead by the time health care reform legislation passes. "Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy memorial health care bill," the talk show host says. He says President Obama has moved on to health care because he can't solve the economic crisis. Listen, via Media Matters:

And Rush continues to do his part in making Republicans more obscure ...

On his radio show Friday, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) would be dead by the time health care reform legislation passes. "Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy memorial health care bill," the talk show host says. He says President Obama has moved on to health care because he can't solve the economic crisis. Listen, via Media Matters:

I'm a Republican but I have never liked Limbaugh. He has always seemed to be the mean spirited fat little rich kid. Those are not endearing qualities.

I'm a Republican but I have never liked Limbaugh. He has always seemed to be the mean spirited fat little rich kid. Those are not endearing qualities.

I don't think he started out wealthy.

I think he's worked hard to become the nasty pice of work he appears to be.

He stuck his formerly liberal finger in the winds and saw that he'd be a more successful radio jock pandering to the stupid right wingers than the intelligent right wingers.

He deserves his fortune.

Lord (quite literally) knows he's paying for it.

Fat boy says some crazy shit, but this doesn't seem that bad. Unless I'm missing some context.

Kennedy is sick and could be dead soon. Was Fat boy hoping for kennedy to die, like Fat boy hopes for the nation to crash and burn with a democrat in charge? I didn't get that impression

Fat boy says some crazy shit, but this doesn't seem that bad. Unless I'm missing some context.

Kennedy is sick and could be dead soon. Was Fat boy hoping for kennedy to die, like Fat boy hopes for the nation to crash and burn with a democrat in charge? I didn't get that impression

You know.....the more I think about it, the more Limbidiot appears to act more like Cartman on South Park.
leave it to fucking moronic liberals like you to attack someone based on something other than a position or opinion

You know.....the more I think about it, the more Limbidiot appears to act more like Cartman on South Park.
leave it to fucking moronic liberals like you to attack someone based on something other than a position or opinion

Fat, drug, addicted, hypocritical hatemongering liars like him do tend get our special attention, that is true.

Fat, drug, addicted, hypocritical hatemongering liars like him do tend get our special attention, that is true.
yes, you do

But no man should be judged based solely on one bad thing he did in a moment of blind panic, either

One bad thing would be drunk, and hit a tree, one bad thing would be drunk, and punch someone.
But, to leave someone to die because of the politics involved, along with morallity, is not just one bad thing I would hope you know the difference, unlike Ted kennedy.

first off, what is so extreme about that statement?
you DO know Ted is not in the best of health, right?
and the screws of Washington move slowly

How about plain tasteless? Crude? Offensive? Without any grace at all?

The point is he didn't have to say it. He chose to say it knowing his audience would be guffawing while everyone else, when they heard of it, would be disgusted. But he's a shock jock, that's his job so I shouldn't be surprised.

Tasteless? Crude? Offensive? Without grace?

As if Ted Kennedy is tastful, elegant and something short of offensive... and has ever advanced a trace of grace.

How much grace did Kennedy provide Mary Jo Kopechne when he left her to die AFTER HE DROVE HIS CAR OFF A BRIDGE?

Even pretending that Ted Kennedy is anything but a loathesome piece of shit is embarassing to the human species... I wouldn't walk off the sidewalk to spit on Ted Kennedy if his sorry leftist ass was on FIRE in the street.

The simple fact is that you people fear Ruch Limbaugh because he is an effective advocate for America and the bed-rock principles on which she rests and it's just no more complex than that...

Last edited:
I had to work hard at this. But I made it through it.

Relevance to my point=zero.

Did I tell you that Limbaugh used to be on his high school wrestlng team?

Really he was.

Sumo.

That isn't relevant either. But if you're going to fuck a thread up then I may as well join in.

Nothing unique there... as there are MANY REPUBLICANS that lend credence to absurd PC notions such as 'mean spiritedness'... which they inevitably find in American contests of left-think but rarely IF EVER find in leftist contest of American ideas.

What's more, they're the same group which called for amnesty of illegals, halfwit "centrist' SC nominees who they felt were best suited because of their vagina, and the massive expansion of medicare entitlements because, 'they're needed so badly by so many seniors who have to make a choice between life saving drugs and life sustaining FOOD!' You know... the same one's that advocated for A TRILLION DOLLARS IN DEFICIT SPENDING ONTO THE CLEAR AND PRESENT NATIONAL SECURITY NEEDS and the spending required by the half dozen catstrophic natural disasters...

You know.......I think the most newsworthy story that Limbidiot could possibly do would be to end up in a car wreck (from drinking and getting blowjobs from young women), and then die after about 3 weeks (a la Terry Schiavo).

Same for you Puberty Infinite.

first off, what is so extreme about that statement?
you DO know Ted is not in the best of health, right?
and the screws of Washington move slowly

How about plain tasteless? Crude? Offensive? Without any grace at all?

The point is he didn't have to say it. He chose to say it knowing his audience would be guffawing while everyone else, when they heard of it, would be disgusted. But he's a shock jock, that's his job so I shouldn't be surprised.

Tasteless? Crude? Offensive? Without grace?

As if Ted Kennedy is tastful, elegant and something short of offensive... and has ever advanced a trace of grace.

How much grace did Kennedy provide Mary Jo Kopechne when he left her to die AFTER HE DROVE HIS CAR OFF A BRIDGE?

Even pretending that Ted Kennedy is anything but a loathesome piece of shit is embarassing to the human species... I wouldn't walk off the sidewalk to spit on Ted Kennedy if his sorry leftist ass was on FIRE in the street.

The simple fact is that you people fear Ruch Limbaugh because he is an effective advocate for America and the bed-rock principles on which she rests and it's just no more complex than that...
I had to work hard at this. But I made it through it.

Relevance to my point=zero.

Did I tell you that Limbaugh used to be on his high school wrestlng team?

Really he was.

Sumo.

That isn't relevant either. But if you're going to fuck a thread up then I may as well join in.

No relevance? LOL... I just can't get my fill of how leftist MUST misuse words to make their fallacious point.

rel·e·vant [rélləvənt]
adj
1. connected: having some sensible or logical connection with something else such as a matter being discussed or investigated

So where a response speaks directly to the subject and the specific elements advanced with regard to that subject, within the initiating argument, you conclude that there is no relevance...

Yet as the definition of "relevant" proves that relevance is a condition wherein the 'speech is connected, having a sensible and or logical connection with the matter being discussed...' so where you project that Limbaughs position was crude, tasteless and absent of grace; your position fails to note that Ted Kennedy, was and remains crude, tasteless and lacking in grace; you feel that a position which speaks to specific, intrinsic elements of Ted Kennedy's history, must conceal any accurate recollection of or conclusion drawn from that history, and in so doing evoke an revisionist depiction of Kennedy by speaking in terms which reflect elegance, taste and grace.

Perhaps you'd like to define relevance as you're using it here...

And when you fail to do so, you will solidify you're position which advocated for the concealment of a Leftist Presidential candidates historical record, where that record is not conducive to his potential viability for high public office; you want Kennedy's record to be concealed; you want to hide his life long focus on TED KENNEDY TO THE DETRIMENT OF ALL OTHERS, behind the hoisting of the facade which he used to hide his self-centered debauchery; and to get there you need to redefine taste, elegance and grace; and require that any reference to Kennedy's history is counter to those concepts...

It's a lie; an overt attempt to deceive... except where it's unbridled foolishness.

Last edited:
You know.......I think the most newsworthy story that Limbidiot could possibly do would be to end up in a car wreck (from drinking and getting blowjobs from young women), and then die after about 3 weeks (a la Terry Schiavo).

Yes, I'd say that comment truly bespeaks the nature, as well as the depth of your intellect; it captures the scope and breadth of your ideology; but it's true strength, is the light it casts upon the impotent rage, born from your flaccid intellectual means.

:clap2: Bravo... :clap2:
:clap2: :clap2: BRAVO! :clap2: :clap2:

Last edited:

Yes, I'd say that comment truly bespeaks the nature, as well as the depth of your intellect; it captures the scope and breadth of your ideology; but it's true strength, is the light it casts upon the impotent rage, born from your flaccid intellectual means.

:clap2: Bravo... :clap2:
:clap2: :clap2: BRAVO! :clap2: :clap2:

Beats being a brain dead knuckle dragging Marine like yourself.

You're a fucking bullet sponge without a brain.

Brilliant... at least to the extent of your means. What else could have potentially been advanced to better underscore your inadequcies?

:clap2: Well said... :clap2:

Forum List

Back