Lies just a reminder for those with memory issues

Proud to say I was always 'pro war' and was actually there with my military brothers and sisters actually IN IT...

Yeah well, you were wrong.

Yeah.. .it's wrong to come to the aid of a country being invaded, when they ask for help... wrong to remove the despots that are behind these acts... :rolleyes:
What was wrong was not finishing the job completely and right the first time

Go back to mommy's basement and find the other birkenstock you misplaced during your last stoner fest

so now Iraq asked us to invade them? wtf

Sorry to tell you.. BUT the UN is NOT the end-all-be-all world total control government that you lefties want it to be... as a matter of fact the UN should be kissing OUR ass since we are the ones who pay for just about the whole thing

just about the whole thing = 22.00 % ?

Yet we do the majority of their requested activities.. we gave them their HQ... etc

you "gave" them their HQ. your congress invited the UN to come to the USA. several countries voted against the US getting the headquarter.

Yeah.. .it's wrong to come to the aid of a country being invaded, when they ask for help... wrong to remove the despots that are behind these acts... :rolleyes:

Go back to mommy's basement and find the other birkenstock you misplaced during your last stoner fest

Kuwait asked us to get their land back from Iraq. And we did.
Iraq, as they surrenedered to us, agreed to certain criteria.
They opted to NOT follow those criteria....and we gave them plenty of warning to adhere to the agreement or we will come back in.
They refused to adhere to the agreement and were aware that such will result in us coming back in.
So yes...in a way....they asked us to invade them.
Go ahead...spin it all you want....but the facts are the facts.
You just refuse to understand the facts.
Sort of typical of you I noticed.

They opted to NOT follow those criteria....and we gave them plenty of warning to adhere to the agreement or we will come back in.
They refused to adhere to the agreement and were aware that such will result in us coming back in.

your stuff needs no further spinning, or it will start to levitate then rise and leave the atmosphere.

your stuff needs no further spinning, or it will start to levitate then rise and leave the atmosphere.

So I assume you refute what I say.
So please...enlighten me.......what happened?
Kuwait was not invaded by Iraq? They did not ask for us to help? We did not help? We did not agree to leave Iraq alone if they adhered to certain criteria? We did not leave Iraq?
Iraq adhered to such criteria?
Please.....as opposed to just implying I am wrong....give me some facts.
Cant wait to see your take.

Kuwait was not invaded by Iraq? They did not ask for us to help? We did not help? We did not agree to leave Iraq alone if they adhered to certain criteria? We did not leave Iraq?

you will have to wait, i won't indulge you. what you did was a text book example of spinning, then you told another poster to "spin it all you want".

You are a complete idiot.. as evidenced in prior posts, and this post

Oldandtired explained the situation pretty much spot on

Last edited:

You are a complete idiot.. as evidenced in prior posts, and this post

Oldandtired explained the situation pretty much spot on

Yeah he explained it perfectly. well sortof...

you will have to wait, i won't indulge you. what you did was a text book example of spinning, then you told another poster to "spin it all you want".

IN other words, you have nothing.
I stated facts.
Refute one of them.
Just one.
You cant.
So you are a liar.
]I do not debate liars.

I stated facts.
Refute one of them.
Just one.
You cant.
So you are a liar.
]I do not debate liars.

if you repeat it thrice, a fairy will come and give you a lollipop. maybe.

What he did was pretty much explain this in an elementary way that he thought even YOU could understand
1) Iraq invaded Kuwait
2) Kuwait asked for help
3) We agreed, as well as others, to help them push back the Iraqis
4) We beat the snot out of the Iraqis
5) Iraq agreed to terms of cease fire (we still should have been allowed to finish the job in the first place, but that's a whole other argument)
6) Iraq CONTINUALLY violated the cease fire. Once the cease fire was violated, continuation of hostilities was justified
7) We went and beat the snot out of them again, finally removed Saddam and his regime, and have tried to help Iraq form as a more free nation

No spin (except for my editorial about wanting to finish it right the first time around)... just simple statements of fact

I stated facts.
Refute one of them.
Just one.
You cant.
So you are a liar.
]I do not debate liars.

if you repeat it thrice, a fairy will come and give you a lollipop. maybe.

See...you got nothing.

Why is it that facts elude the left?

What he did was pretty much explain this in an elementary way that he thought even YOU could understand
1) Iraq invaded Kuwait
2) Kuwait asked for help
5) Iraq agreed to terms of cease fire (we still should have been allowed to finish the job in the first place, but that's a whole other argument)
6) Iraq CONTINUALLY violated the cease fire. Once the cease fire was violated, continuation of hostilities was justified
7) We went and beat the snot out of them again, finally removed Saddam and his regime, and have tried to help Iraq form as a more free nation

No spin (except for my editorial about wanting to finish it right the first time around)... just simple statements of fact

and where in there did you explain that Iraq asked us to liberate them?

1) Iraq invaded Kuwait
2) Kuwait asked for help

your ending of point 6 is very much debatable. nice couching. it is the crux, and the major difference between papa bush's iraq adventure and sonny bush's iraq adventure. and why sonny had only a coalition of the willing, hahahaha. but don't let me trip you up, i see you have it all figured out.

Bunch of trump up lies to justify an idiotic invasion. We are the idiots for taking Bush at his word and not checking under the hood a lot more carefully. Our justifiable anger and bloodlust after 9/11 made us blind to the unjustifiable.

Bunch of trump up lies to justify an idiotic invasion. We are the idiots for taking Bush at his word and not checking under the hood a lot more carefully. Our justifiable anger and bloodlust after 9/11 made us blind to the unjustifiable.

Hmmm... was anything I posted a lie?? I will ask again, do you and ones like you understand 'terms of cease-fire'?

1) Iraq invaded Kuwait
2) Kuwait asked for help

your ending of point 6 is very much debatable. nice couching. it is the crux, and the major difference between papa bush's iraq adventure and sonny bush's iraq adventure. and why sonny had only a coalition of the willing, hahahaha. but don't let me trip you up, i see you have it all figured out.

Do you understand what terms of cease-fire are??

Violating terms of a cease fire is not asking for liberation.

1) Violating terms of cease-fire justifies not keeping the cease fire on the other end.... we were justified in continuing hostilities
2) In war, you generally try to eliminate the enemy and get rid of the command of the enemy.. that generally 'liberates' the general populous from that leadership as well

Forum List

Back