Librul NYers ticked about fuel shortage, SUPPORT Obama's war on oil

Guys, it is not about politics right now. This is the worst storm to hit this area since 1938. Immense damage was done. There is no instant fix here.

Tranny Gun Slinger is a conservative poe.
I'd like to think so, but if true, she's really doing an incredible job and that would mean she is really fucking intelligent. :lol:

I'm almost positive that it's true, What's rather sad is how many so-called conservatives are taking "her" seriously. Though, I'm sure that's giving "her" a lot of laughs.

Intense, I think this thread should be downgraded to the flame zone or the idiot playroom.

Last edited:
NYer's Dumpster diving for food.. WHERE'S OBAMA????? Didn't Boooooooooosh get crucified for the same thing??

| NBC New York

Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

I agree Bush was a Scape-Goat, it was wrong then, it's wrong now to blame Obama. It is what it is. We remain divided between Americans and Americants, in both Parties. Now is the time to get things done, accomplished, not the time for throwing stones, adding to the hardship.

This was Belle Harbor, the same broad-shouldered, tight-knit beach community where an American Airlines plane crashed in November 2001, killing all aboard and five people on the ground. There was no way tragedy would strike the place again, or so Bavasso and his friends thought.

By early Tuesday morning, Bavasso's three-storey house was a pile of smoldering rubble, one of about a dozen homes in Belle Harbor destroyed by fire as Sandy hammered the U.S. East Coast.

In nearby Breezy Point, 110 homes burned to the ground and another 20 were damaged by flames spread by near-hurricane force winds, according to a fire department spokesperson.

"We watched all the houses burn. The firemen couldn't come," said Bavasso, a retired math teacher. "My BBQ got barbecued."

Like Breezy Point, Belle Harbor sits on a narrow spit of land that thrusts into the Atlantic Ocean southwest of the John F. Kennedy International Airport. The area had been extensively flooded by Sandy's record storm surge, which marooned the beach community from firefighters who sped to the scene.

Both neighborhoods had been under a mandatory evacuation order but many people had remained, thinking they could take care of themselves. A lot of retired cops and firefighters live in the area.

Huge fire in Sandy's wake destroys New York City beach community - Chicago Tribune

In all seriousness, this is a troll thread intended to mock conservatives. It deserves zero seriousness.

As a Floridian, my heart goes out to y'all. We understand, all too clearly, how easily we could lose everything, and how hard it would be to clean things up and rebuild. It's something that is never far from our minds for 6 months out of the year.

Glad you're safe, we are thinking of you and wishing you well, and will be donating this week to support helping the people who need it.

Ich bin ein New Yorker.

On Tuesday, the streets of tightly packed bungalows and two-story houses were gone, reduced to smoking ash by the flames. After the fire and the storm, longtime residents wandered about as if in a daze, holding maps of their once-familiar streets as they tried to determine whose house used to be where. With chimneys their only guides, they struggled to make sense of the jumble of charred timbers, ruined beach chairs and broken mailboxes.

“That was Fulton Walk, that was Ocean Avenue,” said a firefighter standing amid the wreckage. “They’re all gone.”

So, too, was a seafood restaurant in the Bronx; whole blocks in Belle Harbor, Queens; the home of Representative Bob Turner, a Queens congressman who lived in Breezy Point, and the home of Michael R. Long, chairman of the state Conservative Party.

A fire chief said that as he crossed the bridge driving to the Rockaways, he saw twin conflagrations lighting up the night sky, one in Breezy Point, another in Belle Harbor. “In my career I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ve got 34 years on the job,” said Deputy Assistant Chief Jack Mooney, who arrived at Breezy Point at 3:30 a.m. as the blaze was still going strong. “Foundation after foundation after foundation — chimneys are all that’s standing.”

With more than 130 structures damaged or destroyed, the Breezy Point fire was among the worst residential fires in New York since the Fire Department was established in 1865, according to Kenneth T. Jackson, a Columbia University historian and editor of The Encyclopedia of New York City, not in terms of dollars or deaths but in the sheer breadth of the devastation.

When it began Monday evening, local fire engines were responding to other fires, or helping to rescue stranded residents. By the time help arrived, the flooded streets had formed a chest-high moat around the flames, preventing trucks from even getting close. The heavy winds made things worse, creating a blowtorch effect that spread the fire widely.

Some firefighters, local volunteers working alongside city professionals, tried to approach the blaze from other angles to get the wind at their back; others used swift water boats, which struggled against the winds; others trudged through the floodwaters, equipment in tow.

“We couldn’t get them close to the fire,” said Michael Healey, a deputy chief with the Rockaway Point Fire Department. “We had to stretch hoses from two blocks away and draft the seawater, to spray onto the flames.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/31/n...s-burn-scores-of-homes-in-queens-enclave.html

really sad to see such stupidty from posters that claim to be adults, and educated adults at that.

You could have heard this hysterical and dishonest crap if you tuned into limbaugh today.........., this seems to be the narrative from not a few of the wrong wing , conservative, republicans.

For all of you who think what you're facing is bad.. IT CAN GET WORSE and will get worse under a new OBAMA term.. this man will push through Cap and Trade and the prices you see now will look cheap..

Obama

That's 10 bucks a gallon.. Couple that with the new EPA regs coming if this maniac is re-elected and this hurricane will look like childs play..

Yeah, the republican controlled House of Representatives will just go right along with it, right?

It's almost as if she didn't even read her own article. Oh wait, that's exactly what happened. How fucking lazy can you get? You don't even care about looking like an asshole do you? (this is where one of you pipe in with some sort of 'witty' comment about me never seeming to have a problem with it)

This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen.

:lol::lol:

Poor thing.

really sad to see such stupidty from posters that claim to be adults, and educated adults at that.

You could have heard this hysterical and dishonest crap if you tuned into limbaugh today.........., this seems to be the narrative from not a few of the wrong wing , conservative, republicans.

I read Rush had this to say about Christie: “He’s fat and a fool. Don’t listen to Governor Christie. He doesn’t know what he’s talking about.”

I have to say that this thread was about a terrible topic. I have family on Staten Island that I can not get a hold of (word is that they are okay).

But watching LGS have a complete meltdown was probably one of the funniest things I have seen a while. What a sad little girl.

Why East Coast Gas Shortages May Not End for a Week - US Business News Blog - CNBC

I love it.. It always goes this way.. TYPICAL LEFTISTS! It's always a great idea to tax someone to death so long as it's not a liberal's wallet.. Fast forward to the gas shortage in LIBERAL NYC.. It's being reported libs are pissed and even cops are being placed at gas stations because of tempers. LOL These same DUMB FUCKS, support this President's war on oil and refusal to allow refineries to be built, to allowing drilling on federal property, ALL which have SKY ROCKETED energy prices.. You libs asked for it.. :lol:

Gunslinger you are like a onion.
With each layer peeled we see even more of your hate filled, empty mind.
Who will take every opportunity, even at the cost of another's crisis or pain showing zero remorse, nor compassion.
Either your a troll ,or a fucking scary psychopath

Tranny Gun Slinger is a conservative poe.
I'd like to think so, but if true, she's really doing an incredible job and that would mean she is really fucking intelligent. :lol:

I'm almost positive that it's true, What's rather sad is how many so-called conservatives are taking "her" seriously. Though, I'm sure that's giving "her" a lot of laughs.

Intense, I think this thread should be downgraded to the flame zone or the idiot playroom.

Catzpiss thinks she's a moderator now.. LMAO You're so obsessed with me you send nasty little messages , you and your liberal nut squad.. IT'S CALLED STALKER.. As to what you or anyone else on the left side of the aisle thinks about me?? That's like a mental midget majoring in Molecular Science.. :cool:

See ya in two days negger..

Last edited:
Note every single liberal in this thread hurling names, insults, slurs.. LOL then go on to accuse me of being hateful.. ;-) Insanity at it's best..

Tonight Rudy Guliani was on Hannity and echoed the EXACT same thing my thread states.. The reason NYC is having the trouble it is because of this President not caring about infrastructure and has no energy policy. It was an honest discussion and one that has to take place. Kudos to Sean Hannity and Rudy Guliani.

Last edited:
Tonight Rudy Guliana was on Hannity and echoed the EXACT same thing my thread states.. The reason NYC is having the trouble it is because of this President not caring about infrastructure and has no energy policy. It was an honest discussion and one that has to take place. Kudos to Sean Hannity and Rudy Guliani.

That's a laugh.

Republicans have been blocking almost every single infrastructure bill in congress.

In any case..it seems we are going to be hit at least once a year by something like this..and it needs to be addressed.

Romney doesn't think it's the government's job.

Well..then..he shouldn't be in government.

Simple as that.

Tonight Rudy Guliana was on Hannity and echoed the EXACT same thing my thread states.. The reason NYC is having the trouble it is because of this President not caring about infrastructure and has no energy policy. It was an honest discussion and one that has to take place. Kudos to Sean Hannity and Rudy Guliani.

That's a laugh.

Republicans have been blocking almost every single infrastructure bill in congress.

In any case..it seems we are going to be hit at least once a year by something like this..and it needs to be addressed.

Romney doesn't think it's the government's job.

Well..then..he shouldn't be in government.

Simple as that.

Really?? Don't tell us.. SHOW US.. As far the government babysitting entire cities, I agree with Governor Romney.. Show me in the Constitution where it's the duty of the US government to rebuild your house?? You liberals are pathetic.. You couldn't take a piss if Uncle Sam weren't holding your tweezer prick.

Forum List

Back