Liberals say they arent going for your guns, now if you have one you go to jail.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Swalwell Tells Tapper He Doesn’t Want to Take Away All Guns, But ‘Second Amendment is Not an Absolute Right’
Tapper first asked about criminal prosecution for possession of so-called “assault” weapons under Swalwell’s proposed ban and buyback. “What’s the punishment for people who don’t hand in their guns, do they go to jail?”

“They would,” he said.
Or you could keep your rifle locked up at a gun club. Does you real good incase you have to use it, right away. "stop right there, you cant break into my house, I have to go to the gun club down the street to fetch my rifle". There are over 393 million weapons in the hands of US citizens. Is dumbass Swalwell going to incarcerate all of the owners if they dont turn over their guns? Talk about killing the golden goose, all those working tax payers no longer paying taxes?

US citizens own 40% of all guns in the world - more than next 25 top-ranked countries combined
Of the more than one billion firearms in the world, American citizens hold 393 million, for a population of roughly 326 million. According to the report, that is a gun ownership of 121 firearms per 100 civilians.
I can see that if Swalwell even gets close to being the next president of the US, there will be death to those who will try to repeal the 2nd amendment. Just wont happen....Dont doubt me.

Swalwell reminds me of Lieutenant Erik Dorf in the old HOLOCAUST series. A little worm.

The only way he'll make the White House is with a tour group.

Swalwell Tells Tapper He Doesn’t Want to Take Away All Guns, But ‘Second Amendment is Not an Absolute Right’
Tapper first asked about criminal prosecution for possession of so-called “assault” weapons under Swalwell’s proposed ban and buyback. “What’s the punishment for people who don’t hand in their guns, do they go to jail?”

“They would,” he said.
Or you could keep your rifle locked up at a gun club. Does you real good incase you have to use it, right away. "stop right there, you cant break into my house, I have to go to the gun club down the street to fetch my rifle". There are over 393 million weapons in the hands of US citizens. Is dumbass Swalwell going to incarcerate all of the owners if they dont turn over their guns? Talk about killing the golden goose, all those working tax payers no longer paying taxes?

US citizens own 40% of all guns in the world - more than next 25 top-ranked countries combined
Of the more than one billion firearms in the world, American citizens hold 393 million, for a population of roughly 326 million. According to the report, that is a gun ownership of 121 firearms per 100 civilians.
I can see that if Swalwell even gets close to being the next president of the US, there will be death to those who will try to repeal the 2nd amendment. Just wont happen....Dont doubt me.

Would you rather have a Swalwell or a Swellwall?

“They would,” he said.

Taking guns from the people is not ever going to work, the libs are going to have to start a Civil war and win to do that.

Taking guns from the people is not ever going to work, the libs are going to have to start a Civil war and win to do that.

The only problem with your statement............

Is that it already IS working.

23 states now have LAWS on the books allowing your guns to be taken by law enforcement on the simple whim of a family member stating they THINK you MIGHT be a threat to you or someone else.

They are also successfully making ammunition unaffordable through excessive taxation of bullets in many Progressive states.

Please check the news for more information. It is not hard to find. The gun grabbers are coming up with 1000 ways to legally take your guns.
The frog is slowly boiling and doesn't feel it. Yet.

Forum List

Back