Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

Maybe Liberty can explain to us how one PROVES a future PREDICTION. How one PROVES an OPINION.

You folks sure seem to try. Then there's this: "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection." Yet here they are, still trying to defend Mr. Gore.

Not seeing that post #. Could it be that it really doesn't exist? Color me surprised. :eek:

If I give you the post # where drsmith says, "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.", what merit will you give it?

no wonder obama is waging war against fox news. Like al gore, he just hates the truth being shoved directly in his face.

youtube - al gore & the death of journalism
it seems al gore doesn't want to lose all that money he's going to make on the cap and trade bullshit so, he'll simply shut down the press when they question his insane claims.

i am trying to watch your video but it's taking a while because the video has to load but in the mean time i have one question.

what does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly i don't see a real connection.

even if al gore is doing exactly what you claim then what does that have to do with obama and foxnews??

BTW I watched the video and the guy's mic wasn't turn off until AFTER he started yelling into it and AFTER gore told him he wasn't going to go into specifics about the movie. His question was answered the best it could be in such a setting and then phelim became combative after being told this is not a debate and he would not leave the mic when asked. So they justifiably cut it, imo.

have you bought any of Als nifty little greenie products he pushes yet Doc? ....you know like the curly cue light bulb....he would like to hear a yay from ya....he has a family to feed....
He's too fucking stupid to be a doctor. Calling him ''DOC" only feeds his abject stupidity. What he is, is a student going to school to become an x-ray tech. And it's taking a hell of a long time to get through a 9 month program in vocational school. 1 1/2 years that i've been dealing with the lil' troll.

"Energy Saving Lightbulbs" ... contain poisonous residue, you need more than one on at a time (using more energy), and require more pollution to make ... not even close to environmentally safe yet many areas actually require them by law now thanks to Gore.

"Low Flow Plumbing" ... requires longer running to accomplish the same task (using more water), pipes more likely to freeze and burst (wasting water and product), have more parts requiring more pollution to make ... another really bad product endorsed (and in some areas forced) because of ... you guessed it ... Gore.

Environuts are just insane.

Um, no they don't...just highest in cable news. But your incorrect statement doesn't surprise me. I suspect you are a FOX fan.

ok Bo....question for ya....why is that?....i work with a lot of Dems and they watch Fox over CNN or any of the other ones.....reason?....

You folks sure seem to try. Then there's this: "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection." Yet here they are, still trying to defend Mr. Gore.

OK, so what do you have a problem understanding?? You quote me so I am asking so I can spell it out for you.

I asked what they had to do with each other and got spin laced with tons of attacks in response. I seperated the two since there is no real connenction and continued to try and debate the facts concerning gore, the ambusher, and the movie and was baselessly attacked repeatedly as the facts were ignored.

So what are you trying to say by quoting me asking about both and then commenting on my continued debate on one??

No explanation required. Saying it wasn't important and then defending it over nine pages speaks of desperation. I see the words, but all I read is whine, whine, whine..spin, whine, whine attacked... whine whine...ignored. I think I will.:eusa_whistle:

who said it wasn't important in the context of what you quoted?? I clearly asked a question and said i don't see a connection between the two. So where did I say it wasn't important in what you quoted?

Furthermore, I will defend anyone I think is being unfairly attacked and smeared.

So again I have to ask what was the point in comparing a question concerning how jester believes the TWO are linked to "defending gore"?

Your spin doesn't make any sense and that is why you were asked to explain and once again you failed miserably.

oh and in case you missed it, the side that is whining in this thread is the one bitching and moaning about a guy who got his mic turned off AFTER he became confrontational.

whine...whine pay attention to me because I think I make sense. Whine whine....
What part of I am ignoring your drivel is a problem?

P.S. They turned the mic off because Gore didn't have a good answer. The numbing silence made even the extreme eco-journalists uncomfortable. I saw the tape.

Last edited:
OK, so what do you have a problem understanding?? You quote me so I am asking so I can spell it out for you.

I asked what they had to do with each other and got spin laced with tons of attacks in response. I seperated the two since there is no real connenction and continued to try and debate the facts concerning gore, the ambusher, and the movie and was baselessly attacked repeatedly as the facts were ignored.

So what are you trying to say by quoting me asking about both and then commenting on my continued debate on one??

No explanation required. Saying it wasn't important and then defending it over nine pages speaks of desperation. I see the words, but all I read is whine, whine, whine..spin, whine, whine attacked... whine whine...ignored. I think I will.:eusa_whistle:

Is that fool doing his usual spin and deflect again?

Seriously, he's a fucking idiot. No sense in wasting time on his troll ass.

It's like on the Jennings thread. He vociferously defended Jennings abject failure in not reporting the dangerous behavior of a MINOR CHILD who admiited to him that he picked up a strange man in a bathroom and then went home with him. drliar defended him to a tee. I then asked him the very viable questions of:

says the poster whose original attack was proven to be a LIE and despite the fact that the rug was pulled out from under his argument he still tries to claim that he was right. LOL

What if it were YOUR MINOR CHILD?

I would hope that I would have an open enough relationship with my children that they could come and talk to me about their problems concerns or questions.

What if YOUR MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior to a teacher, and the teacher just blew it off by telling him to use a condom, instead of notifying adminstrators or YOU?

What if your MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior, the teacher kept it a secret, and any one of an untold number of tragedies befell YOUR MINOR CHILD?

I have already responded to this question before but you attacked me and ran away from the response. the student was of age and had alegal right to choose for himself. No laws were broken and I am shocked to find out that a conservative who preaches less government involvment would be wishing for more involvement.

and here is where jester once again tries to present his OPINIONS as fact.

is, any responsible parent would be pissed off if the information was kept secret. Any responsible parent would call for the teachers head. FACT is, any responsible parent would be completely appalled at the abject failure of Jennings to protect their MINOR CHILD. FACT is, drliar is obviously not a parent.

Hence, his ridiculous attempt to justify Jennings actions.

you know, I was about to make a similar comment about your ridiculous and obsessive attempts to smear and attack jennings all so you could try to use it to semar and attack obama.

Of course drliar knew he was in a corner. Spent over an hour on that thread (confirmed by keeping track of him through "who's online") obviously trying to come up with something, ANYTHING that would make himself not appear as the clueless moron he's proven himself to be so, he just did his usual :scared1:

It's his MO. Always has been, and always will be!

Nope, the FACT is that your argument was shreaded and you lost anything factual that you had to support your rant when your initial argument was proven FALSE. You lost it in the beginning but were so obsessed with you desperate attempt to use jeenings to smear obama that you kept it going despite the fact that you had already LOST.

LOL Are those the alleged valid questions you are trying to claim I ran away from?? LOL

See this is what I have come to expect from the righties on this board.

They attack any and all who dare to question their OPINIONS and then when you ask them to provide proof of their assertions and accusations they run away and avoid providing anything of substance as they continue to attack.

and its the same way with many of the "lefties" on this board "Doc".......if you would take your head out of your ass you would be able to see this.....

LOL and I wonder how many times a righty on this baord has uttered "two wrongs don't make a right" as their BS response to anyone who dared compare the right's past excuses and standards for bush etc. in contrast with their current standards for obama and anything left of center?

It's funny how the righties don't practice what they preach.

perhaps you should focus more on taking your head out of your ass? LOL

Not seeing that post #. Could it be that it really doesn't exist? Color me surprised. :eek:

If I give you the post # where drsmith says, "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection.", what merit will you give it?

LOL again with that post. Why?? what do you believe it means??

Fact is I asked jester a question and stated my own opinion that I don't see a real connection bertween the two and a REAL connection still has NOT been given.
So what are you seeing there that is different from my intent??

Um, no they don't...just highest in cable news. But your incorrect statement doesn't surprise me. I suspect you are a FOX fan.

ok Bo....question for ya....why is that?....i work with a lot of Dems and they watch Fox over CNN or any of the other ones.....reason?....

How about because the majority of the righties in the country look to foxnews to be told what to think and what to say where as the rest of the country doesn't need that and watch other networks and check other sources for their news.
You see examples it every day on this board where some righty regurgitates something he heard last night on beck or hannety. LOL

Personally I watcfh foxnews to from time to time to see what they will mjake up next.

wow come on now ther is no reason to have such a low opinion of yourself.

LOL cowardice after being shown to be dishonest is a color that suits you. In typical righty fashion you make allegations that you can't substantiate and then when called out for it you attack and turn tail and run.

P.S. They turned the mic off because Gore didn't have a good answer. The numbing silence made even the extreme eco-journalists uncomfortable. I saw the tape.

Nice opinion and yet the man asked his question, gore provided a response and the guy started asking other questions and then after a WHILE and AFTER being told this was not a debate he got confrontational and ONLY AFTER he refused to adhere to the rules for the meeting and started yelling into the mic was the mic turned off

Maybe you didn't watch the right video?? oh well either way I am certian that you will continue to whine about how you believe this hack was mistreated.

Ahhh christ. Is that insecure lil' idiot up here posting multiple messages to himself once again?

I don't have to see the massages to know that his cut and paste, whine whine whine, you did this, so I did that, is all that fills them. Oh yeah, and lets not forget his forever lame "LOL".

Am I correct?

Seriously, he's like a lil' kid who just can't stand being told no.

I guarantee he'll go on for the next three days posting bullshit that nobody freakin' cares about, and aren't paying any bit of attention too.

:cuckoo:indeed!

Ahhh christ. Is that insecure lil' idiot up here posting multiple messages to himself once again?

I don't have to see the massages to know that his cut and paste, whine whine whine, you did this, so I did that, is all that fills them. Oh yeah, and lets not forget his forever lame "LOL".

Am I correct?

Seriously, he's like a lil' kid who just can't stand being told no.

I guarantee he'll go on for the next three days posting bullshit that nobody freakin' cares about, and aren't paying any bit of attention too.

:cuckoo:indeed!

LOL It's funny how jester keeps attacking me saying that no one cares about what I have to say and yet if that were truly the case why would he go out of his way to try and attack and discredit me??

Al Bore has always been and still is a silly buffoon. Remember when he thought he invented the Internet? How could so many follow this buffoon? Oh well,i guess Jim Jones had followers too no? People should read up a bit more on the "Little Ice Age" of the Middle Ages. More & more credible Scientists have already left "Global Warming" behind and are now starting to turn their attention to Global Cooling. More Carbon Dioxide really won't be the death of us all. In fact we will likely only have a Greener Planet in the end which will be great for plant & crop growth. Better plant & crop growth will only lead to better feeding the masses. Global Cooling on the other hand,could lead to catastrophic crop failure which will lead to mass starvation. More people just need to think for themselves and stop being such sheeple. Hey just my take anyway.

American Thinker Blog: Al Gore Ducks Warming Debate (Updated)

At the Wall Street Journal's ECO:nomics conference in Santa Barbara,
California, Mr. Gore was initially scheduled to appear with Czech President
Vaclav Klaus, a noted skeptic on global warming. Mr. Gore changed his
schedule so he could appear the previous day. President Klaus told me this
week that the major reason he agreed to travel from Europe was the chance to
interact with Mr. Gore. "I don't understand all of this reluctance to engage
with others," he told me.

Not answering the journalist's question is just par for Mr. Gore.

More to ponder:

1. The polar ice caps are melting on Mars. No cars, no people.
2. It has been much warmer in the 1400's.
3. The sun has more influence on Earth than people.

Last edited:
American Thinker Blog: Al Gore Ducks Warming Debate (Updated)

At the Wall Street Journal's ECO:nomics conference in Santa Barbara,
California, Mr. Gore was initially scheduled to appear with Czech President
Vaclav Klaus, a noted skeptic on global warming. Mr. Gore changed his
schedule so he could appear the previous day. President Klaus told me this
week that the major reason he agreed to travel from Europe was the chance to
interact with Mr. Gore. "I don't understand all of this reluctance to engage
with others," he told me.

Not answering the journalist's question is just par for Mr. Gore.

More to ponder:

1. The polar ice caps are melting on Mars. No cars, no people.
2. It has been much warmer in the 1400's.
3. The sun has more influence on Earth than people.

LOL so you can't discuss the facts concerning the debate being had so you try to bring in a new line of BS from a BLOG offering it's UNSUBSTANTIATED OPINION to change the subject. It would be nice to see if you can provide any proof to substantiate the opinion offered by your source? Although based on your track record I seriously doubt that you can.

Oh and since we are going off topic here if man made global warming does not exist then why, in his 2007 sotu address, did bush talk about investing in new technologies to combat the "serious threat of global warming"?? His words not mine.

Thanks for playing but your off topic whining shows that you lose, AGAIN LOL

Oh and save, just so you know I still haven't seen you prove your accusation that i said the discussion was not important. Simple questions basd on your accusations and yet you fail to provide any substance. imagine that. LOL

Al Bore's hysterical Fear Mongering over "Global Warming" is no different than him thinking he invented the Internet. The man is a silly & delusional Dunce. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back