'liberals' lie

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've notice that young 'liberals' seem to lie in any kind of political debate. I've observed this at a demonstration at a college campus once. The guy said he was a christian because he thought it would make his point sound better but then five minutes later it was obvious he wasn't. I don't understand why 'liberals' are incapable of either telling the truth or knowing the difference between the truth and a lie. I suppose if you were taught that true false was one of those primitive 'binary' thinking systems that only the right has then I suppose that it would be difficult to know which one of your own statements is true or false.

Now older 'liberals' don't seem to have as much problem with this. I don't know why 'liberals' from the 50s and 60s seem to be able to know what those concepts are and why they are important in any kind of debate. It is the strangest thing I've noticed in my lifetime which is young 'liberals' seem to believe that truth is an outdated concept while older ones seem to be able to think the other way.

This is not to say I think conservatives tell the truth all the time. I do think they at least know what the concept is and why it is valuable in making any kind of logical and sound arguments. When conservatives lie at least they know it is a lie and understand that it isn't the truth. I don't think some 'liberals' really understand the difference sometimes.

but then five minutes later it was obvious he wasn't.

How?

I see "conservatives" lie all the time. Is the lie intentional or is the lie unintentional? By this I mean is it possible those that are young are more susceptible to propaganda? Leaving aside for the moment the falsehoods of Christianity.

I've notice that young 'liberals' seem to lie in any kind of political debate. I've observed this at a demonstration at a college campus once. The guy said he was a christian because he thought it would make his point sound better but then five minutes later it was obvious he wasn't. I don't understand why 'liberals' are incapable of either telling the truth or knowing the difference between the truth and a lie. I suppose if you were taught that true false was one of those primitive 'binary' thinking systems that only the right has then I suppose that it would be difficult to know which one of your own statements is true or false.

Now older 'liberals' don't seem to have as much problem with this. I don't know why 'liberals' from the 50s and 60s seem to be able to know what those concepts are and why they are important in any kind of debate. It is the strangest thing I've noticed in my lifetime which is young 'liberals' seem to believe that truth is an outdated concept while older ones seem to be able to think the other way.

This is not to say I think conservatives tell the truth all the time. I do think they at least know what the concept is and why it is valuable in making any kind of logical and sound arguments. When conservatives lie at least they know it is a lie and understand that it isn't the truth. I don't think some 'liberals' really understand the difference sometimes.
They say something, believing that what they say is what ought to be.

Forum List

Back