Liberals - here's your chance!

Duped

Apr 19, 2012
I do not remember seeing one post where a liberal has criticized Obama - here is your chance. Surely there are actions, or inactions the president has taken that are worthy of criticism? If you do so here without facetiousness, or partisanship - I will rep you :eek: If we do not police are own, we are doomed :eusa_pray: There are a plethora of dubious involvements to choose from - it should be easy unless you are actually a cult :eusa_silenced: I have repeatedly criticized Booosh, and the GOP - I do not trust them! :smiliehug:

Last edited:
Is there a Liberal that would criticize Obama for his use of Drones in the manner that he has in the past?
I suspect, since killing an American without Due Process is unconstitutional. It hardy matters though, my approval of his actions wasn't necessary and the courts deferred.

Is there a Liberal that would criticize Obama for his use of Drones in the manner that he has in the past?
I suspect, since killing an American without Due Process is unconstitutional. It hardy matters though, my approval of his actions wasn't necessary and the courts deferred.

Well, there ya have it. I'm a Conservative and I'm cool with it too.

I figured that you would be.

I do not remember seeing one post where a liberal has criticized Obama - here is your chance. Surely there are actions, or inactions the president has taken that are worthy of criticism? If you do so here without facetiousness, or partisanship - I will rep you :eek: If we do not police are own, we are doomed :eusa_pray: There are a plethora of dubious involvements to choose from - it should be easy unless you are actually a cult :eusa_silenced: I have repeatedly criticized Booosh, and the GOP - I do not trust them! :smiliehug:

are you by any remote chance pvsi's evil twin ?

:lmao:

2 fails don't make a win =D

You simply haven't been paying attention.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...ou-wonder-what-we-don-t-know.html#post9146306

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-of-the-obama-administration.html#post8544711

I think that the stimulus was largely a waste of money, I understand that it was recommended, but the same thing could have been achieved without having to fork over cash.

I don't think that Obama has gone far enough to fix our drug problem. In addition, I would have liked for Obama to have used a better tone when speaking with Republicans, although Republicans have done an even worse job of reaching across the isle to the POTUS.

I think that the stimulus was largely a waste of money, I understand that it was recommended, but the same thing could have been achieved without having to fork over cash.

I don't think that Obama has gone far enough to fix our drug problem. In addition, I would have liked for Obama to have used a better tone when speaking with Republicans, although Republicans have done an even worse job of reaching across the isle to the POTUS.

I think he should have called them plutocratic Koch suckers from day one. The tea party especially deserves zero respect.

You don't remember seeing one post where a liberal has criticized Obama?

If I told you that I have posted dozens of criticisms of the president over the past few years, would you believe me?

I've criticized Obama several times on this forum. You Rightwingers on the other hand refuse to give Obama credit for ANYTHING positive. You are the ones being disingenuous.

1) He's spent way too much on defense spending.

2) It was absolutely crazy when he extended Bush's tax cuts just to placate republicans. That and his crazy defense spending has greatly contributed to our national debt. However it should be noted our deficit is falling rapidly since his terms began.

3) His drone program has been very effective against the enemy but unfortunately it has caused too much collateral damage. As a result Muslims hate him more than they did Bush. That's a problem.

Those are his biggest offenses in my opinion.

Last edited:

Obama hasn't been liberal enough and he's compromised too much with Republicans!

Obama hasn't been liberal enough and he's compromised too much with Republicans!

Yeah very true actually.

Yeah very true actually.

LOL, I know you think that. That's why I'm mocking you for it. Obama has been the most bitterly divisive partisan President in my lifetime. That's not enough for you people. W on the other hand constantly reached out to you people no matter how many times you bit his hand and gave you endless concessions no matter that he got nothing in return and you people blasted him for not giving you more.

The stimulus was far from a "waste" of money, politically speaking that is.

Do you know where the money went? Nope, and no one else does either, except for Barak Obama. :badgrin:

Actually?

Yes.

FOX grabs some bogus videos about ACORN? ACORN is gone.

FOX puts out a heavily edited video on Shirley Sherrod. Shirley Sherrod is gone.

Obama went from Single Payer..to Individual Mandate.

Issa drums up some stupid IRS scandal? He apologizes for it.

He has dinners for them. Plays golf with them. It was pretty sickening.

One thing both Bush and Reagan did. They were completely my way or highway.

That pretty much worked.

The stimulus was far from a "waste" of money, politically speaking that is.

Do you know where the money went? Nope, and no one else does either, except for Barak Obama. :badgrin:

Well no.

Ol' Ricky 3 things equal 2 things from Texas and Ginny Doll from Louisiana used the Stimulus to keep cops and fireman on the payroll without raising taxes.

The best trick was from Christie. Who used stimulus earmarked to build a train tunnel to fix the skyway.

All of them pulled the ol' switcheroo.

Forum List

Back