Liberals: How Did The Automobile Get Invented When There Was No DMV?

I hear ya but it does seem like more & more of our rights are becoming mere 'privileges' approved or disapproved of by Government. We have way too much Government in our lives. Seems like at every turn you bump into Government. They're everywhere now. I see a day not too much in the distant future where everything will be considered a 'privilege' by Big Government. It sure looks like we're headed that way anyway. It's sad.

It's because of idiots like you that we have as much government as we.

Government protects us from you.
Translation: "I choose safety and security from government over my fear of liberty that a fellow citizen might just be smarter than myself..."

Right. You people want drunks on the road with no license driving as fast they want because there are no speed limits,

and I"M the crazy one?

lol

Banks have the same thing I think they're called "Error Accounts" and no, they don't go back to the depositors either.

That went over your head, didn't it?
Do elaborate please so that I may benefit from your wisdom kind Sir! :lol:

I was joking about people propensity to draw comparisons between what the Nazis did and, well, every facet of life as an American.

As a side note, if you haven't seen "Office Space", it's hilarious.

Right. You people want drunks on the road with no license driving as fast they want because there are no speed limits,

and I"M the crazy one? lol
No we don't. But I do notice that there are still drunks on the road with no license even though we have speed limits!

Explain that one!

You don't have clearance. Can't show you anything. It's all Homeland Security Patriot Act shit. Just try not having your papers if your stopped by a Gestapo officer. Let us know how that works out for you. Don't pick up the soap.

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

If you can't answer a simple question, you should just say so.

I did answer the question. You just didn't like the answer. Homeland Security has made it to where you can be "Detained" for almost anything. Like i said,try not having your papers when a Gestapo officer stops you. You'll be in for a pretty big shock. And keep in mind,you don't have to be driving to be stopped. You can literally be walking down your own street. Most Americans really are clueless about this stuff. But i think they like being clueless. It's all about the denial.

No we don't. But I do notice that there are still drunks on the road with no license even though we have speed limits!

Explain that one!

But in your world, it would be perfectly okay. Are you in favor of those devices that test your breath before the engine will turn over; governors on vehicles that won't allow travel faster than 55mph, and maybe a place to swipe your license prior to the car starting?

Pretty insane country at this point. You have to have your papers even when just walking down a street but you don't have to have papers when showing up to vote. Sound strange to you? Well it should because it is.

That went over your head, didn't it?

I was joking about people propensity to draw comparisons between what the Nazis did and, well, every facet of life as an American.

Oh ok well I guess it did! What jumped out at me was his comment about stealing one penny at a time, millions of times. I had just watched an episode of The Max Keiser show yesterday and he described how banks do the same thing but with small percentages and of course, billions of dollars!

And yes I've seen Office Space but it was a few years ago and guess I'd forgotten the scene.

Last edited:
You don't have clearance. Can't show you anything. It's all Homeland Security Patriot Act shit. Just try not having your papers if your stopped by a Gestapo officer. Let us know how that works out for you. Don't pick up the soap.

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

I did answer the question. You just didn't like the answer. Homeland Security has made it to where you can be "Detained" for almost anything. Like i said,try not having your papers when a Gestapo officer stops you. You'll be in for a pretty big shock. And keep in mind,you don't have to be driving to be stopped. You can literally be walking down your own street. Most Americans really are clueless about this stuff. But i think they like being clueless. It's all about the denial.
You're wasting your time with GTH and Readioman ATL...

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

Well maybe one day this will happen to them. Sometimes that's what it takes for some to wake up. They really do have far less rights than they think. Big Government is on the warpath.

Well maybe one day this will happen to them. Sometimes that's what it takes for some to wake up. They really do have far less rights than they think. Big Government is on the warpath.
Neither seem to care very much since they side with the nutburgers...

Right. You people want drunks on the road with no license driving as fast they want because there are no speed limits, and I"M the crazy one? lol
Explain that one!
But in your world, it would be perfectly okay. Are you in favor of those devices that test your breath before the engine will turn over; governors on vehicles that won't allow travel faster than 55mph, and maybe a place to swipe your license prior to the car starting?
No, In my world it's NOT "perfectly OK" to drive drunk.
But what you're advocating is giving away freedom and control to someone else (in this case a gov't agency) one small step at a time. All done under the guise of doing things "smarter" and "safer"! Who's against that right?
Well one day you'll wake up to find that you'll need permission to use electricity in your house, drive your car somewhere, eat a certain food and engage in a certain activity because you have put the decision making capability in other people's hands. And good luck getting it back without a revolution.

Ever heard of "Civil Liberties"?

Explain that one!
No, In my world it's NOT "perfectly OK" to drive drunk.
But what you're advocating is giving away freedom and control to someone else (in this case a gov't agency) one small step at a time. All done under the guise of doing things "smarter" and "safer"! Who's against that right?
Well one day you'll wake up to find that you'll need permission to use electricity in your house, drive your car somewhere, eat a certain food and engage in a certain activity because you have put the decision making capability in other people's hands. And good luck getting it back without a revolution.

Ever heard of "Civil Liberties"?
Indeed. Papers please...

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

"Most Americans" are "clueless" about this because it's not happening.

Radical notion.

Explain that one!

The fact that people choose to break the law has never been a convincing arguement that we don't need laws.

Sorry.

Oh ok well I guess it did! What jumped out at me was his comment about stealing one penny at a time, millions of times. I had just watched an episode of The Max Keiser show yesterday and he described how banks do the same thing but with small percentages and of course, billions of dollars!

And yes I've seen Office Space but it was a few years ago and guess I'd forgotten the scene.

"It's the same thing they did on Superman IV"

That was pretty weak.

Even for you.

"Most Americans" are "clueless" about this because it's not happening.

Radical notion.

I'll take what is VIPR in Tennessee for $1,000 Alex...

Do you always let other posters tell you how to think and who to converse with?

Do you always let other posters tell you how to think and who to converse with?
Do you with Radioman ATL? Really Gracie?

Pot...meet kettle. And NO He is a man that I take at his word unlike YOU.

Forum List

Back