Lib's just hate being called out on their lies...Here's the perfect example!

So you provide no proof of one claim and in the next you claim that you prove me wrong by merely providing a link to a webpage? LOL

the fact is that based on the judges ruling his OPINION disagrees with the opinions and PREDICTIONS made in only 9 instances in the movie and in some cases where he disagree with the predictions he agreed with the facts. I even provided an example and gave you the post # which you apparently ignored.

you proved NOTHING and yet claim that you did. Sorry but you need to look up the definition of the word PROVE.

Maybe Liberty can explain to us how one PROVES a future PREDICTION. How one PROVES an OPINION.

You folks sure seem to try. Then there's this: "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection." Yet here they are, still trying to defend Mr. Gore.

Not seeing that post #. Could it be that it really doesn't exist? Color me surprised. :eek:

So you provide no proof of one claim and in the next you claim that you prove me wrong by merely providing a link to a webpage? LOL

the fact is that based on the judges ruling his OPINION disagrees with the opinions and PREDICTIONS made in only 9 instances in the movie and in some cases where he disagree with the predictions he agreed with the facts. I even provided an example and gave you the post # which you apparently ignored.

you proved NOTHING and yet claim that you did. Sorry but you need to look up the definition of the word PROVE.

Maybe Liberty can explain to us how one PROVES a future PREDICTION. How one PROVES an OPINION.

You folks sure seem to try. Then there's this: "What does al gore and global warming have to do with foxnews and obama?? I have to ask because honestly I don't see a real connection." Yet here they are, still trying to defend Mr. Gore.

OK, so what do you have a problem understanding?? You quote me so I am asking so I can spell it out for you.

I asked what they had to do with each other and got spin laced with tons of attacks in response. I seperated the two since there is no real connenction and continued to try and debate the facts concerning gore, the ambusher, and the movie and was baselessly attacked repeatedly as the facts were ignored.

So what are you trying to say by quoting me asking about both and then commenting on my continued debate on one??

OK, so what do you have a problem understanding?? You quote me so I am asking so I can spell it out for you.

I asked what they had to do with each other and got spin laced with tons of attacks in response. I seperated the two since there is no real connenction and continued to try and debate the facts concerning gore, the ambusher, and the movie and was baselessly attacked repeatedly as the facts were ignored.

So what are you trying to say by quoting me asking about both and then commenting on my continued debate on one??

No explanation required. Saying it wasn't important and then defending it over nine pages speaks of desperation. I see the words, but all I read is whine, whine, whine..spin, whine, whine attacked... whine whine...ignored. I think I will.:eusa_whistle:

No explanation required. Saying it wasn't important and then defending it over nine pages speaks of desperation. I see the words, but all I read is whine, whine, whine..spin, whine, whine attacked... whine whine...ignored. I think I will.:eusa_whistle:

Post #?

Is that fool doing his usual spin and deflect again?

Seriously, he's a fucking idiot. No sense in wasting time on his troll ass.

It's like on the Jennings thread. He vociferously defended Jennings abject failure in not reporting the dangerous behavior of a MINOR CHILD who admiited to him that he picked up a strange man in a bathroom and then went home with him. drliar defended him to a tee. I then asked him the very viable questions of:

What if it were YOUR MINOR CHILD?

What if YOUR MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior to a teacher, and the teacher just blew it off by telling him to use a condom, instead of notifying adminstrators or YOU?

What if your MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior, the teacher kept it a secret, and any one of an untold number of tragedies befell YOUR MINOR CHILD?

FACT is, any responsible parent would be pissed off if the information was kept secret. Any responsible parent would call for the teachers head. FACT is, any responsible parent would be completely appalled at the abject failure of Jennings to protect their MINOR CHILD. FACT is, drliar is obviously not a parent. Hence, his ridiculous attempt to justify Jennings actions.

Of course drliar knew he was in a corner. Spent over an hour on that thread (confirmed by keeping track of him through "who's online") obviously trying to come up with something, ANYTHING that would make himself not appear as the clueless moron he's proven himself to be so, he just did his usual :scared1:

It's his MO. Always has been, and always will be!

Last edited:
Fox is fake news owned and sold by Rupert Murdock.

The lies told by the Fox are more numerous than any number told by any other of the major media.

Fucking morons.:lol:

Is that fool doing his usual spin and deflect again?

Seriously, he's a fucking idiot. No sense in wasting time on his troll ass.

And yet....here you are. :eusa_whistle:

It's like on the Jennings thread. He vociferously defended Jennings abject failure in not reporting the dangerous behavior of a MINOR CHILD who admiited to him that he picked up a strange man in a bathroom and then went home with him. drliar defended him to a tee. I then asked him the very viable questions of:

What if it were YOUR MINOR CHILD?

What if YOUR MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior to a teacher, and the teacher just blew it off by telling him to use a condom, instead of notifying adminstrators or YOU?

What if your MINOR CHILD admitted to engaging in said dangerous behavior, the teacher kept it a secret, and any one of an untold number of tragedies befell YOUR MINOR CHILD?

FACT is, any responsible parent would be pissed off if the information was kept secret. Any responsible parent would call for the teachers head. FACT is, any responsible parent would be completely appalled at the abject failure of Jennings to protect their MINOR CHILD. FACT is, drliar is obviously not a parent. Hence, his ridiculous attempt to justify Jennings actions.

Of course drliar knew he was in a corner. Spent over an hour on that thread (confirmed by keeping track of him through "who's online") obviously trying to come up with something, ANYTHING that would make himself not appear as the clueless moron he's proven himself to be so, he just did his usual :scared1:

It's his MO. Always has been, and always will be!

Thank you for your splendid example.

So which office is Al Gore holding right now?

Uh huh.

Thought so.

he is holding the office of..."if you dont buy what im telling you....me and my friends will no doubt lose all that money we have invested in all these wonderful green products we are trying to shove down your throats"....that office....

I just watched the video, the guy asked the question about the movie, gore replied saying he is not going to go over the details and then made a joke about polar bears and then the guy got combative and started yelling into the mic AFTER he was told this is not a debate and THEN AFTER he started yelling the mic was cut.

To claim that it was cut immmediately after the question was asked is less than honest.
He only got "combative" after not having his question about the 9 lies in Algore's film getting answered, and the goons in the room started trying to intimidate him.

thats the way i saw it....

BTW I watched the video and the guy's mic wasn't turn off until AFTER he started yelling into it and AFTER gore told him he wasn't going to go into specifics about the movie. His question was answered the best it could be in such a setting and then phelim became combative after being told this is not a debate and he would not leave the mic when asked. So they justifiably cut it, imo.

have you bought any of Als nifty little greenie products he pushes yet Doc? ....you know like the curly cue light bulb....he would like to hear a yay from ya....he has a family to feed....

The GUY got an answer and that was that this format was not appropriate for debating the movie and that the things that the GUY was talking about had already been debated before. Spin it all you want to the GUY looked desperate and unhinged based on the fact that he went there to try and ambush gore and then when it blew up in his face he got combative and started yelling, so they turned off his mic.

Is that GUY really the best you righties have to back?? LOL

looked like it may have blown up a little in Gores face too.....he did not look to good in the way he handled that question.....so i guess he was there to only answer the soft ball "fox news" type questions.....look i have always felt Gore is a phony....and the more i see him field questions about stuff he is SUPPOSED to be knowledgeable on....it kinda reaffirms that belief....just sayin........

So you admit that he got combative meaning that they were justified in turning off his mic. Thanks. LOL

Fact gore responded to his question. However imo it didn't live up to phelim's ambush expectations so he tried to make a scene after being asked to step away from the mic and being told that it was not a debate and you guys bought the propaganda.
No, he didn't answer the question.....He deflected by trying to answer the question with irrelevant questions.

That's the thing with extremist rwns, they think everyone is interested in their pov. The guy was simply trying to shut Gore up. Pathetic.

and of course to you Sarah, left wing extremist dont think anyone is interested in their POV....right.........

What is disturbing is the environmental journalists did not want those questions asked...and it seems the mainstream media is the same with our President.

Those environmental journalists had a responsibility to their readers to have those questions answered....just as the press corp has the same responsibility as it pertains to the many questions Fox asks that go unanswered...yet the sit by idly and make believe the questions do not exzist.

Ah yes...I remember the days of "a scoop"...it kept our politicians as more on their toes.

Now...a scoop...no0 matter how valid....is a smear campaign.

Anita Dunn...Van Jones....and not one news agency other than fox uncovered this?

But they all spent HOURS digging into Palins wardrobe.

Pathetic.

And that's exactly why Fox news has more viewers than ALL other new's media COMBINED. Any wonder why the WH is worried about them and on the attack?

drsmith has completely discredited WJ and made saveliberty look like an ass.

You far rightoids have to do far, far better to even stop smelling.

just because they disagree with this guy they are FAR right people?.....i guess we can lump you in with all the other idiots around here who feel...."if you dont agree with me...you must be a right-winger".....since Bobo left this board....Bobovil....is looking for a new mayor Jake....throw your name in....you may get the job..........

See this is what I have come to expect from the righties on this board.

They attack any and all who dare to question their OPINIONS and then when you ask them to provide proof of their assertions and accusations they run away and avoid providing anything of substance as they continue to attack.

and its the same way with many of the "lefties" on this board "Doc".......if you would take your head out of your ass you would be able to see this.....

Guess he should hand pick his audience and have them all toss softball questions that he already knows in advance so he can have his answer all spiffed up to make himself look good. Seems to work for Obama. Fat Al should try it.

The proper procedure for that is what this administration requires the media to do. You have to e-mail your question to the White House prior to Obama stepping up on stage--so he can pick & choose who he is going to call on. He knows the question & the answer has already been programed into his teleprompter. Al should have known about this new tactic prior to slinging the B.S.---:lol:

$complete_idiots_globalwarmi.gif

What is disturbing is the environmental journalists did not want those questions asked...and it seems the mainstream media is the same with our President.

Those environmental journalists had a responsibility to their readers to have those questions answered....just as the press corp has the same responsibility as it pertains to the many questions Fox asks that go unanswered...yet the sit by idly and make believe the questions do not exzist.

Ah yes...I remember the days of "a scoop"...it kept our politicians as more on their toes.

Anita Dunn...Van Jones....and not one news agency other than fox uncovered this?

Pathetic.

And that's exactly why Fox news has more viewers than ALL other new's media COMBINED. Any wonder why the WH is worried about them and on the attack?

FOX news is not fair and balanced. That slogan is Orwellian. I sure hope that the majority of viewers are not depending on FOX for their news. That would be sad.

O'Reilly and Hannity are not journalists, just entertainers with a right wing bent. They are opportunists.

My suggestion is to watch CNN or better yet, pick up a book. Just not one from Ann Coulter.

That is not to say MSNBC does not have it's moments.

Pathetic.

Um, no they don't...just highest in cable news. But your incorrect statement doesn't surprise me. I suspect you are a FOX fan.

Forum List

Back