Liberals: How Did The Automobile Get Invented When There Was No DMV?

Do you with Radioman ATL? Really Gracie?

Pot...meet kettle. And NO He is a man that I take at his word unlike YOU.

While I believe you to be reasonably sane, half the times your posts sound like a schizophrenic.

Is it that hard for you to construct a sentence that is even reasonably grammatically intact?

I'll take what is VIPR in Tennessee for $1,000 Alex...

Give me one. Just one example of an American illegally detained and imprisoned for "not having his papers".

I won't hold my breath.
Not what that was about...was it?

Try again...Try Warrantless Checkpoints...and you can bet they were looking at driver's licences and the like with NO provocation...no warrant.

And what is a Driver's liscense dumbass?

While I believe you to be reasonably sane, half the times your posts sound like a schizophrenic.

Is it that hard for you to construct a sentence that is even reasonably grammatically intact?
No. It's YOU have an aversion to common sense. Something YOU will never understand. Something you don't operate under.

Not what that was about...was it?

Try again...Try Warrantless Checkpoints...and you can bet they were looking at driver's licences and the like with NO provocation...no warrant.

And what is a Driver's liscense dumbass?

Oh lord. Are you really this dense?

Roads are maintained by public funds and are a public trust and therefore are not private property.

Therefore, driving is a priveledge and not a right. Therefore, it is completely reasonable to require a drivers license.

You notice that a drivers license isn't a requirement for walking down the street or sitting in your living room.

You'll also notice that the standards for searching a vehicle are drastically different then for searching a home.

How clueless are you?

Still waiting for that single example.

No. It's YOU have an aversion to common sense. Something YOU will never understand. Something you don't operate under.

If you deem what flows out of your noggin as "common sense" then I'll pass thank you very much.

If you deem what flows out of your noggin as "common sense" then I'll pass thank you very much.
Great news. One less Statist I have to deal with. Now? Fuck Off.

Drink will do that....just sayin

You are so cute when you are afflicted with the delusion that you control anyone on here other than yourself.

As it stands, you hardly do an adequate job controlling yourself.

Most Americans have no idea how few rights they have these days. They are completely content in being clueless. They can be "detained" for almost anything these days. Try not having your papers when a Gestapo officer stops you. Have fun in jail getting anal reamed. But i guess living in their protective denial cocoon is enough for them. Baffling stuff for sure.

It's just that it's never happened to me, or anyone I know, or most likely anyone they know.

Makes it seem like a mountain as opposed to a mole hill.

I resent that remark. :lol:

You are so cute when you are afflicted with the delusion that you control anyone on here other than yourself.

Better job than you. But then I wasn't into intimidation. Face it? you're afraid...of your betters.

Give me one. Just one example of an American illegally detained and imprisoned for "not having his papers".

I won't hold my breath.

Sorry,not gonna play that game. When i give you a couple of publicized detention examples you'll just say "so what,that's only a couple of incidents." I'm a bit of a message board veteran so i know where that always goes. You can be legally "Detained" for almost anything these days. You can choose to believe that or not. That's your call i guess. But try not having your papers or declining to show them when the Gestapo officers come calling and you'll see what happens. Like i said,don't drop the soap.

Last edited:
The first Automobile in America was made by the Dureya Brothers in 1893 yet the DMV (as we know it now) wasn't established until 1915!

Question for you Liberals: How is it possible that a revolutionary vehicle like that was made without the direct support of a giant gov't agency?

they just stole it from ze germans.

glad you asked.

The first Automobile in America was made by the Dureya Brothers in 1893 yet the DMV (as we know it now) wasn't established until 1915!

Question for you Liberals: How is it possible that a revolutionary vehicle like that was made without the direct support of a giant gov't agency?

What a stupid question.

How can it be that life was better in these United States of America when the TOP tax rate was 90%? How can it be that people didn't have to scramble for good jobs back then? How could it possibly be that people could pay off their houses in a decade and actually save money from that point on?

Those would be much better questions to ask.

BTW... Don't blame Unions.... their members made up 25% of the workforce back then... now they only make up 7%. So try to think a little beyond the standard Conservative thought process.

I won't hold my breath.

Sorry,not gonna play that game. When i give you a couple of publicized detention examples you'll just say "so what,that's only a couple of incidents." I'm a bit of a message board veteran so i know where that always goes. You can be legally "Detained" for almost anything these days. You can choose to believe that or not. That's your call i guess. But try not having your papers or declining to show them when the Gestapo officers come calling and you'll see what happens. Like i said,don't drop the soap.

I don't blame you. I don't enter into games I know I am destained to lose either.

No we don't. But I do notice that there are still drunks on the road with no license even though we have speed limits!
Explain that one!
But in your world, it would be perfectly okay. Are you in favor of those devices that test your breath before the engine will turn over; governors on vehicles that won't allow travel faster than 55mph, and maybe a place to swipe your license prior to the car starting?
No, In my world it's NOT "perfectly OK" to drive drunk.
But what you're advocating is giving away freedom and control to someone else (in this case a gov't agency) one small step at a time. All done under the guise of doing things "smarter" and "safer"! Who's against that right?
Well one day you'll wake up to find that you'll need permission to use electricity in your house, drive your car somewhere, eat a certain food and engage in a certain activity because you have put the decision making capability in other people's hands. And good luck getting it back without a revolution.

Ever heard of "Civil Liberties"?

So there is no middle ground?

Better job than you. But then I wasn't into intimidation. Face it? you're afraid...of your betters.

You could have fooled me.

Again, I am not the one known for turning into a screaming jackass and dropping threats on a message board.

You certainly are into intimidation, you just suck at it.

I really would love to see some of these Big Government folks on here be without their papers or refuse to show them to a Gestapo officer. That would be pretty interesting. The look on their faces when they realize they're going to jail would be priceless. I mean do they really believe they'll just walk away from it completely free? Seriously,these people really are delusional if they believe that.

I won't hold my breath.

I don't blame you. I don't enter into games I know I am destained to lose either.
Destained, Gracie? Really? Is that like self loathing?

You could have fooled me.

Again, I am not the one known for turning into a screaming jackass and dropping threats on a message board.

You certainly are into intimidation, you just suck at it.

And who's to say that's my purpose? YOU? Are you into second guessing people? Really?

YOU suck at it.

Forum List

Back