Librul NYers ticked about fuel shortage, SUPPORT Obama's war on oil

One would think NY and NJ were the only places to be hit by Hurricane Sandy???Not so.. The Outer Banks took as bad a hit and lost many homes.. roads washed out..

I recall the same thing happening in Katrina.. NEW ORLEANS NEW ORLEANS, all the liberals needing rescuing and blaming Boooooooooooosh.. Biloxi and Gulfport were hit just as hard and didn't have FEMA trailers, credit cards.. Why is it always LIBRULS who scream and demand the government come and rescue them?

What happens when a hurricane hits your area and gas prices are TRIPLE what they are now??

THESE SAME LIBERALS WHO ARE FIGHTING IN THE STREET, SUPPORTS THIS INSANE SHIT! That's the entire point ... You dumb fuckers are too stoopid to get it..

What? You don't understand what happens when a hurricane comes through do you?

Liberals support a hurricane coming through and spiking prices because the hurricane shut everything down?

I got nothing. This is a new level of stupid

no they support regulation that the President has to cut on the spot to get shit moving.......

Why would he need to stop the red tape? And why dont we do that EVERY DAY?

What happens when a hurricane hits your area and gas prices are TRIPLE what they are now??

THESE SAME LIBERALS WHO ARE FIGHTING IN THE STREET, SUPPORTS THIS INSANE SHIT! That's the entire point ... You dumb fuckers are too stoopid to get it..

Liberals support a hurricane coming through and spiking prices because the hurricane shut everything down?

no they support regulation that the President has to cut on the spot to get shit moving.......

You won't get an answer to that question because it requires intellectual honesty.. Liberals don't have an honest bone in their body.. Everything is like an emotional wrecking ball with them.. they're looney tunes.. Hell, they're bringing guns to gas stations now! I thought they hated guns??

Burning river in Cleveland, maybe?

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPmw6LMMB8ChI5UoTF9u7gBOMUf4Of2o1Dh81rDTJd1NavOYUgUg

Last edited:

What does red tape have to do with a hurricane knocking power out? Look your argument 2+2=23 while the real answer is 4.....its amazing you got behind such a stupid argument the op made..

Holy shit you've posted an article that contradicts yourself AGAIN. How do you manage to continually do that? I'm guessing dropping out of school in 9th grade would be one reason.

The shortages are due to this storm called Sandy that happened to roll through...maybe you've heard of it.

The very first line of YOUR link says -

Power outages at hundreds of gas stations and a distribution bottleneck due to flooding damage and power loss has caused a gasoline shortage in the New York metropolitan area

What does opening up drilling have to do with this? Absolutely nothing, but you're simply either too dumb or too dishonest to be able to tell the difference.

LOL, your posts make me weep for the future of this country.

Wow you are stupid.....another dumbfuck liberal..

Why did OBama make it clear he wanted no red tape? Why did they relax regulations in other states? to TRANSPORT GAS TO New york......because they GET INT THE WAY....God you're a moron

Hahahahahahahahah. Red tape = getting gas to NY? Thanks for the laugh.

Holy shit you've posted an article that contradicts yourself AGAIN. How do you manage to continually do that? I'm guessing dropping out of school in 9th grade would be one reason.

The shortages are due to this storm called Sandy that happened to roll through...maybe you've heard of it.

The very first line of YOUR link says -

Power outages at hundreds of gas stations and a distribution bottleneck due to flooding damage and power loss has caused a gasoline shortage in the New York metropolitan area

What does opening up drilling have to do with this? Absolutely nothing, but you're simply either too dumb or too dishonest to be able to tell the difference.

LOL, your posts make me weep for the future of this country.

Perhaps if Solyndra and all of the other failed green energy debacles were serious, they would have figured out how to use sea water that flooded NY. How close are we too that? The point of the post is that we are an oil-dependent and driven economy.

A solution to NY right now would be how to transport mobile gas despensaries (e.g. a ship, a train, planes) to alleviate the reliance on the gas station. ....unless someone can figure out how the sea water can be used. Didn't the President say something about pond scum? Where are we on that?

NYer's Dumpster diving for food.. WHERE'S OBAMA????? Didn't Boooooooooosh get crucified for the same thing??

| NBC New York

Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

LGS is jealous that the outer banks didn't get the same attention as NY and NJ....and that's really sad, considering.

I don't know if I should pity her or laugh at her.

Why East Coast Gas Shortages May Not End for a Week - US Business News Blog - CNBC

I love it.. It always goes this way.. TYPICAL LEFTISTS! It's always a great idea to tax someone to death so long as it's not a liberal's wallet.. Fast forward to the gas shortage in LIBERAL NYC.. It's being reported libs are pissed and even cops are being placed at gas stations because of tempers. LOL These same DUMB FUCKS, support this President's war on oil and refusal to allow refineries to be built, to allowing drilling on federal property, ALL which have SKY ROCKETED energy prices.. You libs asked for it.. :lol:

There's a map or graph somewhere that shows that those 'Libruls" from those cities and states contribute to and support the so-called "conservative red states". I heard Batman (limbaugh) and Robin (hannity) talking gleefully about that, those dishonest PIGS are politicizing this catastrophe. These are the assholes you follow! limbaugh insulted Governor Christie for speaking the truth about his experience with Obama, and those two assholes and their counterparts will insult Mayor Bloomberg.
What a bunch of ruthless, hypocritical, lying, and disingenuous SCUMBAGS who are for the most part chickenhawk motherfuckers.

And this!! LMAO!!!:
State troopers deployed as tensions boil at gas stations in Sandy's wake

Read more: State troopers deployed as tensions boil at gas stations in Sandy's wake | Fox News

So are you happy that people who are in dire need of fuel because of a catastrophic storm are having tensions with other? What's so funny about that? Wow......................
But hey, Batman and Robin were happy about tat as well today. What a bunch of petty SCUMBAGS some republicans and "conservatives" are. I'm glad that they are showing their true colors! :lol:

Last edited:
You guys don't even read your own links.

The problem is not gasoline supplies, but the ability to distribute it

So how is it Obama's fault that the power is out, and gas stations can't pump gas?

Wasnt the stimulus supposed to improve "infastructure"? If so why does New Yawk have such a shitty one

Thanks for the laugh! Thanks for demonstrating the pettiness and disingenuous and disgusting attitude of you and your ilk! :lol:

Why East Coast Gas Shortages May Not End for a Week - US Business News Blog - CNBC

I love it.. It always goes this way.. TYPICAL LEFTISTS! It's always a great idea to tax someone to death so long as it's not a liberal's wallet.. Fast forward to the gas shortage in LIBERAL NYC.. It's being reported libs are pissed and even cops are being placed at gas stations because of tempers. LOL These same DUMB FUCKS, support this President's war on oil and refusal to allow refineries to be built, to allowing drilling on federal property, ALL which have SKY ROCKETED energy prices.. You libs asked for it.. :lol:

In fairness, it's a logistics problem. Some stations don't even have power. Main Arteries to the mainland are either closed off or in massive gridlock. Until this Morning cops were turning back delivery trucks and even Cabs because of the Carpool rule 3+, that was corrected though. It's going to be a long and slow recovery, and it is still just getting started. :):):)

New Topics

Forum List

Back