Like All Democrats, Obama Blames Both Sides for the Slaughter of 1,400 People Who Were Going About Their Daily Lives

I don't think you know what that term means.

Israel keeps Palestine under its thumb to protect itself.
Point is no honest America Christian would accept unequal rights under Jews. Its a human right to fight for freedom

Israel can do what it wants ….its not a democracy tho

No honest American would strap a suicide bomb to their child, either. You keep laying out half truths that need to be corrected.
There’s wackjobs everywhere….Jew rapists exist in Israel some Jews Molest kids

Doesn’t change the point

Point is no honest America Christian would accept unequal rights under Jews. It’s a human right to fight for freedom.

Point is no honest America Christian would accept unequal rights under Jews. Its a human right to fight for freedom

Look, once and for all, you're an antisemitic asshole. I don't like what you post, I won't tolerate it and you need to stop

Obama’s support for the mullahs ruling iran, including $150 billion in cold hard cash is a major contributor to the war in Gaza

Exactly and Ovomit should keep his mouth shut.

What a despicable POS

Look, once and for all, you're an antisemitic asshole. I don't like what you post, I won't tolerate it and you need to stop
Your personal attacks are immature and ugly…again I respect you and in turn you lash out

You have no counter other than personal attacks and lies

There’s wackjobs everywhere….Jew rapists exist in Israel some Jews Molest kids
Oh look, another half truth.

Nobody is guilty and nobody is innocent, in your fantasyland. All just equal.

Sound pretty useless and false.

Know why Palestine is behind a wall blowing up their own kids, and Israel is not?

Because , when the muslim death cult attacked ISRAEL from all sides...

ISRAEL WON

I think it was an Israeli black op . The objective was to solve the Palestinian problem by creating a "WAR" whereby the Palestinian people could now REQUEST ASYLUM IN THE USA as they are now legitimate REFUGEES due to the "War" and this is what is happening. They can now empty out Gaza and West Bank to the USA and the Jews fleeing Ukraine can settle in Gaza / West Bank.
Only an idiot could come up with that reason, which fits perfectly because you are indeed an idiot.

Oh look, another half truth.

Nobody is guilty and nobody is innocent, in your fantasyland. All just equal.

Sound pretty useless and false.

Know why Palestine is behind a wall blowing up their own kids, and Israel is not?

Because , when the muslim death cult attacked ISRAEL from all sides...

ISRAEL WON
Arab Christian’s oppose Israel

Jews commit crimes too.

Point is no honest America Christian would accept unequal rights under Jews. It’s a human right to fight for freedom.

You’re missing the key point ….you can support Israel but no one can call Israel a western style democracy

Your personal attacks are immature and ugly…again I respect you and in turn you lash out

You have no counter other than personal attacks and lies

It was'nt a personal attack. I said I don't like what you post. Grow a spine and get past literally everyone or should know you're an Israeli/Jew hater

Gaza is under occupation… Israel helped to start Hamas ….could all be part of their project to get more and more Jewish settlers

Israel ain’t like America….support what country you want but no one can say Israel is a democracy..
Gaza was not under occupation you anti-Semitic asshole! There were zero Israeli troops in Gaza and has not been for quite a while.

Forum List

Back