Liberals Running Scared And The Press Is Evidence

As a "Democrat," I can't say I am troubled at all. Your guy--Trump--isn't even a classic conservative. He's populist at best, and a rabble rouser at worst--but at least he is voicing populist ideas. He could just as easily be running as a Democrat as a Republican. I'm glad he's yours, though.

One good thing about Trump's immigration ideas is that it would certainly drive American wages upwards and through the roof. Imagine the labor market impact of removing upwards of 12 million low-wage workers! Much, much more effective than a minimum wage hike.

Also, Trump supports a single-payer national health care system, just like most progressives.

I'm fine, and I'm not in the least unhappy.

All that and yet you appear to be the craziest of the bunch! That's no way to convince people, unless you're trying to convince them you've lost your sanity. You seem to have more in common with the VA than the average person. Heaping grievance upon grievance isn't the sign of someone in touch with reason.
It is almost as crazy as signing a deal with Iran but who is counting at this point.
Not as crazy as selling Iran weapons and giving the proceeds to Central American death squads.
That's all you have clown? Taking history out of context? You are sounding as bad as the morons on here thinking a 1950 tax bill of 90% sounds right in 2015.
What have I taken out of context. Arms WERE sold to Iran. The proceeds WERE given to a group famous for killing poor farmers and the priests and nuns trying to help them. That's certainly more egregious an error than picking apart an agreement that could lead to peace and stability in the M.E.
You dont understand that talking about an incident from over 30 years ago isnt relevant to this particular treaty? Do you need to be medicated?

As a "Democrat," I can't say I am troubled at all. Your guy--Trump--isn't even a classic conservative. He's populist at best, and a rabble rouser at worst--but at least he is voicing populist ideas. He could just as easily be running as a Democrat as a Republican. I'm glad he's yours, though.

One good thing about Trump's immigration ideas is that it would certainly drive American wages upwards and through the roof. Imagine the labor market impact of removing upwards of 12 million low-wage workers! Much, much more effective than a minimum wage hike.

Also, Trump supports a single-payer national health care system, just like most progressives.

I'm fine, and I'm not in the least unhappy.

Good.....

I see you are going to vote for trump.

Welcome aboard.

You get it.

All that and yet you appear to be the craziest of the bunch! That's no way to convince people, unless you're trying to convince them you've lost your sanity. You seem to have more in common with the VA than the average person. Heaping grievance upon grievance isn't the sign of someone in touch with reason.
Irony! Dems are desperate. So desperate they think Joe Biden will save the Obama legacy.
Non-sequitur. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Per usual, while I'm talking ideas, you're talking people!
You weren't talking ideas. You are insulting people.

Non-sequitur. "Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people." Per usual, while I'm talking ideas, you're talking people!
You weren't talking ideas. You are insulting people.
Funny how some people can dish it out, but they can't take it. I was discussing ideas AND insulting people, but only because they deserved it. I'm a counter-puncher. Act civilly and so will I. The problem is that the OP set the non-civil tone.

What have I taken out of context. Arms WERE sold to Iran. The proceeds WERE given to a group famous for killing poor farmers and the priests and nuns trying to help them. That's certainly more egregious an error than picking apart an agreement that could lead to peace and stability in the M.E.
You dont understand that talking about an incident from over 30 years ago isnt relevant to this particular treaty? Do you need to be medicated?
Perhaps people need to be reminded, when they talk so blithely about treason.

Who is talking about treason? You make no sense and then deflect to something else when called on it.

Do you really believe the Iran treaty ought to be approved, when we dont know half of what is involved, with side agreements, etc?

It is almost as crazy as signing a deal with Iran but who is counting at this point.
Not as crazy as selling Iran weapons and giving the proceeds to Central American death squads.
That's all you have clown? Taking history out of context? You are sounding as bad as the morons on here thinking a 1950 tax bill of 90% sounds right in 2015.

Only a moron would equate conventional small arms to an ICBM.

Who is talking about treason? You make no sense and then deflect to something else when called on it.

Do you really believe the Iran treaty ought to be approved, when we dont know half of what is involved, with side agreements, etc?
You have the symbol of treason in your avatar, silly ass.

Who is talking about treason? You make no sense and then deflect to something else when called on it. Do you really believe the Iran treaty ought to be approved, when we dont know half of what is involved, with side agreements, etc?
People do it all the time when they talk about Obama's policies. If you don't realize it, you're being selectively blind.

You have the symbol of treason in your avatar, silly ass.

patriotism....not treason.
Turn off the tv and read some books.

"treason" :laugh2:

Who is talking about treason? You make no sense and then deflect to something else when called on it. Do you really believe the Iran treaty ought to be approved, when we dont know half of what is involved, with side agreements, etc?
People do it all the time when they talk about Obama's policies. If you don't realize it, you're being selectively blind.
Answer the question, jerk off. Quit deflecting.

Who is talking about treason?
Answer the question, jerk off. Quit deflecting.
I was talking about treason. How's that? Plus Obama has constantly been accused of treason. How's that? Plus you've lost the argument already. You can't control your impulses when proven wrong and resort to name calling. Thank you, you're dismissed.

Answer the question, jerk off. Quit deflecting.[/QUOTE]I was talking about treason. How's that? Plus Obama has constantly been accused of treason. How's that? Plus you've lost the argument already. You can't control your impulses when proven wrong and resort to name calling. Thank you, you're dismissed.
You rsort to deflection because you cannot debate the topic.
You are dismissed.

Answer the question, jerk off. Quit deflecting.[/QUOTE]I was talking about treason. How's that? Plus Obama has constantly been accused of treason. How's that? Plus you've lost the argument already. You can't control your impulses when proven wrong and resort to name calling. Thank you, you're dismissed.
You rsort to deflection because you cannot debate the topic.You are dismissed.
Sorry, beat you to it. You lose again. :laugh2:

Irony!

Dems are desperate. So desperate they think Joe Biden will save the Obama legacy.

Joe Biden can't be beat if he runs. By who? Trump?

lol

You got three events in just 45 days. Rino Kelly leaves her "reporter" status to become a on air troll for either the Clinton's or maybe the Bushes. It comes out a day later that she has a contract to co-produce a new TV drama in Hollywood. So the fact she was bought at this point IS a given.

Then you have that Ramos bozo. He is SUPPOSED to be an un-biased reporter but he attacks and gets rude and stupid. Just so happens his daughter works for Hillary Clinton. So he sold out before he ever starting reporting.

And now this latest left wing lunatic. An Obama loving homo Negro. Shoots two people live on air so he can be the news NOT report the news.

The left wing press is losing it folks, it's coming apart. The liberal press has spent six long years lying and stealing from you and it's coming apart. In the last six years liberals have done more to control the entire population the during FDR.

And they know it's going away. What you see in the liberal press is a reflection of liberal democrats running scared and with GOOD reason. You see this election cycle they have a "cull" of a woman running who nobody trusts and fewer ever like.

And they find themselves facing BRUTAL reality. The voters set them down in the off year and they refused to listen. You are not seeing scared conservatives act out now are you? Why, because there is nothing to be scared of.

But the liberals ARE scared and we can see that from their Rino's to their Homo's. If Trump wins big in Iowa and I think he will you can expect to be up to your neck in butt hurt wonk weasels from BOTH parties.

Dark, you must understand that the lefties, the rinos, and the media are in total shock!

1. Remember the lefties on this board along with the media and rinos talking constantly about the inevitability of Hillary and Jebster?

2. Do we remember the insistence that Trump was NEVER going to run, then it was implode within a month, then it was he lost the debate, then it was he hates women, then it was he hates Hispanics?

3. Have we seen the polls on how much the American people love (sarcasm) Obamas policies and want them to continue?

4. Did we notice that the only thing democrats can run is people who were in the Obama administration, and SUPPORTED these policies?

5. You think the democrats have noticed that when they took a poll of Trump supporters that over 20% of them were DEMOCRATS?

6. Is it possible that they also understand that if Trump sticks his foot in his mouth a little to far, right behind him is Cruz who believes the same thing, but says it more palatably? And if he keeps those 20% democrats that Trump has, it is a landslide!

Yes Dark, all 3 of the entities know they are in trouble, that is why they try on every form of media; including here, to convince people that like what is being said, they are in the minority. And yet, and yet, every poll that is taken concludes that OUR concerns and wants, are also favorable along with wanted, by the vast MAJORITY!

Now Dark, you don't think for one minute that our lefty friends on here would by trying to deceive us and everyone else, do you? They wouldn't do that, would they? Of course NOT! And if you like your healthcare plan you can keep it, and you will save 2500 bucks a year too!

]
You got three events in just 45 days. Rino Kelly leaves her "reporter" status to become a on air troll for either the Clinton's or maybe the Bushes. It comes out a day later that she has a contract to co-produce a new TV drama in Hollywood. So the fact she was bought at this point IS a given.
!

The Celebrity Apprentice is produced by United Artists.

]
!

The Celebrity Apprentice is produced by United Artists.
And he has nothing to do with them at this point does he?
So where is the value in your comment? Oh that's right. There is none.

Forum List

Back