Libs get to celebrate child rapist Terry Bean in swoon piece about drag queen

Had the father of Dylann Roof sat behind Trump during a rally, no telling what Liberals would be claiming.
That's slightly different. Republicans hate gays, so they can't get too worked up over the Orlando shooting. Leading to little outrage from them over this.
I wonder what Khizr Khan's views on homosexuality are.

I know. I also know that Hillary puts Muslims over homos.
Or maybe she puts equality, social justice, religious freedom, privacy and acceptance or your brand of bigotry, ignorance, divisiveness and stupidity.
Funny how the Koch brothers supported gay marriage much longer than Hillary has.
Are they ghey?

Country's Oldest Working Drag Queen Has Something To Get Off Her Chest

Swoon! We could fit in a praise thing for a child rapist! because we are progressive!

57a2350f2a00000002fb4789.jpeg
You like Rudy in drag better?

2 Timothy 3:1–5
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous,o rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Hey libs, please continue to ignore that a rich white guy got away with raping a child becaues he had money to pay off the victim.

And the charges were dropped. Is anyone else in besides a gay activist forever guilty in your narrow mind?

The kid refused to testify because he was bought off. The witness swears Bean "barebacked" this minor boy. The witness told on Bean because he says he's been doing that to a lot of boys without condoms and the witness is worried he is infecting these youngsters with HIV.

Here's the witness interview by Oregon police. Terry Bean innocent? Don't think so: https://s3.amazonaws.com/wapopartners.com/wweek-wp/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/03171108/lawson.pdf

I sure as fuck don't like people that harm children, but don't freaking link people that are transgender as the same thing. It certainly isn't.

The church has tons of monsters and rapist that do bad things to children.
So how many times have you let a transgender freak babysit your kids? That really is the test, isn't it?

I sure as fuck don't like people that harm children, but don't freaking link people that are transgender as the same thing. It certainly isn't.

The church has tons of monsters and rapist that do bad things to children.
So does the democrat party and their Hollywood supporters.

Home of the protected child molesters.

Forum List

Back