Libya Goes Islamic And We Helped Pave The Way

obama_akbar1.png

Obama Akbar......

Thanks to the wisdom of Barrack Hussein Obama we can count another country to be added to the list of fledgling theocracies.

Democrats are worried about the GOP installing a theocratic government here, but Obama is helping install them all over the Middle East.

Pretty soon every country in that region will be an enemy of the U.S. and of Israel.

New Rulers In Libya Installing Sharia Law

2011831133143303580_20.jpg

The transitional government leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil set out a vision for the post-Gadhafi future with an Islamist tint, saying that Islamic Sharia law would be the "basic source" of legislation in the country and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified. In a gesture that showed his own piety, he urged Libyans not to express their joy by firing in the air, but rather to chant "Allahu Akbar," or God is Great. He then stepped aside and knelt to offer a brief prayer of thanks.

"This revolution was looked after by God to achieve victory," he told the crowd at the declaration ceremony in the eastern city of Benghazi, the birthplace of the uprising against Gadhafi began. He thanked those who fell in the fight against Gadhafi's forces. "This revolution began peacefully to demand the minimum of legitimate rights, but it was met by excessive violence."
Libya's transitional leader declares liberation - Yahoo! News

To you liberals.......we told you so.:eusa_whistle:

You see victory yet we're losing the war on terror and paying for it with U.S. dollars.

Idiots.

Thank you sir for having the common sense and balls, to say what you said.

I've witnessed a few left wing members on the board say, in reference to Egypt, that democracy is a messy process LMAO.....wait when the tea party members of congress don't give in to the democrats, and fight to keep taxes from being raised, they're terrorists, but when muslims mass murder Christians, democracy is a messy thing LOLROLF.

The left again ignores the importance of liberty, like they do with taxes, and every other issue out there.... Democracy is nothing without liberty fools...the so-called Palestinians elected Hamas, the left was praising W for free election, nor should they have, and we should be praising BHO for Libya.

Does anyone even understand what the heck we are involved in over there right now? I don't want to come off mamby pamby isolationist here, but I swear I have no freaking idea what on earth we are doing being involved in "Arab Spring" and literally helping depose and assassinate leaders of foreign countries.

To the tune of billions we don't have.

We're helping destabilize the region so it will cause huge increases in gasoline prices and energy prices so Obama and his cronies can destroy Capitalism.

I'm also wondering and I've never been a conspiracy chick if my life depended on it, but how much dirt did Ghaddafi have on everyone? And what could he have spilled?

Now some info is getting out there because NATO never figured on Human Rights people that were there on the spot and snagged a whole batch of intel from the palace. Most interesting. Some of the information came out on the 5th estate already.

He was out and out murdered for true. I watched the video over and over. There is no doubt about it. He didn't go down fighting. He went down begging for his life.

Technically this was a war crime. And NATO'S hands are bloody. Because they aided the killers of Ghaddafi.

Disclaimer: I hated the man and the world is a better place with him gone, but there is no doubt whatsoever that he was murdered in cold blood.

islam isnt like aids....
Seriously i think you neo-cons have a problem with people having free will to choose.

Remember when they kept showing pictures of the women in Iraq with purple fingers because they got to vote freely? Well, what are they voting freely for?

Apparently, there are some here not too happy to have the people in the ME and North Africa make their own decisions IF those decisions are not what we want.

Did you take a stupid pill??

islam isnt like aids....
Seriously i think you neo-cons have a problem with people having free will to choose.

Remember when they kept showing pictures of the women in Iraq with purple fingers because they got to vote freely? Well, what are they voting freely for?

Apparently, there are some here not too happy to have the people in the ME and North Africa make their own decisions IF those decisions are not what we want.

No...and thanks but no thanks. No need for you to share.

I'm getting to the point that I would rather just bomb these Islamic fucks back into the stone-age and be done with them.

Back-stabbing bastards the lot of them.

Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

Reuters – 20 hrs ago

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani​, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

Of course you would.

islam isnt like aids....

People in a third world shit hole can make whatever choice they want to make.....WITHOUT our dollars! WITH our dollars, they need to consider their benefactors.

Then stop posting as though you haven't read through all the posts, because if you had then you'd know that the Libyans have yet to vote for leaders or a new constitution/government.

islam isnt like aids....

Funny.....Iraq didn't institute Sharia Law as soon as Saddam was gone. Seems to me most of them want Democracy, not theocracies. History tells us that in a vacuum the strongest and most aggressive groups snatch control over the government.

Why is it that every one of these other countries that are overthrowing totalitarian rule are going full Islamic fundamentalist?

It's like Obama wants this.........I wonder why......

Is is because he wants this or is he just an idiot....unable to foresee the unintended consequences?

Last edited:
I'm getting to the point that I would rather just bomb these Islamic fucks back into the stone-age and be done with them.

Back-stabbing bastards the lot of them.

Afghanistan to back Pakistan if wars with U.S.: Karzai

Reuters – 20 hrs ago

ISLAMABAD (Reuters) - Afghanistan would support Pakistan in case of military conflict between Pakistan and the United States, Afghan President Hamid Karzai said in an interview to a private Pakistani TV channel broadcast on Saturday.

The remarks were in sharp contrast to recent tension between the two neighbors over cross-border raids, and Afghan accusations that Pakistan was involved in killing the chief Afghan peace envoy, former Afghan president Burhanuddin Rabbani​, by a suicide bomber on September 20.

"God forbid, If ever there is a war between Pakistan and America, Afghanistan will side with Pakistan," he said in the interview to Geo television.

How do you bomb a third world country back to the Stone Age? They are already there.

Then stop posting as though you haven't read through all the posts, because if you had then you'd know that the Libyans have yet to vote for leaders or a new constitution/government.

Um...you also don't seem to be aware that Libya is ALREADY an Islamic country. It has been for a very, very long time. But I guess I'm informing a lot of you tonite. Glad to have been of service.

All we've done in Libya is create future enemies that will stab us in the back, then sell their Oil to China. What the heck, Obama and his cronies gets to "feel" good for a few days, so it's all worth it.

Meanwhile Karzai from Afghanistan is claiming he'd back Pakistan in a war between Pakistan and the USA....One thing is clear - Obama's foreign policy is a mess.....

His domestic agenda is miserable failure too..... I guess it's time for the Dems to scream RACISM!!!!

This is primarily France's and to lesser degree UK's mess. USA might have dropped most bombs, but USA did not initiate Libya. NATO only got involved in Libya to limit the mess.

Karzai in Afghanistan, who says, he would back Pakistan against USA in a war was not installed by Obama.

The initiative in Libya is NATO. What part of that don't you understand? Even we had to send troops.

What I want to know from my own government is why the hell is NATO yanking our freaking chains?

This is to the tune of billions if not trillions of dollars when we add it all up just to assassinate Ghaddafi.

That's all this was about. But it sure cost a hell of a lot of money that none of our countries can freaking afford.

Something is rotten not in Denmark but in Tripoli.

World doesn't always turn to your liking.
Rumsfeld also thought, that Iraqis would await USA with flowers and Rumfsfeld couldn't foresee, that Bush would hand S.Iraq over to Iran. Or is that Obama's fault, too?

Seems like a lot of fails as of lately independent from who rules USA and independent from which President (R or D) fights with Congress on how to spend China's money.

Um...you also don't seem to be aware that Libya is ALREADY an Islamic country. It has been for a very, very long time. But I guess I'm informing a lot of you tonite. Glad to have been of service.

Under Gaddafi it was a military dictatorship. They have yet to hold elections in which THE PEOPLE determine if they want to be ruled under a theocratic form of government. You're just another fucking twit playing dumb.:lol:

obama_akbar1.png

Obama Akbar......

Thanks to the wisdom of Barrack Hussein Obama we can count another country to be added to the list of fledgling theocracies.

Democrats are worried about the GOP installing a theocratic government here, but Obama is helping install them all over the Middle East.

Pretty soon every country in that region will be an enemy of the U.S. and of Israel.

New Rulers In Libya Installing Sharia Law

2011831133143303580_20.jpg

The transitional government leader Mustafa Abdul-Jalil set out a vision for the post-Gadhafi future with an Islamist tint, saying that Islamic Sharia law would be the "basic source" of legislation in the country and that existing laws that contradict the teachings of Islam would be nullified. In a gesture that showed his own piety, he urged Libyans not to express their joy by firing in the air, but rather to chant "Allahu Akbar," or God is Great. He then stepped aside and knelt to offer a brief prayer of thanks.

"This revolution was looked after by God to achieve victory," he told the crowd at the declaration ceremony in the eastern city of Benghazi, the birthplace of the uprising against Gadhafi began. He thanked those who fell in the fight against Gadhafi's forces. "This revolution began peacefully to demand the minimum of legitimate rights, but it was met by excessive violence."
Libya's transitional leader declares liberation - Yahoo! News

To you liberals.......we told you so.:eusa_whistle:

You see victory yet we're losing the war on terror and paying for it with U.S. dollars.

Idiots.

Yes, we did. Just wait until we pull all of our troops out of Iraq, Iran will be on the border with tanks to move in and take over only this time we won't go back in there. In Egypt they are burning Christian churches and killing Christians. And of course there is Afganistan and we will be out of there soon and the Taliban again will not allow little girls to go to school. These people are not capable of self-rule that's why they have always had to be led by a brutal dictator or king. Everything they do is based on the Quran and every law they implement is based on Sharia law, where women have zero rights and no one is free.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
islam isnt like aids....

Funny.....Iraq didn't institute Sharia Law as soon as Saddam was gone. Seems to me most of them want Democracy, not theocracies. History tells us that in a vacuum the strongest and most aggressive groups snatch control over the government.

Why is it that every one of these other countries that are overthrowing totalitarian rule are going full Islamic fundamentalist?

Is is because he wants this or is he just an idiot....unable to foresee the unintended consequences?

You are an idiot....

Forum List

Back