Libs crying obama not responsible for stock market losses; then the highs werent his doing either

bedowin62

Gold Member
Feb 6, 2014
obama: "YOU DIDN'T DO THAT, YOU DIDNT MAKE THAT HAPPEN"

You cant have it both ways, it really is that simple

Yawn
IRA Doing better than ever. 401K doing awesome. Private investments doing well too.
Thank You Mr. President.

this leftard has a reading comprehension problem. if the lows arent his fault then neither were the highs

thank china leftard

The stock market is like setting at a gamblers table, gotta take the good with the bad...No matter who is the house..As far as Oblama and the govt.. They do have some influence...but not all the influence...

Why is it either/or with you Tea Brains?

Can't it be both + other factors??

No. That would mean you'd have to understand economics and the American economic system and how the private sector and public sector overlap. Complicated stuff.

Better let other do the thinking for ya...

Why is it either/or with you Tea Brains?

Can't it be both + other factors??

No. That would mean you'd have to understand economics and the American economic system and how the private sector and public sector overlap. Complicated stuff.

I'd rather think for myself and be wrong once in a while, than be brainwashed like you, and wrong depending what the current talking points are.

Yawn
IRA Doing better than ever. 401K doing awesome. Private investments doing well too.
Thank You Mr. President.

Typical liberal...fuck you I've got mine.

Sorry you're not doing so well. Actually, it's probably under the category of poetic justice.

LOL....I'd ask if you'd like to compare portfolios but there's been enough death in America over the last few weeks.

Gee, a moment ago I was a "typical liberal" because I'm doing well in the market. I guess that makes you one too?

Feel free to list your holdings if you want. Oh wait...let me guess; a Snickers bar in one hand and a Pepsi in the other is too close to the truth?

Yawn
Thank You Mr. President.

Sorry you're not doing so well. Actually, it's probably under the category of poetic justice.

LOL....I'd ask if you'd like to compare portfolios but there's been enough death in America over the last few weeks.

Gee, a moment ago I was a "typical liberal" because I'm doing well in the market. I guess that makes you one too?

Feel free to list your holdings if you want. Oh wait...let me guess; a Snickers bar in one hand and a Pepsi in the other is too close to the truth?

Damn cornhole,are you really so stupid as to not get the reference?

The stock market is like setting at a gamblers table, gotta take the good with the bad...No matter who is the house..As far as Oblama and the govt.. They do have some influence...but not all the influence...

Now there's something I totally agree with. I'd say that any President's most influential move is who he nominates as Chairman of the Federal Reserve.

Yawn
Thank You Mr. President.

Damn cornhole,are you really so stupid as to not get the reference?

I must have missed it. Then again, I speak English.

Hardcore partisan ideologues take the credit for everything good and point the finger for anything bad.

Like clockwork.

What I don't know is whether they actually expect to be taken seriously. Whaddaya think?

pic_350.jpg

Forum List

Back