LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

You don't see that future? Can I join that fantasy, too? I would love to join into that fantasy, but it ain't happening' sweetheart. Like it or not. I bet neither of us like it. Guess what? Hispanics don't give a holey shit what either of us think. I wish they did. Life aint fair, it never was. I love the sound of the pipes, by the way. The Mexicans next door like that Narcotráfico musica a bit to much and a bit to loud for my taste, but what is a poor gringo to do now a days? The cops laugh, boyo. You sign off, and I still live with em, sweeteart. It sucks the cosmic weeenier. They don't EVER go away. Ever. And they just grow stronger wilst YOU sleep. It's something I just deal with.

What are you babbling about? I don't see The kids of illegals 50 years form now giving a shit anymore than their parents do today. And since you must not know, my wife is of Mexican decent.

My wife is Mexican-American too.
She's the oldest of nine siblings. But she is politically aware enough to know that amnesty for illegals is not in the nations best interest.
But, what is factual, all, and I do mean all, of her brothers and sisters and their families, are pro-amnesty.
It drives her crazier than me, sometimes.

This is the reaction of Maria Guadalupe (Ollie's wife), Kidd's wife and all the other hispanics who oppose amnesty:

OK.... I'M ALREADY IN THE US... AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

LADY LIBERTY... FEEL FREE TO SHUT THE GATES NOW!!!!

I'm in no way criticizing hispanics who oppose illegal immigration... I'm just pointing out that their opposition does not mean much.

They are only following the absolutely natural human reaction I described above.

José;2477274 said:
This is the reaction of Maria Guadalupe (Ollie's wife), Kidd's wife and all the other hispanics who oppose amnesty:

Supporting amnesty is a slap in the face to all immigrants who followed the rules and didn't break any laws. You're telling them to fuck off.

José;2477276 said:
I'm in no way criticizing hispanics who oppose illegal immigration... I'm just pointing out that their opposition does not mean much.

They are only following the absolutely natural human reaction I described above.

You're right. Under this current admin., LEGAL Mexican-americans opposition to illegal immigration does not mean much.
Because legal mex.-americans whom have paid their dues and whom realize that under this economy, illegals only drain needed resources, because currently no more 'American Pie' slices exst, only crumbs, for a burgeoning underclass, that will contribute to 'breaking' this nation.
Natural human reaction is a 'strawman' argument, because most of us Americans already know how to think in a reflective state, rather than a base instinctual one.

Last edited:
Originally posted by daveman
Supporting amnesty is a slap in the face to all immigrants who followed the rules and didn't break any laws. You're telling them to fuck off.

Originally posted by B. Kidd
You're right. Under this current admin., LEGAL Mexican-americans opposition to illegal immigration does not mean much.
Because legal mex.-americans whom have paid their dues and whom realize that under this economy, illegals only drain needed resources, because currently no more 'American Pie' slices exst, only crumbs, for a burgeoning underclass, that will contribute to 'breaking' this nation.
Natural human reaction is a 'strawman' argument, because most of us Americans already know how to think in a reflective state, rather than a base instinctual one.

Whoa!!!!

Now I feel just like Sarah Palin... All misunderstood!!

Strip Maria Guadalupe and Kidd's wife of their american citizenship and they'll IMMEDIATELY become ardent supporters of illegal hispanic immigration.

That was the "natural human reaction" I referred to in my previous post.

Again, there's absolutely nothing wrong with that behavior... I would probably oppose illegal immigration too.... after I became a US citizen...

José;2477380 said:
Originally posted by daveman

Originally posted by B. Kidd

Whoa!!!!

Now I feel just like Sarah Palin... All misunderstood!!

Strip Maria Guadalupe and Kidd's wife of their american citizenship and they'll IMMEDIATELY become ardent supporters of illegal hispanic immigration.

That was the "natural human reaction" I referred to in my previous post.
Why would they lose citizenship? Have they not been naturalized?

Dave...

This is your last chance to understand what I'm trying to say...

If you don't get it now you never will...

I would go one step further:

Strip Ollie, Kidd and daveman of their American citizenship and The Three Stooges will IMMEDIATELY become ardent supporters of illegal ANGLO immigration.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

José;2477422 said:
I would go one step further:

Strip Ollie, Kidd and daveman of their American citizenship and The Three Stooges will IMMEDIATELY become ardent supporters of illegal ANGLO immigration.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ummmm...no. You see, we have respect for the rule of law. Supporters of amnesty don't.

Foolish argument anyway. I'm not talking about stripping away anyone's citizenship. But you seem to think illegals have earned citizenship. They have not.

José;2477274 said:

Hey Numb nuts, my wife was born here, as were her parents and 3 of 4 grandparents, one was an immigrant from Spain.

Next time try using your brain for something other than being a fool.

Originally posted by SFC Ollie
Hey Numb nuts, my wife was born here, as were her parents and 3 of 4 grandparents, one was an immigrant from Spain.

Next time try using your brain for something other than being a fool.

So what?? Still doesn't change the core of my argument a bit.

Let's leave your wife aside and pick other hispanics as an example then.

There are certainly thousands of hispanics who became American citizens after the Reagan amnesty and now staunchly oppose illegal immigration. They are the living proof that people in general have a strong tendency to think the way I pointed out:

"America must keep her borders open until I manage to cross it... Five seconds later, America is free to drop a nuke on it for all I care.... My fellow hispanics still in Mexico can all go fuck themselves..."

That's why the "hispanic americans oppose illegal immigration too" argument is not worth shit.

And the same goes for most US citizens like you, Ollie.

Most Americans like you feel free to oppose illegal immigration and call them "criminals" not because you have a "healthy respect for laws" but because you happened to drop from a vagina on the "right" side of the border.

Forum List

Back