Like All Democrats, Obama Blames Both Sides for the Slaughter of 1,400 People Who Were Going About Their Daily Lives

Gaza is under occupation… Israel helped to start Hamas ….could all be part of their project to get more and more Jewish settlers

Israel ain’t like America….support what country you want but no one can say Israel is a democracy..
Can you ever tell the truth, even just once? Israel started Hamas as a political foil for the PLO, and they went farther radical than the PLO ever was!

How is Israel not a democracy? They have political parties, elections, and a representative type of government. They are not dictatorial like your beloved Catholic Church!

A recent interview with Barack Obama made clear his enmity for Jews and Israel, and adds credence to the view that his upbringing as a Muslim influened his policies.

Do you mean Israel is also responsible for Arab/Israeli tensions that have been going on for 80 years?

Obama is a Genius

A recent interview with Barack Obama made clear his enmity for Jews and Israel, and adds credence to the view that his upbringing as a Muslim influened his policies.

Obama was raised a Muslim, he had The Muslim Brotherhood for sleepovers in The White House, and

correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they run Hamas.

Obama was raised a Muslim, he had The Muslim Brotherhood for sleepovers in The White House, and

correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure they run Hamas.
When will the LATimes release the video:

McCain team accuses Times of 'suppressing' Obama video​

1699385553563.png
Los Angeles Times
https://www.latimes.com › archives › la-xpm-2008-oct-2...

Oct 29, 2008 — John McCain's presidential campaign Tuesday accused the Los Angeles Times of "intentionally suppressing" a videotape it obtained of a 2003 ...

Missing: islamist ‎| Show results with: islamist

LA Times Refuses to Release Tape of Obama Praising ...​

Middle East Forum
https://www.meforum.org › campus-watch › la-times-r...

Oct 29, 2008 — The Los Angeles Times is refusing to release a videotape that it says shows Barack Obama praising a Chicago professor who was an alleged ...

Attachments

• 1699385553584.png
    1699385553584.png
    358 bytes · Views: 5
Every country can run itself as it wants….but Israel is not a “western style democracy “
Israel is a parliamentary democracy consisting of legislative, executive and judicial branches. Its institutions are the presidency, the Knesset (parliament), the government (cabinet of ministers) and the judiciary.

Israel is a parliamentary democracy consisting of legislative, executive and judicial branches. Its institutions are the presidency, the Knesset (parliament), the government (cabinet of ministers) and the judiciary.
I appreciate your response and your honesty about your views on Muslims as second class citizens…. Or whatever criticisms of Muslims in general you have made.

Israel is not a western style democracy though. It has the bizarre three countries in one country situation.

It could be said many times, but nobody who is pro Israel can deny the reality that in the West Bank 500,000 you were sellers have more rights compared to the Palestinians. They’re allowed to have guns and they can access roads that Palestinians cannot access. By definition, that is something else other than a democracy.

I’m definitely rooting for the Palestinian resistance for the Christians and Muslims, who are secular, and who have a human right, and obligation, and are protected by the Geneva conventions to rightfully resist unjust laws. They’re really like the American revolutionaries.

I cannot imagine the feeling of what it’s like to be a proud American Christian of Irish Italian background as I am, and then to support Jewish extremism in Israel. I stand by the Palestinian Christians and Muslims and many honorable Jews of the world protesting Israeli policy.

I appreciate your response and your honesty about your views on Muslims as second class citizens…. Or whatever criticisms of Muslims in general you have made.

Israel is not a western style democracy though. It has the bizarre three countries in one country situation.

It could be said many times, but nobody who is pro Israel can deny the reality that in the West Bank 500,000 you were sellers have more rights compared to the Palestinians. They’re allowed to have guns and they can access roads that Palestinians cannot access. By definition, that is something else other than a democracy.

I’m definitely rooting for the Palestinian resistance for the Christians and Muslims, who are secular, and who have a human right, and obligation, and are protected by the Geneva conventions to rightfully resist unjust laws. They’re really like the American revolutionaries.

I cannot imagine the feeling of what it’s like to be a proud American Christian of Irish Italian background as I am, and then to support Jewish extremism in Israel. I stand by the Palestinian Christians and Muslims and many honorable Jews of the world protesting Israeli policy.
The Palestinians are a class of violent terrorists. I hope Israel wipes them out to the last. A good Palestinian is a decomposed Palestinian.

“If Algeria introduced a resolution declaring that the earth was flat and that Israel hadflattened it,“ observed Abba Eban, “it would pass by a vote of 164 to 13 with 26abstentions.”

Forum List

Back