Liberals - here's your chance!

Obama hasn't been liberal enough and he's compromised too much with Republicans!

Yeah very true actually.

LOL, I know you think that. That's why I'm mocking you for it. Obama has been the most bitterly divisive partisan President in my lifetime. That's not enough for you people. W on the other hand constantly reached out to you people no matter how many times you bit his hand and gave you endless concessions no matter that he got nothing in return and you people blasted him for not giving you more.

So him extending Bush's awful tax cuts and appointing a bi partisan budget commission and cabinet wasn't reaching across the aisle? How about the tax cuts he gave to small businesses? Or how about when tried to consolidate the federal government?

Last edited:
Yeah very true actually.

LOL, I know you think that. That's why I'm mocking you for it. Obama has been the most bitterly divisive partisan President in my lifetime. That's not enough for you people. W on the other hand constantly reached out to you people no matter how many times you bit his hand and gave you endless concessions no matter that he got nothing in return and you people blasted him for not giving you more.

So him extending Bush's awful tax cuts and appointing a bi partisan budget commission and cabinet wasn't reaching across the aisle?

He opposed the tax cuts and only allowed them when he couldn't kill them, then used the tax cuts as fodder in his endless war against the evil 2 percenters who fund half our government and have the most oppressive taxes, so no.

As for the budget, anyone can appoint anything to anything, that isn't doing squat. The budget is as much spending as he could get and you're delusional if you think the cabinet is "bi-partisan."

Name anything that he left on the table. That means that he could have gotten more left and chose not to take it.

Leftard; your Messiah followed not one reccomendation of his "bi-partisan" budget comittee

yea the comittee was bi-partisan; but what good does that do when your Dear Leader is the same inept partisan clown?

So him extending Bush's awful tax cuts and appointing a bi partisan budget commission and cabinet wasn't reaching across the aisle?

He opposed the tax cuts and only allowed them when he couldn't kill them, then used the tax cuts as fodder in his endless war against the evil 2 percenters who fund half our government and have the most oppressive taxes, so no.

As for the budget, anyone can appoint anything to anything, that isn't doing squat. The budget is as much spending as he could get and you're delusional if you think the cabinet is "bi-partisan."

Name anything that he left on the table. That means that he could have gotten more left and chose not to take it.

Extending the cuts was part of his stimulus you goon.

How about his tax cuts for small businesses?

Seeking to consolidate the federal gov?

I do not remember seeing one post where a liberal has criticized Obama - here is your chance. Surely there are actions, or inactions the president has taken that are worthy of criticism? If you do so here without facetiousness, or partisanship - I will rep you :eek: If we do not police are own, we are doomed :eusa_pray: There are a plethora of dubious involvements to choose from - it should be easy unless you are actually a cult :eusa_silenced: I have repeatedly criticized Booosh, and the GOP - I do not trust them! :smiliehug:

Obama hasn't been liberal enough and he's compromised too much with Republicans!

Actually?

Yes.

FOX grabs some bogus videos about ACORN? ACORN is gone.

FOX puts out a heavily edited video on Shirley Sherrod. Shirley Sherrod is gone.

Obama went from Single Payer..to Individual Mandate.

Issa drums up some stupid IRS scandal? He apologizes for it.

He has dinners for them. Plays golf with them. It was pretty sickening.

One thing both Bush and Reagan did. They were completely my way or highway.

That pretty much worked.

You're a whole flock of sheep.

So I'm thinking Fox is run by a coven of witches who use subliminal messages to make us do evil things like cutting taxes and taking personal responsibility and such mayhem, what do you think?

I still can't figure out in their quest for overt bias why they have liberals on all day to speak for themselves. There's got to be something really sinister behind that. Maybe they're torturing dogs and cats or something.

As far as the RWnuts are concerned, apparently, the worst thing President Obama ever did was to call Benghazi 'an act of terror' instead of 'an act of terror-ism'.

I can't top that. Anti-ismism is the worst thing since slavery. (sorry Dr. Carson)

As far as the RWnuts are concerned, apparently, the worst thing President Obama ever did was to call Benghazi 'an act of terror' instead of 'an act of terror-ism'.

I can't top that. Anti-ismism is the worst thing since slavery. (sorry Dr. Carson)

silly moron; the worst thing obama ever did was get elected

Extending the cuts was part of his stimulus you goon.

How about his tax cuts for small businesses?

Seeking to consolidate the federal gov?

He opposed the personal tax cuts and only went with them when he couldn't kill them, then used them as fodder for his anti wealth propaganda. You can't spin your way out of that.

The small business cuts were bogus. First, most of them already existed. The big one was actually Obamacare which is not a cut as rates went up. And he also reduced existing cuts and had increases. The left called it cuts, it wasn't.

No idea what "seeking to consolidate the federal gov" means.

I think that the stimulus was largely a waste of money, I understand that it was recommended, but the same thing could have been achieved without having to fork over cash.

I don't think that Obama has gone far enough to fix our drug problem. In addition, I would have liked for Obama to have used a better tone when speaking with Republicans, although Republicans have done an even worse job of reaching across the isle to the POTUS.

The stimulus was far from a "waste" of money, politically speaking that is.

Do you know where the money went? Nope, and no one else does either, except for Barak Obama. :badgrin:

Sorry, this where you're wrong. You don't know, because you did not look - It certainly was not criminal, if that's what you are implying.

Obama is a 1990s Republican, he bends over backwards to please people who will never approve of him no matter what he does, he's a corporatist who is in the pocket of big business (though not as much as the GOP), and he's too conservative on gun control, foreign policy, and the economy for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Obama is a 1990s Republican, he bends over backwards to please people who will never approve of him no matter what he does, he's a corporatist who is in the pocket of big business (though not as much as the GOP), and he's too conservative on gun control, foreign policy, and the economy for my taste.

poor idiot leftists

possibly the most Progressive-minded President in our history isnt far ENOUGH to the Left for them!

lol

Expanded gun rights, took the GOP corporatist healthcare reform over a single payer system, continued Bush foreign policy, etc. How is any of that progressive?

Forum List

Back