Libs want climate change deniers arrested

The Masked ProgressiveUAdam Weinstein
Friday 3:33pm
You can yell "fire" in a crowded theater. You can't falsely yell "fire." Everyone always fucks that quote up.

Oh, but, to be clear - I agree that Rush Limbaugh, et al, should be arrested. Free speech isn't absolute, and, when it has a demonstrable negative impact on our society, it should face criminal sanction. Europe has figured this out. Why can't we?

Ideas thinking people agree are bad or destructive should be criminalized.
\
:gay:

The Masked ProgressiveUAdam Weinstein
Friday 3:33pm
You can yell "fire" in a crowded theater. You can't falsely yell "fire." Everyone always fucks that quote up.

Oh, but, to be clear - I agree that Rush Limbaugh, et al, should be arrested. Free speech isn't absolute, and, when it has a demonstrable negative impact on our society, it should face criminal sanction. Europe has figured this out. Why can't we?

Ideas thinking people agree are bad or destructive should be criminalized.
\
:gay:

Well, in that case, why don't we just arrest and imprison every Democrat in the country. Everything they do seems to be to the detriment of society in general. In particular, the ideals and everything else about the so-called "Progressives" is REgressive and oppressive to humanity as a whole.

A precedent was established in the case of the tobacco industry. They deliberatly spread false information concerning the health effects of their product. And have had to pay out large sums for those lies. Now, oddly enough, those very same scientists that whored out their credentials for the tobacco company money, people like Lindzen, are doing the same for the energy companies.

Don't know about prison for those spreading the lies, but the companies paying them may well have civil liability.

A precedent was established in the case of the tobacco industry. They deliberatly spread false information concerning the health effects of their product. And have had to pay out large sums for those lies. Now, oddly enough, those very same scientists that whored out their credentials for the tobacco company money, people like Lindzen, are doing the same for the energy companies.

Don't know about prison for those spreading the lies, but the companies paying them may well have civil liability.

The only people who have demonstrably spread false information is the Climate Mafia. Mann is going to lose huge in his lawsuit against Dr. Ball. When that happens look to see a veritable FLOOD of lawsuits going against Mann and Co.

We are all for the normal discussion about the science of AGW. the only people who don't want to talk a bit about the science are those who make money off of it. I don't get one thin dime for my skepticism, Mann has generated a net worth of at least 30 million from the fraud.

He wants to see people like me locked away so he can keep ripping everyone else off.

The only people who have demonstrably spread false information is the Climate Mafia.

Since you can't ever back up such crazy claims, most people now assume that's just something your voices told you to say.

Mann is going to lose huge in his lawsuit against Dr. Ball. When that happens look to see a veritable FLOOD of lawsuits going against Mann and Co.

Steyn is trying that now with a motion, and it will be denied and he'll have to pay Mann's legal fees. Courts generally require something more than "I HATE YOU DIRTY LIBERALS!" as a basis for a case.

I don't get one thin dime

In general, cultists don't get paid for being cultists.

for my skepticism,

Well, no, since you haven't got any. And your fringe pseudoscience isn't worthy of payment.

Forum List

Back