Liberals responsible for all the violence all around the world:

why are globalists criminals??? whats a globalist and new world order???
Globalists are capitalists. I'm unsure what is criminal about them.

Globalists do not respect sovereignty and flood civilized countries with third world primitives who set about to destroy the very notion of civilization, itself.

Sounds pretty criminal to me. In fact, I would use a much stronger word, myself.
How does destroying civilization serve the interests of the globalists?
World fking power. Hitler tried it, the rest figured out what to do. They learned from him. It’s why leftist are nazis, they want all guns!

Destroy from within.
Hitler went about it a little differently don't you think? He was a nationalist. Surely you must understand that, right?
Who knows! When the screaming goes out to ban guns who knows! You all should shut up about ban if you don’t want that tag

If enough people were conservative govt would have little power and no one would want to control it.

When is the last time conservatives meaningfully shrunk the size/power of the government? They are just as guilty as the left. Though even if what you said wasn't nonsense, do you really believe people wouldn't fight for control of a government that controls an extremely powerful military? Use your brain.
Trump is doing that very thing.

Exactly, all the fighting is to control govt and then use govt's power to force everyone to do as the victors want. If enough people were conservative govt would have little power and no one would want to control it. Everyone could live in a peaceful Jeffersonian, Aristotelian, libertarian world with little to no central govt violence. Make sense?
You have yet to prove any of your allegations.Which is not unusual for someone that has nothing but an opinion...
Germany, France, Great Britain Sweden should I go on?

It's not so much "liberals" as such responsible for the violence worldwide

as much as "Globlalists" and "New World Order" criminals.

Globalists do not respect sovereignty and flood civilized countries with third world primitives who set about to destroy the very notion of civilization, itself.

Sounds pretty criminal to me. In fact, I would use a much stronger word, myself.
Cheap labor is the short term goal.

Multiculturalist indoctrination to create a compliant host community is the method.

The resulting destruction of western liberalism is simply the byproduct.

Multiculturalist indoctrination to create a compliant host community is the method.

It strikes me as odd that conservative hero Ronald Reagan openly discussed a desire for an open border with Mexico for that very purpose. Yet the problem is being portrayed as uniquely liberal.

It should not come as a surprise to anyone that capitalism would transform the world in this way. It has been understood for a very long time that this would be the eventual outcome.

The left at one time were chastised by the right for fighting against it. That was a time before Clinton drug the country to the right with his third way politics.

Exactly, all the fighting is to control govt and then use govt's power to force everyone to do as the victors want. If enough people were conservative govt would have little power and no one would want to control it. Everyone could live in a peaceful Jeffersonian, Aristotelian, libertarian world with little to no central govt violence. Make sense?
You have yet to prove any of your allegations.Which is not unusual for someone that has nothing but an opinion...
Germany, France, Great Britain Sweden should I go on?
Your assumptions are that they are liberal in the first place...In real life assumptions don't make turds turn into gold nuggets...

It strikes me as odd that conservative hero Ronald Reagan openly discussed a desire for an open border with Mexico for that very purpose. Yet the problem is being portrayed as uniquely liberal.

It should not come as a surprise to anyone that capitalism would transform the world in this way. It has been understood for a very long time that this would be the eventual outcome.

The left at one time were chastised by the right for fighting against it. That was a time before Clinton drug the country to the right with his third way politics.
It's rhetoric they have learned from their puppet masters...They are not educated free thinking people they are merely magpies...

You know the most ironic thing about it is,,,,,,,,These big corporations that run these operations through our govt. and get our own govt. to look the other way are doing it to weaken labor and earn more profits.....These big corporations are the ones subverting the so called western liberalism, not liberals...Greed has no nationalism, no patriotism..They laugh watching the citizens getting upset over what our overlords mentions against a class, political organization, a political philosophy or even who gets a tax break and who doesn't.......Idiots can't see what the top is doing because of their smokescreens...

obviously if they did not shrink govt they were not conservatives. do you understand?
Is this a joke?

Conservatives shrink government?

When, exactly?

:laugh:
sure, when liberals centralize power in their hands those without power must fight for their rights. This is why founders gave us freedom from central power. Make sense now?
No because the Founders were liberals..

if liberals means for tiny tiny govt you are correct
It's was tiny because it had no money, the US govt. was poh until the discovery of gold at Sutter's Mill...But then came the war between the states and well the GOP manged to take away states rights and impose a subjugative regime to make sure America was American...

if liberals means for tiny tiny govt you are correct
It's was tiny because it had no money, the US govt. was poh until the discovery of gold at Sutter's Mill...But then came the war between the states and well the GOP manged to take away states rights and impose a subjugative regime to make sure America was American...
. You do good until you start your blame game, so it's teet for tat around here I guess.

Another Tribalist "liberal ba-aaad" thread.

Yawn.

Boring.

As probably the most extremely conservative 'governments' currently or recently in power, what are the Saudi, Iranian, ISIS and Taliban platforms on government size I wonder?

Forum List

Back