Libtardification of Star Wars; JJ Abrams Brings A Predictable World View

Yeah and no one else could have done it, I'm sure. It's not like there are dozens of directors/producers in Holly weird and New Yawk that couldnt have done the damned things too. /sarc

I'd venture to say yes, but not as well as Abrams. As Abrams is a fan of both franchises, he seems to take special care to staying faithful to the canon of story lines. He allowed me to take a new interest in the Star Trek franchise - a franchise I thought was much more dull until his version. As a true fan of Star Wars (IV, V, & VI - I refuse justify the existence of I, II & III), I'm looking forward to his vision.

I'd venture to say yes, but not as well as Abrams. As Abrams is a fan of both franchises, he seems to take special care to staying faithful to the canon of story lines. He allowed me to take a new interest in the Star Trek franchise - a franchise I thought was much more dull until his version. As a true fan of Star Wars (IV, V, & VI - I refuse justify the existence of I, II & III), I'm looking forward to his vision.

So what would you think if my wild ass guesses prove correct and Luke has gone Dark side and the older stars all get killed off?

So what would you think if my wild ass guesses prove correct and Luke has gone Dark side and the older stars all get killed off?

Wha-Wha-WHAT?!? :ack-1: But seriously, no lie, I think I'd be pretty disappointed. :redface: Man, I grew up on SW, so when I saw the first one (I was 5), it was just about the Bestest. Thing. Ever. I'm not some nutty obsessed fanboy about it, but I don't think another film franchise has resonated so much with me in my young life than SW. I was obsessed with that shit then, and still feel it is INCREDIBLE film making, yo. :cool-45:

So yeah, Leia and Han getting killed off would likely bum me out, so I will wait and see... Although I beleive it actually DOES conform to SW canon (books, at least) though, so thanks for putting THAT into my head, dammit. :tongue:

Let's say "libtards" do dominate Hollywood/Art/Entertainment. As
these are profit driven enterprises it follows that libtards must be more creative/artistic/entertainment savvy than contards. This conclusion
wouldn't surprise me but it seems to piss some people off, why? It's
just the way business works.

I remember Episode IV very well. Every character in the Empire and the Rebellion were white men, except for Princess Leia.

The alien creatures on Tatooine didn't seem to care who was in charge of the universe, the only thing they cared about was hustling and black market trading.

Forum List

Back