Liberals in New Yawk Hate Glen Beck.

Are you capable of understanding an actual point? The point, again, IF it was Obama's wife, the left would be ranting like banshees about 'violent behavior' etc from the right. It has nothing to do with the Secret Service or anything else.... it's the scenario.....

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother trying to explain basic common fucking sense to people like you. You are incapable of looking past the individual involved and just understanding that it's not acceptable to threaten, intimidate or abuse an individual going about their private business.

And I repeat about the woman who got her head stomped on by the Paul supporter.
If the partisan shoe fits.

So, I was right.... you're with the 'mommy, the other guy did it too'.

You're the partisan. idiot.

And.... didn't you once do a dramatic exit from this forum.... swearing that you would never be back..... and even scrambling your password? You lost your integrity long ago, comrade.

You are slow today. I was just pointing out that you would not give a damn if it was the wife of a liberal pundit.
But BECAUSE it was the wive of Beck...

He should have called the police for the assault on his wife.

I agree. He even had a security detail.

Why didn't he?
It is the obvious question.

At least we are on the same page.

I think it's an obvious question with an obvious answer.

Beck is embellishing the incident.

It reminds me of that "Tommy Toughnuts" guy that every one hates that wants to make a big deal out of getting some of his drink knocked on him at a crowded bar.

If Glenn Beck really wanted his family left out of this, he wouldn't have gone on a 12 minute sob fest about it on the radio.

He was terrorized. He needed the comfort of millions of little heads pressed against their radio listening in shock at his tale of horror.

Loving left accost Glenn & family – Glenn Beck

Be sure to read the comments section.

I like the one who said "I've never met a happy liberal." Yes! :eusa_angel:

I don't believe that sick, twisted and demented, RW SOB.

If the alledged "attack" is not on YouTube that bastard is lying.

I don't believe one word of his swill. Not. one. iota.

And I'm glad his racist A$$ is getting thrown off the FOX air.

GTFOH!!!!!!!

KickButt.gif

If Glenn Beck really wanted his family left out of this, he wouldn't have gone on a 12 minute sob fest about it on the radio.

He was terrorized. He needed the comfort of millions of little heads pressed against their radio listening in shock at his tale of horror.

No doubt he suffered the kind of trauma that only a Monday morning sobfest on the radio could fix.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

so! now, we evolved to it didn't happen. Have we? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"evolved" would imply that at some point I didn't think Beck was full of shit.

I might believe other people, Beck I don't trust.

At least Limbaugh has the nuts to not whine about the downside of being a shock jock.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so if someone throws wine at meech obie doodle best not whine about it.. we got it..

Remember when the Black Caucus reported that they were spat upon while walking to cast their votes by rabid Tea-Baggers?

Where. is. the footage?!??

Last edited:

No doubt he suffered the kind of trauma that only a Monday morning sobfest on the radio could fix.

and the associated income.
There's nothing like cold, hard cash to cure what ails you.

At least Limbaugh has the nuts to not whine about the downside of being a shock jock.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: so if someone throws wine at meech obie doodle best not whine about it.. we got it..

No one "threw" wine at Beck's wife.

Did you even fucking listen to the man, cat lady?

No one "threw" wine at Beck's wife.

Did you even fucking listen to the man, cat lady?

I sure did.

All we have about this 'incident' is what Beck said happened. Personally, I need more than just one person's account of an incident to draw any conclusion about that incident.

All we have about this 'incident' is what Beck said happened. Personally, I need more than just one person's account of an incident to draw any conclusion about that incident.

He is a proven liar. After taking a vow of truthfulness, which has expired now.
Why would anyone put a time limit on a vow of truthfulness anyway?

Forum List

Back