Liberals FORCE 13 y.o. public school girls to act like lesbians!!!

So I ran a quick search on the subject.

standupfortruth.com

thehayride.com

truthalliance.net

standfirmfaith.com

beforeitsnews.com

youngpatriots.com

stormfront.org

conservativenewscentral.com

catholic.com

lifesitenews.com

This in one search on this story. Not a single reputable source on the first page.

I had to go to page 2 in my search, where I found the NYTimes to find this story. Here are a few quotes.

"The program is not about sexual orientation but rather about breaking up social cliques, which are especially evident in a school cafeteria, Ms. Costello said. "

" Although parents did complain to Kevin Brady, the head of the Avon Grove Charter School in rural Pennsylvania, the school is still planning to hold Mix it Up at Lunch Day for its 1,600 students.

Students will each be assigned a number and then paired up by school officials. The school has a large population of special-needs students who can feel isolated and thus benefit greatly from the program, Mr. Brady said.

The school started it a few years ago, inspired, in part, by the shootings at Columbine High School in Colorado and examples of bully-related violence that surfaced in schools around the country.

He said the e-mail sent by the association described a program that had “absolutely no resemblance to what we do.” Once parents understood how the program worked, they decided not keep their children home that day, he said.

“I think they feel they have been taken for a bit of a ride,” he said. "

Read yourself here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/u...p-protests-an-anti-bullying-program.html?_r=0

So in other words, the absurd exaggerations I've seen here, and on many of these sites, are horseshit.

Regardless what they say was the intent did they have girls kissing girls and boys kissing boys?

Eeeeeeeeeewwwww! That would be icky and stuff.

SBT
Sick
Bitch
Troll

Adler has cleared the story. It's for real. I'm listening right now. He's validated it. And due to CRTC rules, you lie up here your license gets yanked.

Yes, the story might be legitimate in that there is a story. It may even have some basis in truth in that there was anti bullying activities going on. That doesn't mean the way right wing media is reporting it isn't a gross exaggeration.

The NY Times actually interviewed and quoted people involved in the program. It doesn't get much more accurate than that.

Parents confront Red Hook school officials over controversial presentation to 8th graders | The Red Hook / Rhinebeck Observer

Then is the problem the program, which other schools have said do not run that way, or is it a case where some discussion went off the rails in that particular class?

Because everything I have read said the program itself does not do those things.

standupfortruth.com

thehayride.com

truthalliance.net

standfirmfaith.com

beforeitsnews.com

youngpatriots.com

stormfront.org

catholic.com

lifesitenews.com

This in one search on this story. Not a single reputable source on the first page.

I had to go to page 2 in my search, where I found the NYTimes to find this story. Here are a few quotes.

"The program is not about sexual orientation but rather about breaking up social cliques, which are especially evident in a school cafeteria, Ms. Costello said. "

" Although parents did complain to Kevin Brady, the head of the Avon Grove Charter School in rural Pennsylvania, the school is still planning to hold Mix it Up at Lunch Day for its 1,600 students.

Students will each be assigned a number and then paired up by school officials. The school has a large population of special-needs students who can feel isolated and thus benefit greatly from the program, Mr. Brady said.

The school started it a few years ago, inspired, in part, by the shootings at Columbine High School in Colorado and examples of bully-related violence that surfaced in schools around the country.

He said the e-mail sent by the association described a program that had “absolutely no resemblance to what we do.” Once parents understood how the program worked, they decided not keep their children home that day, he said.

Read yourself here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/u...p-protests-an-anti-bullying-program.html?_r=0

So in other words, the absurd exaggerations I've seen here, and on many of these sites, are horseshit.

Regardless what they say was the intent did they have girls kissing girls and boys kissing boys?

I don't know if they did. And the one person who speculated as to why was called a liar, so why should I go down that road?

But I still see no evidence that this is a widespread problem with some socially engineered program.

This seems to be a common occurrence. Stupid shit happens at some school somewhere, and everyone jumps to the conclusion that this is widespread and a sign of some moral slip in our policy making. Most of the time when you dig a bit deeper that is not the case.

But with tens of thousands of schools and millions of teachers, could it be that occasionally the teachers just fuck up, take things too far, etc...?

standupfortruth.com

thehayride.com

truthalliance.net

standfirmfaith.com

beforeitsnews.com

youngpatriots.com

stormfront.org

catholic.com

lifesitenews.com

Read yourself here.

I don't know if they did. And the one person who speculated as to why was called a liar, so why should I go down that road?

But I still see no evidence that this is a widespread problem with some socially engineered program.

This seems to be a common occurrence. Stupid shit happens at some school somewhere, and everyone jumps to the conclusion that this is widespread and a sign of some moral slip in our policy making. Most of the time when you dig a bit deeper that is not the case.

But with tens of thousands of schools and millions of teachers, could it be that occasionally the teachers just fuck up, take things too far, etc...?

And a lot of sane people still see no evidence that this is a widespread problem that requires some socially engineered program. Is it really that big a problem in grade school that girls are asking other girls for a kiss or that boys are asking other boys? Pile stupid socialogical bullshit like this on top of the fact that many school districts are expelling students for something as simple as holding hands with their "best friend". Ooops! I forgot, children are being heartily discouraged to not have 'best friends' lest some other little kiddy has their precious little feelings hurt.

Dumb enough not to care that liberals organized training so they could sexually abuse children.

like you, taking note of that post but not giving a fuck about the kids.

So now you are just making shit up? Good thinking.

No

You cared more about what someone said about liberals than the fact a group of liberals organized to sexually abuse kids.

I made that clear observation based on your only post.

You're one sick demented fuck.

Another clear and blatantly obvious observation

Care to show any evidence of any of that? Because otherwise you are lying scum.

And a lot of sane people still see no evidence that this is a widespread problem that requires some socially engineered program. Is it really that big a problem in grade school that girls are asking other girls for a kiss or that boys are asking other boys? Pile stupid socialogical bullshit like this on top of the fact that many school districts are expelling students for something as simple as holding hands with their "best friend". Ooops! I forgot, children are being heartily discouraged to not have 'best friends' lest some other little kiddy has their precious little feelings hurt.

What school districts? Where? I would like to read up on that. Link, please.

Read yourself here.

The HORROR! I'm completely and utterly outraged by this.

What school districts? Where? I would like to read up on that. Link, please.

Here's one link. Personally, I think it is essential that children learn how to make, keep, and break friendship bonds. They need to learn to deal with "hurt feelings" and both the joys and unpleasant aspects of living with and loving other people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/17/fashion/17BFF.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

During the workshop for girls, the 13 and 14-year-olds were told to ask one another for a kiss. They were also taught words such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”
Parent Mandy Coon told reporters that her daughter was very uncomfortable with the exercise.
“She told me, ‘Mom, we all get teased and picked on enough; now I’m going to be called a lesbian because I had to ask another girl if I could kiss her,’” she lamented. “They also picked two girls to stand in front of the class and pretend they were lesbians on a date.”
Middle School Girls Forced to Ask Classmates for ?Lesbian Kiss? During Anti-Bullying Presentation | Christian News Network

So at the same time we have our kids learning to accept GAY advances...
We have these "educated" examples...

Job interview disasters: College grads fail interviews

"For example, younger job candidates might text or take personal calls during an interview. Some dress too casually, bring their parents on interviews, and there's even one story of a woman bring her cat to a job interview.
Job interview disasters: College grads fail interviews | Money - Home

So as our "educators??" teaching girls to kiss girls just seems to be on the path to lesser intelligence!

Maybe lesbian teachers feel cheated by the number of child molesting heterosexual teachers and want their share.

Debunked already...about two weeks ago.

Actually the school is trying to defuse the concerns over the activity the school supports, referring to it as a form of "compliance" that was:

required under New York’s Dignity for All Students Act, which states that instruction in “civility, citizenship and character” would include “concepts of tolerance, respect for others and dignity.” Topics for this would include race, nationality, religion, weight, sexual orientation and gender identity, among others

The school then offered additional terminology and wording in their defense:

"Cultural stereotypes" related to gender and gender identity, positive strategies for conflict resolution, and issues related to personal consent in relationships. All of these topics support our efforts to create a school environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, and bullying.

No where does the school clearly deny that such exercise ever took place. Instead they stated: Never did the educators refer to that moment as a “lesbian kiss.” Rather than make a clear denial statement that the exercise in question never took place, they took the angle that the exercise was simply never "referred to" as a lesbian kiss. Clearly the school is choosing to tap dance around and employing some "public relations" speech over the event, rather than a clear flat out denial that they would condone or support such experimental activity - big difference.

The single truth being ignored is the fact that children can be taught respect without identifying specific target groups. All this other claptrap is and should remain the sole purview of parents and the family. Even if these so-called "educators" feel that what is taught at home counters their targeted indoctrinal goals, they should be given short shrift and should not be included in an educational curriculum. It is a sad, unfortunate fact that our school system (I cannot in good conscience call this an education system) fails abysmally to educate our children in meaningful, useful subjects...which are eschewed in favor of social engineering indoctrination. Too many children matriculating from the so-called public "education" system are prepared for little more than to accept and value whatever, or whoever, they are told to accept.

I read the OP's link to a blog about this incident. I also read the story on the Poughkeepsee Journal. There's a big difference between the two.

As reported in the Journal, one female student was told to ask another female student for a kiss in order to teach students how to say no to unwanted advances. There was also no discussion of sex. How does that translate into "forcing girls to act like lesbians" and "telling 14-year old students it's okay to have sex"? Of course, the hard-right nutjobs (not all conservatives by any means, just a vocal minority) changed things to generate outrage.

As for terms like "pansexual" and "genderqueer", it's not like 8th Graders don't know much worse terms. Giving them neutral terms like these (instead of terms like "fag") is a good thing. The idea is to increase students' awareness of non-traditional sexuality (which includes attraction and love, not just sex) to decrease the chances of bullying towards GLBT students.

The single truth being ignored is the fact that children can be taught respect without identifying specific target groups.
Agreed, and as I've seen firsthand in elementary grades, that happens. But when a particular group is targeted for bullying, students need education specifically targeted to that bullying. That requires increasing awareness of the children being bullied.

All this other claptrap is and should remain the sole purview of parents and the family. Even if these so-called "educators" feel that what is taught at home counters their targeted indoctrinal goals, they should be given short shrift and should not be included in an educational curriculum.
Until it impinges upon the freedom and rights of another. You are welcome to believe anything--but when that translates into action, in this case bullying, then the school has the obligation under in loco parentis to take steps necessary to end the bullying.

Too many children matriculating from the so-called public "education" system are prepared for little more than to accept and value whatever, or whoever, they are told to accept.
Schools are required to educate students in our culture and values--that has always been the case in the US education system. We teach fairness, taking turns, patience, etc. in early grades, then the value of voting and conservation in higher grades. (There's more to it, but those are examples.) Students are told to respect everyone. Is that so wrong?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back