Libya Goes Islamic And We Helped Pave The Way

All we've done in Libya is create future enemies that will stab us in the back, then sell their Oil to China. What the heck, Obama and his cronies gets to "feel" good for a few days, so it's all worth it.

Meanwhile Karzai from Afghanistan is claiming he'd back Pakistan in a war between Pakistan and the USA....One thing is clear - Obama's foreign policy is a mess.....

His domestic agenda is miserable failure too..... I guess it's time for the Dems to scream RACISM!!!!

Arab Spring

Friends of Papa Obama

At least Saddam got a real trial under Bush

(Warning: Graphic)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLGY5czS1XQ]'Video shows Muammar Gaddafi being sodomized' - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The liberal solution is to make out of Gadaffi another Saddam Hussein. No matter how untrue it is.

Gadaffi did not kill thousands of his own people. Where are the rape rooms? The shredders? Witnesses who saw people thrown off building rooftops? Where are the acid vats? Where are all those mass graves?

When Gadaffi announced that he was renouncing terrorism, when he opened the country to international inspection THAT was when his fate was sealed. That was the defining moment. It is a hallmark of Americans today that they are so ignorant, they don't even have to be told that Gadaffi was a sadistic monster. They'll make it up themselves!

We absolutely have to justify our complicity in an atrocity. Now the Libyan people will REALLY suffer as fundamental islam starts its purge.

So are we really so stupid that we're going to create the same myth about Assad of Syria? Now that the same forces of Al Quaeda and the muslim brotherhood has invaded Syria to create another "revolt" will obama help turn Syria into another Libya?

The liberal solution is to make out of Gadaffi another Saddam Hussein. No matter how untrue it is.

Gadaffi did not kill thousands of his own people. Where are the rape rooms? The shredders? Witnesses who saw people thrown off building rooftops? Where are the acid vats? Where are all those mass graves?

When Gadaffi announced that he was renouncing terrorism, when he opened the country to international inspection THAT was when his fate was sealed. That was the defining moment. It is a hallmark of Americans today that they are so ignorant, they don't even have to be told that Gadaffi was a sadistic monster. They'll make it up themselves!

We absolutely have to justify our complicity in an atrocity. Now the Libyan people will REALLY suffer as fundamental islam starts its purge.

So are we really so stupid that we're going to create the same myth about Assad of Syria? Now that the same forces of Al Quaeda and the muslim brotherhood has invaded Syria to create another "revolt" will obama help turn Syria into another Libya?

Yes, he will lead from behind and take credit for helping spread "Democracy".

Yes, he will lead from behind and take credit for helping spread "Democracy".

The last time a Democrat tried a change with a Islamic country, they us the birth of modern day Iran (Jimmy carter)

Looks like Libya is going to be the same way

Oh look, another way Papa Obama is like Jimmy Carter
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Show me one democracy and one election since the Arab Spring movement started....

waiting.

You can't show me can you?

I can....

Huge Turnout in Tunisia's First Democratic Polls

Yes. This is the kind of Democracy where they get to choose between moderate Islam and moderate Islam. Head-scarfs or tents. Seculars need not apply.

Almost the way they would like the elections in the US

Liberal Democrat vs RINO

Seculars need not apply.

Sounds like the United States.

Which makes me wonder why your panties are in such a bunch about it here but in the Middle East it's all hunky-dorry.

I'll tell you what, since you're so numb to reality why don't you ask the first person you see at work to kick you in the ass cuz you probably won't feel that ether.

So, Republicans are giving all the credit for toppling Khadaffi to the French and the British.

So why are you now trying to blame Obama if regime change results in a radical Islamic state?

Nato started running out of bombs in the first week.

Who do you think resupplied them?

Also, it wouldn't take much for me to find out if my old unit here at Ft Campbell had teams training the rebels.

My guess they did under orders from Obama.

Last edited:
So, Republicans are giving all the credit for toppling Khadaffi to the French and the British.

So why are you now trying to blame Obama if regime change results in a radical Islamic state?

Problem the same reason Democrats
take all the credit for Iraq now

Oh no.

That's all on Conservatives. No Democrat wants to be part of that shit.

Really

The Democrats need it when compared to the mess Papa Obama has made in Afghanistan
More soldiers have died there under Papa Obama than Bush

Of course using the MSM, Huff and Puff as new sources
you may not know that...

Nato started running out of bombs in the first week.

Who do you think resupplied them?

Also, it wouldn't take much for me to find out if my old unit here at Ft Campbell had teams training the rebels.

My guess they did under orders from Obama.

So you acknowledge that people like Marco Rubio are full of shit and lying through their teeth when they claim that the credit goes to the French and British?

Okay.

Problem the same reason Democrats
take all the credit for Iraq now

The Republicans are attacking Obama for getting out of Iraq.

They are? You mean this is a vast conspiracy and not a candidate trying to get himself noticed. :lol: Im shocked :lol:

Forum List

Back