Libertarians are right.

We don't need to shoot them to keep them out. Simply lobbing sleeping gas at them would suffice. Put them in a deportation camp accordingly to their home country. Ship them to the capitol of their home country.

End of story.

However ending the War on Drugs and the Welfare State would also halt their illegal entry, but neither of those will be done in this politically polarized climate, because you would need a Libertarian elected Government to do either.

...the right to due process, the rule of law, and the Constitution be damned.

They are foreign invaders.

Incorrect.

They're potential refugees and asylees entitled to make such a claim in accordance with immigration law and the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment:

The Fourteenth Amendment provides that "[n]o State shall . . . deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws." (Emphasis added.) Appellants argue at the outset that undocumented aliens, because of their immigration status, are not "persons within the jurisdiction" of the State of Texas, and that they therefore have no right to the equal protection of Texas law. We reject this argument. Whatever his status under the immigration laws, an alien is surely a "person" in any ordinary sense of that term. Aliens, even aliens whose presence in this country is unlawful, have long been recognized as "persons" guaranteed due process of law by the Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments.

FindLaw | Cases and Codes

Undocumented immigrants may not be summarily deported or otherwise subject to punitive measures until such time as a determination has been made concerning immigration status.

We can't afford to give all these handouts that we give American citizens to everyone who wants to become an American citizen. Sealing the border is unworkable unless we are willing to shoot to kill to keep them out. Maybe the only alternative is to get rid of all government handouts so that the temptation to come to America would be removed.

Logically the Libertarians would be correct and I would be parroting their talking points incessantly if I had a decent job and my family was well provided for. The problem is in a Libertarian world it would be me and my family out in the streets dying of starvation. It would be my sister dying of Hepatitis due to lack of health care. It would be my mother unable to live on her retirement of about 900 a month. It would be my family that would have to suffer.

But, truthfully, if it wasn't me and mine who would pay for it I would agree wholeheartedly with the Libertarian philosophy.
What's it like being incapable of holding down a decent job, or working for yourself, and having enough pride to be willing to hard enough to take care of ones own family?

You'd let your family die before you tried hard enough to earn minimum wage? What's that like?

I've never known someone that is incapable of holding down even a minimum wage job, that must really suck.

If an immigrant was able to "steal" your job, you probably deserved it to be stolen. ;)

Strawmen make such convincing arguments. But then you aren't arguing, you're masturbating.

I know.....I know. I'm stupid and that's why you can't get 20% of the vote in any national election. It must be a "me" problem.

I think you should take a poll here. Find out who at the USMB considers themselves to be a "Libertarian". Then....study the results. Finally...ask yourself if you wish to be grouped together with most of these people.

Please...........do it for me.

Well, I know you're a liberal, that's one strike for them. BTW, I don't think what I think because of who thinks it like you do, I think it because it's logical. Liberalism says you can trust government, libertarianism says you can trust yourself. That's an easy choice, I trust myself.

I do find your argument that to be intelligent you have to agree with most of the people. Would that not mean by definition since you agree with most people you are average at best? I mean low intelligence people would agree with you if you are average because you are smarter than they are. But intelligent people would not think you are intelligent. We do not think wow, loanlaugher is average, I want to be like him...

Full disclosure: I am on my second martini.

But.....that was really difficult to decipher. Please repost with more clarity. Thanks.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
This entire post is based on the Fox News/Breitbart/Daily Caller/RWEC* premise that immigrants come here because of government handouts.

I've never seen Fox take that position, link?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/19879654...es-govt-handouts-to-immigrants/#sp=show-clips

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/cost-...dhs-website-promotes-govt-handouts-immigrants

2ivhfzc.png

Last edited:
I know.....I know. I'm stupid and that's why you can't get 20% of the vote in any national election. It must be a "me" problem.

I think you should take a poll here. Find out who at the USMB considers themselves to be a "Libertarian". Then....study the results. Finally...ask yourself if you wish to be grouped together with most of these people.

Please...........do it for me.

Well, I know you're a liberal, that's one strike for them. BTW, I don't think what I think because of who thinks it like you do, I think it because it's logical. Liberalism says you can trust government, libertarianism says you can trust yourself. That's an easy choice, I trust myself.

I do find your argument that to be intelligent you have to agree with most of the people. Would that not mean by definition since you agree with most people you are average at best? I mean low intelligence people would agree with you if you are average because you are smarter than they are. But intelligent people would not think you are intelligent. We do not think wow, loanlaugher is average, I want to be like him...

Full disclosure: I am on my second martini.

But.....that was really difficult to decipher. Please repost with more clarity. Thanks.

You couldn't read before your first martini and you can't read now, so what does the martini have to do with it?

BTW, I do approve of the choice of martinis, I love martinis. Haven't had one though today.

This entire post is based on the Fox News/Breitbart/Daily Caller/RWEC* premise that immigrants come here because of government handouts.

I've never seen Fox take that position, link?

DHS website promotes gov't handouts to immigrants | On Air Videos | Fox News

DHS website promotes gov't handouts to immigrants | Forbes on FOX | The Cost of Freedom | Fox News

2ivhfzc.png

It certainly was easy, the problem is that it didn't support your claim. Try reading what you said and reading what these links say.

Yeah I'm sure those young unattended children are coming here for the jobs. If they were coming here to escape violence why stop in America? We have a lot more violence than Canada. I say we give them a bus ride to the great white north.

Last edited:

You didn't read what he claimed and what the video says either. LOL. Try another martini, maybe that one will get you there.

Note he claimed Fox says the immigrants come here for welfare, that isn't what the videos said.

We can't afford to give all these handouts that we give American citizens to everyone who wants to become an American citizen. Sealing the border is unworkable unless we are willing to shoot to kill to keep them out. Maybe the only alternative is to get rid of all government handouts so that the temptation to come to America would be removed.

Mass slaughter is expensive.

Yours was the argument we used to deny entry to Jews fleeing Germany.

When I said that we didn't have the money to save children living under Saddam, your side said we needed to remove this evil doer partly because of what he does to his own people.

I replied that the American government doesn't have the competence to save the world, but we can go bankrupt trying.

You didn't read what he claimed and what the video says either. LOL. Try another martini, maybe that one will get you there.

Note he claimed Fox says the immigrants come here for welfare, that isn't what the videos said.

I said "government handouts". And they are clearly implying that on their show.

2cy44sp.jpg

Last edited:
I said "government handouts". And they are clearly implying that on their show

I can't help you man. It's an attack on government. You twist that into an attack on immigrants. It's just what liberals do.

I can't help you man. It's an attack on government. You twist that into an attack on immigrants. It's just what liberals do.

Sorry, but the RWEC works very hard to promote the idea that immigrants are diseased, gangsters, job stealers, and here for the handouts, even though two of those things are contradictory!

The bigoted rhetoric is as plain as the warts on your face.

The OP is built on this bullshit premise.

Last edited:

Sorry, but the RWEC works very hard to promote the idea that immigrants are diseased, gangsters, job stealers, and here for the handouts, even though two of those things are contradictory!

The bigoted rhetoric is as plain as the warts on your face.

The OP is built on this bullshit premise.
The bigoted rhetoric is your premise that attacks on government by conservatives and libertarians are actually racism. They are attacks on government.

Logically the Libertarians would be correct and I would be parroting their talking points incessantly if I had a decent job and my family was well provided for. The problem is in a Libertarian world it would be me and my family out in the streets dying of starvation. It would be my sister dying of Hepatitis due to lack of health care. It would be my mother unable to live on her retirement of about 900 a month. It would be my family that would have to suffer.

But, truthfully, if it wasn't me and mine who would pay for it I would agree wholeheartedly with the Libertarian philosophy.

*Right Wing Echo Chamber

It's not?
BuE9naVIAAADRuC.jpg:large

What's it like being incapable of holding down a decent job, or working for yourself, and having enough pride to be willing to hard enough to take care of ones own family?

You'd let your family die before you tried hard enough to earn minimum wage? What's that like?

I've never known someone that is incapable of holding down even a minimum wage job, that must really suck.

In 1981 I was 5th place Florida FBLA in Accounting. I promptly joined the Army.
In 1992 I was a computer programmer. I had a nervous breakdown.
In 1996 I was finally diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder after I signed up for VA benefits and qualifying because I was next to homeless.
It sucked.
I worked as a Bank of America bank proof courier, Independant contractor, making over 600 a week for 17 years. I was then let go of because the internet could do the job more cheaply. Now I drive medicaid patients to their doctor appointments. When they cancel their appointments I don't get paid. And they cancel a lot.
It's not my fault I'm bi-polar.
It's not my fault that I didn't have medical insurance at 17 years of age and was properly diagnosed and gotten this great drug, Risperidone, then instead of now. I would've made a great CPA, I'm also OCD.
But you live as a perfect person with other perfect people where only perfect people matter and the rest of us can just simply rot.

...the right to due process, the rule of law, and the Constitution be damned.

Isnt due process something citizens get? What due process did Wehrmacht soldiers get before we incarcerated them?

:lol:

You conflated POWs with illegal aliens. Priceless!

By the way, the POWs were processed under the Geneva Conventions.

You are ignorant.

Irony!
He conflated illegal aliens with citizens. No difference.
The Geneva Convention is not due process.

In 1981 I was 5th place Florida FBLA in Accounting. I promptly joined the Army.
In 1992 I was a computer programmer. I had a nervous breakdown.
In 1996 I was finally diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder after I signed up for VA benefits and qualifying because I was next to homeless.
It sucked.
I worked as a Bank of America bank proof courier, Independant contractor, making over 600 a week for 17 years. I was then let go of because the internet could do the job more cheaply. Now I drive medicaid patients to their doctor appointments. When they cancel their appointments I don't get paid. And they cancel a lot.
It's not my fault I'm bi-polar.
It's not my fault that I didn't have medical insurance at 17 years of age and was properly diagnosed and gotten this great drug, Risperidone, then instead of now. I would've made a great CPA, I'm also OCD.
But you live as a perfect person with other perfect people where only perfect people matter and the rest of us can just simply rot.
Want a tissue?

Forum List

Back