Liberals: How Did The Automobile Get Invented When There Was No DMV?

"SHOW US YOUR PAPERS!!!!" Man,the Communists & Nazis were very big on that kind of harassment of their Citizens. So sad to see our Government going in that same direction. And now the TSA is setting up random checkpoints on our Highways to harass Citizens. It's just so amazing to me that so many Americans just accept this stuff.

"SHOW US YOUR PAPERS!!!!" Man,the Communists & Nazis were very big on that kind of harassment of their Citizens. So sad to see our Government going in that same direction. And now the TSA is setting up random checkpoints on our Highways to harass Citizens. It's just so amazing to me that so many Americans just accept this stuff.
You know, I don't know how Americans ever got around without the TSA searching their private parts, I just can't see it! It must have been terrible way back in the, um...ten years ago.

And you know it makes perfect sense: Saudi Hijackers fly planes into buildings so we need TSA checkpoints on our highways. The Justice Department ships guns to Mexico so the TSA must search our cars in the US. We have to give up our 4th Amendment Rights. It's so simple!

The first Automobile in America was made by the Dureya Brothers in 1893 yet the DMV (as we know it now) wasn't established until 1915!

Question for you Liberals: How is it possible that a revolutionary vehicle like that was made without the direct support of a giant gov't agency?

I didn't realize the DMV did R&D.

How did steaks get invented without the FDA?

You know, I don't know how Americans ever got around without the TSA searching their private parts, I just can't see it! It must have been terrible way back in the, um...ten years ago.

And you know it makes perfect sense: Saudi Hijackers fly planes into buildings so we need TSA checkpoints on our highways. The Justice Department ships guns to Mexico so the TSA must search our cars in the US. We have to give up our 4th Amendment Rights. It's so simple!

Give Big Government an inch and they'll take a Million Miles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NjLTnI9uGM]Nazi Flair - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NjLTnI9uGM"]Nazi Flair - YouTube[/ame]
Banks have the same thing I think they're called "Error Accounts" and no, they don't go back to the depositors either.

Banks have the same thing I think they're called "Error Accounts" and no, they don't go back to the depositors either.

Wait...how did we invent money without having the FED?

That went over your head, didn't it?

Most Americans have no idea how few rights they have these days. They are completely content in being clueless. They can be "detained" for almost anything these days. Try not having your papers when a Gestapo officer stops you. Have fun in jail getting anal reamed. But i guess living in their protective denial cocoon is enough for them. Baffling stuff for sure.

Most Americans have no idea how few rights they have these days. They are completely content in being clueless. They can be "detained" for almost anything these days. Try not having your papers when a Gestapo officer stops you. Have fun in jail getting anal reamed. But i guess living in their protective denial cocoon is enough for them. Baffling stuff for sure.

It's just that it's never happened to me, or anyone I know, or most likely anyone they know.

Makes it seem like a mountain as opposed to a mole hill.

You can be arrested for not having your papers?

Show me statute.

Show me statute.

He can't; Conservatives love to overgeneralize (I guess I'm doing the same thing in that sentence...LOL)

It's just that it's never happened to me, or anyone I know, or most likely anyone they know.

Makes it seem like a mountain as opposed to a mole hill.

That's their whole schtick.

Show me statute.

You don't have clearance. Can't show you anything. It's all Homeland Security Patriot Act shit. Just try not having your papers if your stopped by a Gestapo officer. Then let us know how that works out for you. Don't pick up the soap.

You don't have clearance. Can't show you anything. It's all Homeland Security Patriot Act shit. Just try not having your papers if your stopped by a Gestapo officer. Let us know how that works out for you. Don't pick up the soap.

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

If you can't answer a simple question, you should just say so.

Show me statute.

You don't have clearance. Can't show you anything. It's all Homeland Security Patriot Act shit. Just try not having your papers if your stopped by a Gestapo officer. Then let us know how that works out for you. Don't pick up the soap.

Does Art Bell know about you?

Show me statute.

Does Art Bell know about you?

paulitician is the perfect personification of why Ron Paul can't get taken seriously.

Forum List

Back