Liberals Still Indoctrinating our kids

:lol: So you fucked up...and it's MY fault. :rofl:

No, I didn't fuck up. You're taking things out of context. Nobody is in this thread talking about OWS except for you.
Horseshit. You said "Nobody is saying that the "profit motive" should be shunned." I proved there are indeed people who say the profit motive should be shunned. OWS has nothing to do with it.

You fucked up. Quit trying to weasel out of it by whining about context.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Horseshit. You said "Nobody is saying that the "profit motive" should be shunned." I proved there are indeed people who say the profit motive should be shunned. OWS has nothing to do with it.

:lol: You really don't understand context, do you? If you really thought that my words were in any way, shape, or form trying to claim that nobody whatsoever, anywhere in the entire universe was talking about it, then you're really a moron. But please, keep on playing those syntax games. I'm sure you feel very proud of yourself. The rest of us are going to get back to the discussion at hand, and understand that our words are within the context of this discussion and what happens on this board. Fallacy of equivocation is your friend indeed. :lol:

:lol: You really don't understand context, do you? If you really thought that my words were in any way, shape, or form trying to claim that nobody whatsoever, anywhere in the entire universe was talking about it, then you're really a moron. But please, keep on playing those syntax games. I'm sure you feel very proud of yourself. The rest of us are going to get back to the discussion at hand, and understand that our words are within the context of this discussion and what happens on this board. Fallacy of equivocation is your friend indeed. :lol:
Ahhh. So "nobody" doesn't mean "not anybody". It means "somebody".

:lol: That's really damn pathetic. You can always count on the left to redefine words when they're losing a debate.

You can always count on the left

AND YOU'RE BLOCKED!! I've told you before about being so radically extremist that you'd actually believe someone like myself is liberal. I fall on the right of center more than I do the left of center. But I'm most opposed to the partisan hacks like you, who do nothing but breed stupidity. When good ideas get associated with idiots like you and your flawed arguments, the people get stuck with travesties like the Obama administration.

AND YOU'RE BLOCKED!! I've told you before about being so radically extremist that you'd actually believe someone like myself is liberal. I fall on the right of center more than I do the left of center. But I'm most opposed to the partisan hacks like you, who do nothing but breed stupidity. When good ideas get associated with idiots like you and your flawed arguments, the people get stuck with travesties like the Obama administration.
Tissue?

By the way....you still fucked up. Idiot. :lol:

You do realize you're arguing with a Right Wing zombie, I trust. He can't speak unless he's echoing the chamber. It won't matter how much sense you make, or how correct you are, he'll just keep toeing the FN line.

You do realize you're arguing with a Right Wing zombie, I trust. He can't speak unless he's echoing the chamber. It won't matter how much sense you make, or how correct you are, he'll just keep toeing the FN line.

:lol: Yeah, I'm seeing that. That's why I can't see his posts anymore. :lol:

Coming from you, that's particularly amusing. :lol:

By the way, you're defending a guy who says "nobody" means "somebody". So he's not making much sense, is he? :rofl:

:lol: Yeah, I'm seeing that. That's why I can't see his posts anymore. :lol:
:lol: Yeah, just pretend the scary conservative doesn't exist.

Forum List

Back