Like The Deity Concept, Free Market Was Fake News From The Start!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Just days away, all factions of the Republican Party will start chiming in about the "Free Market," versus the "Regulatory Environment." The President-Elect is so far a Hippie, if not a McGovernite, with no particular agenda beyond Universal Love of Russia, China, and North Korea--and baiting Moslems and Mexicans--and using kitty kats for one or another of the sexual fetishes(?)!

Scientologist, maybe or maybe not(?)!

The concept of an unfettered marketplace was doomed early on in the first human uses of arithmetic in economies. I freely loan you 3 bags of barley. In return you repay me four. I freely loan someone else six bags of barley, and get repaid six. I made 3 bags of edible barley doing nothing more than eating, and sleeping off the barley(?). This is the famous reaper concept: Where nothing has been sown. That would be one person's viewpoint. The other person would say that fermented barley juice was being invented(?)! Smoking leaves would be later(?).

Fortunately for humans, all kinds of critters could also live off the barley. Eventually, some of the critters could be tamed, and be fed the barely in return for pulling granny around, seated on a plow. Social Security and pensions clearly happened. Jollies for granny were invented(?) Even the elderly had useful work to do(?)!

The original barley rates, first interest rates, (usury), were arithmetic, and civilizing: Neither bad nor good. Silver rates eventually happened, and money. Jesus lampooned all that in the New Testament. In Matthew 25:14-30, the servant with the more talents of silver did better. The servant with the fewer talents got thrown out of the household. End of free market, and the one servant. Next up the ladder got the other two talents(?), likely thinking that a better off place to be(?). The servant was at the bottom of it all, just like the other used to be(?).

A remedy was proposed in Matthew 20:1-16. Granny could sit on the plow for an hour, end of day, tending to the infants, awake from their naps. The male adults could work all the day--maybe dragging around the plow, latter to be hitched to the lazy critters, while the working adults did something else. The older children could work at chores for more or less hours all day long. Everyone got their daily living allowance at end of day. They could al go to the market, freely buy things, and Roman Circus treats and entertainments, bathe, and grab kitty kats for exercise(?).

Parts of Nevada have market economies even now(?)! Even quick weddings, however, are not free. Choices are not made freely. They are coerced by human practices of arithmetic. Usually, in history, there are no remedies for the arithmetic abuses. Famously, the Keynesian Disaster of the recent financial crisis happened--costing over $1.0 tril. in a matter of months. The set-up was first created by famous Denigrator, of All of Humanity, Moses of the Education: Of the Imperial Household of Egypt. That was a human subjugating brand, and greatly admired in all the ancient world. Moses would even claim a Chosen People, granted permission to charge everybody in a separate nation, usury. See Matthew 25:14-30, for an example of what happens to everybody! Usury was not allowed in Israel. The End of even Civilizing uses of arithmetic: Became the Deity Atrocity of Moses. The opening opening paragraphs were not allowed to happen(?)!

The Moses Atrocity would famously make the twentieth century a nightmare. The recent foreclosure crisis maybe set up another. President Obama famously knew nothing about economics, and had no interest or stake in an economic agenda. Two years were spent assembling ACA. Six years were spent repealing ACA.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Real ACA now apparently happens first. Mexico pays for it later(?)! Mexico actually already has a Seguro Social(?): Maybe an incentive to build a wall to keep the Upper Forty-eight from using it illegally(?)!

Paragraph Three should look more like:
"The concept of an unfettered marketplace was doomed early on in the first human uses of arithmetic in economies. I freely loan you 3 bags of barley. In return you repay me four. I freely loan someone else six bags of barley, and get repaid eight.. I made 3 bags of edible barley doing nothing more than eating, and sleeping off the barley(?). This is the famous reaper concept: Where nothing has been sown. That would be one person's viewpoint. The other person would say that fermented barley juice was being invented(?)! Smoking leaves would be later(?)."

Forum List

Back