Liberals responsible for all the violence all around the world:

It's not so much "liberals" as such responsible for the violence worldwide

as much as "Globlalists" and "New World Order" criminals.
why are globalists criminals??? whats a globalist and new world order???
Globalists are capitalists. I'm unsure what is criminal about them.

Globalists do not respect sovereignty and flood civilized countries with third world primitives who set about to destroy the very notion of civilization, itself.

Sounds pretty criminal to me. In fact, I would use a much stronger word, myself.

Globalists do not respect sovereignty and flood civilized countries with third world primitives who set about to destroy the very notion of civilization, itself.

Sounds pretty criminal to me. In fact, I would use a much stronger word, myself.
They flood in refugees to fk up countries

made up BS or does the liberal have his best example to present to us?

Who exactly?
Globalists
You seem to be applying the term in a very narrow specific sense. I thought for sure you could explain it with names.

What purpose is there in purposefully destroying civilization?

Who exactly?
Globalists
You seem to be applying the term in a very narrow specific sense. I thought for sure you could explain it with names.

What purpose is there in purposefully destroying civilization?
Ask Norway, Germany, Great Britain, France! You know the globalists

How does destroying civilization serve the interests of the globalists?

World fking power. Hitler tried it, the rest figured out what to do. They learned from him. It’s why leftist are nazis, they want all guns!

Destroy from within.

World fking power. Hitler tried it, the rest figured out what to do. They learned from him. It’s why leftist are nazis, they want all guns!

Destroy from within.
Hitler went about it a little differently don't you think? He was a nationalist. Surely you must understand that, right?

.Globalist are for totally controlling capital, and at any cost they will do it. If they have to destroy the sovereignty of a nation, destroy the quality or standards of a nation, destroy the borders of a nation, seek out labor forces through working with any kind of government or government deal in order to produce their goods and services (they will).

. Destroying the quality of civilized nations is just a side affect or casualty of doing business around the world for them or with them. Collateral damage is of no concern of theirs, where as they leave that clean up or control to the governments they do business with throughout the world. So if we have a government breaking our backs or breaking us down for the globalist, then you best take heed because your quality of life will go from 100 to 25 or less by the time it's all said and done. Trump seems to be fighting for us MAGA, and the leftist who are globalist have been fighting him tooth and nail over it all. The leftist are alledgedly the globalist kick back kings, so they are paid off easily is what it appears to have happened over time.

Trump comes in trying to give us back what we had lost as a nation, and we see who is fighting him.

Exactly, all the fighting is to control govt and then use govt's power to force everyone to do as the victors want. If enough people were conservative govt would have little power and no one would want to control it. Everyone could live in a peaceful Jeffersonian, Aristotelian, libertarian world with little to no central govt violence. Make sense?
You have yet to prove any of your allegations.Which is not unusual for someone that has nothing but an opinion...

.Globalist are for totally controlling capital, and at any cost they will do it. If they have to destroy the sovereignty of a nation, destroy the quality or standards of a nation, destroy the borders of a nation, seek out labor forces through working with any kind of government or government deal in order to produce their goods and services (they will).
Thank you.
That is what I said to begin with. Globalists are capitalists. They are simply pursuing their self interests.
We shouldn't lose focus of this important point.
Blaming "leftists" is a red herring that does not draw us closer to understanding or solving the problem.

Forum List

Back