Liberals Still Indoctrinating our kids

Yes, they should. Walmart has everything from a hair salon to oil changes and tire rotations. (I avoid Walmart like the plague, btw.) So McDonald's needs to branch out like Walmart. A pharmacy needs to be opened adjacent to every McDonald's, with discounts on lisinopril, lipitor, and metformin. Eventually they could grow by including a plus-sized clothing store next door to the pharmacy.

It could work!!!

I like it!
They're already into real estate...but, how many houses does Ronald need??

Did you hear about he new marketing strategy by a pharmacy....they put a liberal out in front to make people sick!
Eeew. They must've seen the sick liberal who was croup-coughing jump up on the stage where President Bush was giving a speech a few years back.

Hum. Missed that. Now which speech was this?

Liberals control most of the U.S. Media and our Public Schools. They control the message. Getting the kids early is crucial in their indoctrination process. This has been going on for many years. So i'm never surprised by this kind of stuff. All that singing for the 'Dear Leader' shit was the first indication of what was coming. You have to get past all the propaganda stuff when it comes to the MSM and our Public Schools. It is very difficult and that's why so many just give in and buy into their propaganda. It takes a very strong-willed person to see though it. Just pay close attention and call them on their Bullshit when you encounter it. You have to constantly hold them accountable. It's the only way to keep them honest. It is very hard but it can be done. Good luck and God bless.

Oh my lord. I attended public school and have had 18 years to reflect since graduation from public school.

I don't recall indoctrination. Now there were some bad apples in my school, and some who should have been shown the door before reaching tenure. But that wasn't ALL of the teachers. Many of my teachers were old church ladies....hardly liberal. :lol:

Relax.

Liberals control most of the U.S. Media and our Public Schools. They control the message. Getting the kids early is crucial in their indoctrination process. This has been going on for many years. So i'm never surprised by this kind of stuff. All that singing for the 'Dear Leader' shit was the first indication of what was coming. You have to get past all the propaganda stuff when it comes to the MSM and our Public Schools. It is very difficult and that's why so many just give in and buy into their propaganda. It takes a very strong-willed person to see though it. Just pay close attention and call them on their Bullshit when you encounter it. You have to constantly hold them accountable. It's the only way to keep them honest. It is very hard but it can be done. Good luck and God bless.

Oh my lord. I attended public school and have had 18 years to reflect since graduation from public school.

I don't recall indoctrination. Now there were some bad apples in my school, and some who should have been shown the door before reaching tenure. But that wasn't ALL of the teachers. Many of my teachers were old church ladies....hardly liberal. :lol:

Relax.

Msssy, if you get a chance, take a look at the vids in posts #'s 13 and 15 to see what changes have taken hold in the public schools.
The "Story of Stuff," shown in public schools to young students, is a Tides Foundtion, Soros funded production.

nonsense.... anyone who has kids knows you can't take kids off of school grounds without a permission slip signed by parent or guardian.

more fauxnews fauxrage. :thup:

nice try, though.

now, not allowing your kid to hear the president speak because you don't like his politics.

now THAT'S screwed up. :cuckoo:

Some Parents Oppose Obama Speech to Students - NYTimes.com

comprehension not your forte? they said they were going for one reason but once there it became an entirely different mission..

i know what it "says". but its fauxnews. if their lips were moving, they're probably lying.

Yeah, it hasn't been confirmed he was a protester. A guy I went to high school jumped off a bridge after going crazy and punching cars downtown here. At first, because an Occupy protest was going on at the end of the bridge they were saying he was one of the protesters. You should have seen the comments on the local news facebook page. In reality he had nothing to do with the protests. He was just a man with a drug and alcohol problem who decided to jump Off our tallest bridge to end his life.
I know exactly what you mean....we have some, too:

"Protester throws fit in McDonald's when he can't get free food

A Zuccotti Park protester threw a violent fit in a McDonald’s yesterday after employees refused to give him free food.
Fisika Bezabeh, 27, ripped a credit-card reader from a counter and threw it at workers at about 2:30 a.m. at the Mickey D’s at 160 Broadway, a bathroom spot for protesters."
Occupy Wall Street protester throws fit in McDonald’s after employees refuse to give him free food - NYPOST.com

Yeah, I'm calling shenanigans on this. Everyone within a 10 block radius is being called an "occupier"
That's the problem with so many of these rightwing articles. They start with a premise and filter the facts so they support the premise.

And don't kid yourself,the Teacher Unions/Democrats control everything in our Public Schools. Your child is only fed what they want to feed them. Remember that.

You might want to check into who controls what is put in the students books. Clue, google Texas board of education and text books. ;)

nonsense.... anyone who has kids knows you can't take kids off of school grounds without a permission slip signed by parent or guardian.

nice try, though.

now, not allowing your kid to hear the president speak because you don't like his politics.

The administration made the president's speech an issue by creating their study guide with "helpful" advice like having the students, "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president."

That's what caused the backlash.

If they just billed it as a stay-in-school pep talk without the political extras, it wouldn't have caused a furore.

Sure it wouldn't have.:lol:

nice try, though.

The administration made the president's speech an issue by creating their study guide with "helpful" advice like having the students, "Write letters to themselves about what they can do to help the president."

That's what caused the backlash.

If they just billed it as a stay-in-school pep talk without the political extras, it wouldn't have caused a furore.

Sure it wouldn't have.:lol:

There still would have been partisan grumbling. Like the Democrats did when Bush 41 addressed the nation's school children.

But it was that "help the president" bit which set off the explosions.

p.s., and if the administration hadn't been so set on claiming everything Obama did was unprecedented, they could have saved themselves a whole lot of grief. If they hadn't claimed Obama would be the first to do it, that would have taken the wind out of protests. ( :

Last edited:

nice try, though.

:doubt: This was a local Fox station not "Fox news" and if you bothered to watch the video you'd see some of parents being interviewed saying they did not give their permission for this. Try not to comment unless you actually wacthed the vid....Ok?

:doubt: This was a local Fox station not "Fox news" and if you bothered to watch the video you'd see some of parents being interviewed saying they did not give their permission for this. Try not to comment unless you actually wacthed the vid....Ok?

That's what I kinda feel like saying to a lot of the people who are commenting on what is happening here in Wisconsin without being here.

But I knew better than to try to defend even a local Fox station to people who would dismiss the facts on account of the messenger.

Teachers here have done a lot of things which deserve to be reported and our local news stations, no matter which 3 letters identify them, have been very good at covering the good and the bad without passing judgment unduly.

Last edited:

That's what I kinda feel like saying to anyone who is commenting on what is happening here in Wisconsin unless they're here.

But I knew better than to try to defend even a local Fox station to people who would dismiss the facts on account of the messenger.

Teachers here have done a lot of things which deserve to be reported and our local news stations, no matter which 3 letters identify them, have been very good at covering the good and the bad without passing judgment.

It's just mindless talking points backed up by nothing. Fox affiliates are not fox news channel. I don’t know if it's just laziness, cluelessness, but taking points bashing fox news channel is not an intelligent response. Plus they didn't even bother to watch the vid I don't get that part either I expect better from some. I guess thats too much to ask :eusa_eh:

But you don't think that his behavior represents the equally bizarre idean that the free market, the profit motive, should be shunned?

When are you wing-nuts going to get this through your head? Nobody is saying that the "profit motive" should be shunned.
Really?

015.jpg

OWS-WWP.png

Occupy_CapitalismPoster_0.jpg

cheidiot.jpg

IMG_4036.jpg

I expect you'll say something like "But they don't represent OWS!" But since OWS isn't running them off, yeah, they pretty much do.

I expect you'll say something like "But they don't represent OWS!" But since OWS isn't running them off, yeah, they pretty much do.

So in that case, I guess Scott Roeder represents the right, since nobody ran him off, eh? In any event, we're not talking about OWS.

Relying on fringe radicals to make your point only makes you a fringe radical yourself.

So in that case, I guess Scott Roeder represents the right, since nobody ran him off, eh? In any event, we're not talking about OWS.
You made a claim. I proved that claim was false. I can understand why you're upset about that.
Relying on fringe radicals to make your point only makes you a fringe radical yourself.
I'm sure it comforts you to feel that way, but alas, reality disagrees.

You made a claim. I proved that claim was false. I can understand why you're upset about that.

Oh, I made a claim. Well excuse me for speaking within a context you choose not to recognize. I'm not going to play syntax games with you, so don't bother babbling on.

Oh, I made a claim. Well excuse me for speaking within a context you choose not to recognize. I'm not going to play syntax games with you, so don't bother babbling on.
:lol: So you fucked up...and it's MY fault. :rofl:

Forum List

Back