Libs demanding Trump's tax returns

Libs are pond scum, they are entitled to nothing.
View attachment 222371
Lol, how about birth certificates and college transcripts?

Conservatives are hypocits.

Birth certificates and college transcripts can be linked to deciding on a President. WTF do tax returns tell us about a potential President; returns that were reviewed by the IRS?
You partisans only care if it is the other party. Just like you used to care about deficits, when you could blame Obama.

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

They must think our President is awfully stupid.

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

Donald J Trump isn't stupid, he isn't going to repeat the mistakes of the past.

Yes, they must think the president is awfully stupid to INCRIMINATE HIMSELF.

Trump's tax returns will just be more evidence of what a dishonest, unethical lying crook, cheat and fake he has been his whole life.

Why Trump doesn’t want us to see his returns

1. He pays relatively little in taxes (none)
2. He is very stingy in his charitable giving
3. He has questionable deductions
He has no legal obligation to release them so as usual none of your reasons matter

Mitt Romney fell for that shit, and they crucified Mr. Romney over it, even though Romney paid MORE than what he was required to.

If Democrats take back the House, they won't need his permission to get his tax returns. They can get them from the IRS.

And that's the problem. That you only two political parties and they can control everything with gerrymandering and other shit.

What does Trump have to hide?

The Great Obama released all his returns
what you fail to realize is that no president has any legal obligation to release any personal records
Yes, normally the people care enough to want it. Repubs just don't care. They put party before country.

make it a law then

and No I don't care but I'm not a republican

if there is sufficient cause yo believe he is breaking the law he can be audited just like every other person in the country

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions
Repubs don't care if he is owned by Putin.

it is much more likely that Hillary is owned by Putin. Who do you think paid for the fake Russian dossier? who paid bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who put 145 million in the Clinton campaign fund shortly after Hillary transferred 20% of our uranium to Russian interests?

Trump has increased economic sanctions on Russia, would someone owned by Russia do that? You are FOS.

If Democrats take back the House, they won't need his permission to get his tax returns. They can get them from the IRS.

And that's the problem. That you only two political parties and they can control everything with gerrymandering and other shit.

a third party candidate is the only reason bill Clinton was ever president.

He has nothing to hide. His taxes get audited every year. If he was cheating don't you think the Obama IRS would have screamed it from the rooftops?

His return is hundreds of pages. If he released it the corrupt lying media and the corrupt lying dems would pull out one page, make up lies about it and dominate the news for weeks with bullshit. That's why they want them and you fricken well know it.

The American people have a right to know where Trump is getting his money. It can influence his decisions

it is much more likely that Hillary is owned by Putin. Who do you think paid for the fake Russian dossier? who paid bill Clinton 450K for a 20 minute speech in Moscow? Who put 145 million in the Clinton campaign fund shortly after Hillary transferred 20% of our uranium to Russian interests?

Trump has increased economic sanctions on Russia, would someone owned by Russia do that? You are FOS.
Hillary isn't president. What do I care?

Trump's tax returns will just be more evidence of what a dishonest, unethical lying crook, cheat and fake he has been his whole life.

Soo...you do not actually need the returns to inform your opinion. It does not matter what is in the tax returns....interesting.

what you fail to realize is that no president has any legal obligation to release any personal records
Yes, normally the people care enough to want it. Repubs just don't care. They put party before country.

make it a law then

and No I don't care but I'm not a republican

if there is sufficient cause yo believe he is breaking the law he can be audited just like every other person in the country

people in Trump's income bracket get audited every year. If he was cheating the Obama IRS would have been screaming about it in 2016.

Hillary isn't president. What do I care?

you claimed he was owned by Putin, I posted some facts to prove you wrong.

Is that why? So what would any of those three have to do with him being President?
HE IS A FUCKING CHEAT.

A guess to you assholes like you, character means nothing.

Is that why? So what would any of those three have to do with him being President?
HE IS A FUCKING CHEAT.

and you know that how? Did CNN tell you? Did Hillary tell you? How exactly do you know that he is a tax cheat? provide proof or admit that you are a screaming asshole.

HE IS A FUCKING CHEAT.

If he is a cheat, why didn't the IRS find it? Do you leftists now believe you know more about taxes than the IRS?

Maybe, but it would be a tragedy if they did, for the Far Leftists to further weaponize the IRS against Americans.

I'd love to see the President show the tax returns of liberal leaders like Tom Steyer and Soros in retaliation if that were to come through.

Dummy, they wouldn't be directing the IRS to go after anyone, simply asking the IRS to turn over documents to an investigative committee.

If Crooked Donnie Small Hands has nothing to hide, you shouldn't worry.

Libs are pond scum, they are entitled to nothing.
View attachment 222371
Lol, how about birth certificates and college transcripts?

Conservatives are hypocits.

Birth certificates and college transcripts can be linked to deciding on a President. WTF do tax returns tell us about a potential President; returns that were reviewed by the IRS?
You partisans only care if it is the other party. Just like you used to care about deficits, when you could blame Obama.

And your party doesn't do the same?
I don't have a party, I'm independent. Because yes, both parties do it and I don't.

I think what we need is a list of you people; people that are not party associated but take leftist positions almost all the time. :auiqs.jpg:

His tax returns wont tell you that. Do you care where the Clintons got their millions, or Pelosi, or Feinstein, or Schumer, or any democrat?

I explained why the dems and media want Trump's returns, I gave you the real reason. You are smart enough to understand but your partisan bias has blocked your brain from proper operation.

You posted your bullshit reason.

Trump's tax returns are complicated. The IRA is frequently over run by corporate lawyers &accountants.

So how about a real investigation. Lets look at what the NYT said. If Trump has nothing to hide, lets see them.

Quit defending a fraud, business cheat who cheated this country out of hundreds of millions.

My God, if a poor c]black woman collectdc $50 a month too much in food stamps, you'd be screaming running "OMG OMG OMG"

Trumps cheats our country out of hundreds of millions and you Trumpettes don't care.

Forum List

Back