Liberals evolve into conservatives

Telling us about your blow up dolls and the voices in your head....shows you should be on the FBI's list for crazy people.

You and the CT killer are the same 20-something scumbags....he just left his house, unlike you.

Awwww.... Cindy, you're lashing out!

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, honey. It's what's always worked to calm you down in the past.

Cindy? Is that your blow up doll? We all know Cindy is now infected and can't go outside....

LOL! Coming from a handout-addicted welfare queen like you Cindy, you'll understand if I just laugh.

Please stop fisting yourself publicly with every post.

Last edited:
LOL! Go ask your parole officer to get the judge to up your court-ordered meds, Cindy.

Telling us about your blow up dolls and the voices in your head....shows you should be on the FBI's list for crazy people.

Sit down and have yourself a good cry, honey. It's what's always worked to calm you down in the past.

Cindy? Is that your blow up doll? We all know Cindy is now infected and can't go outside....

Projecting your madness and life experiences on us here, doesn't work....just like your pathetic avatar doesn't make Christians question themselves like you question yourself every hour.

Yes....drink the poison, that is what your voices said to do....

LOL! Go ask your parole officer to get the judge to up your court-ordered meds, Cindy.

Typical diversion attempt by a dumbfuck liberal.

FYI....funding the local police, firemen, teachers is the responsibility of the city and the state, not another state via the Feds. People in Iowa should not be paying the salaries of NYC policemen, dumbfuck.

Now, try to stick to you subject matter that many liberals wake up to reality when something like the CT massacre takes place. I gurantee many liberals in CT want to pass gun ban laws in CT and some liberals are seeing their guns and rights being squashed by other liberals while criminals get a free ride.

The massacre in CT will force some liberals to see reality and will drive them to become conservatives. Many times shocking events in someone's life wakes them up to what liberals really are and what harm they cause to society.

This little CT town in a BLUE state most likely didn't think it was a good idea for an armed guard to be in a school. Guns are evil to most liberals, so only evil people carry guns...except the police and military.

It will be interesting to see if this CT town puts armed police or guards in their schools now....I'm guessing they will do it, despite anti-gun nuts protests. The city council will have heated debates and the liberal media will ignore it/cover it up since they don't need this specific city highlighting the problem of protecting ourselves against evil people with guns.

There are other issues that drive liberals to be conservatives. Many minorities that grow up in the ghetto only seeing liberals pandering to them with handouts and now way out...eventually see the light and get off the plantation....but friday the liberal crowd is now seeing the blowback of not protecting kids with some armed police/guard all in the name of "guns are evil."

No they won't. Didn't the GOP just vote to cut funding for additional "public sector" servants? Firemen, policemen, teachers, etc, are being laid off all over the country.

Your response is some kind of fantasy. The reality is that the federal government does pay for a significant portion of the local police forces in our country. And as a result of federal funding cuts, the reality is that many local municipalities have to cut police, firemen, and teachers.

Just because you are ignorant of that reality does not mean you should lash out and expose that ignorance.

And given a choice between higher taxes or a gun ban, I am going to bet the voters go with the gun ban. Not that either would do any good.

Last edited:
No need for armed guards.

I'm going with "Kevlar School Uniforms"!

I predict bulletproof windows on schools.

The Connecticut shooter shot out a window to bypass the locked doors.

Uh, I'm well aware of state and cities getting their hands on Federl funds thanks to their "Homeland Defense" programs and sometimes scams. Some city police departments get themselves a $100,000 bomb truck under the disguise of defending America from terrorists blowing up their little city.

But nice try.

Oh, 75% of the Porkulus spending went to public and private unions where unions for police, firemen, and teachers used the money for 1-2 years of salaries and union slush funds.....only to demand they need more from Uncle Sam today with the gravy train going dry.

So Joe Schmoe in Iowa must keeping paying Federal taxes so the NYC police department can spend $300,000 on their helo ops....insane.

Typical diversion attempt by a dumbfuck liberal.

FYI....funding the local police, firemen, teachers is the responsibility of the city and the state, not another state via the Feds. People in Iowa should not be paying the salaries of NYC policemen, dumbfuck.

Now, try to stick to you subject matter that many liberals wake up to reality when something like the CT massacre takes place. I gurantee many liberals in CT want to pass gun ban laws in CT and some liberals are seeing their guns and rights being squashed by other liberals while criminals get a free ride.

No they won't. Didn't the GOP just vote to cut funding for additional "public sector" servants? Firemen, policemen, teachers, etc, are being laid off all over the country.

Your response is some kind of fantasy. The reality is that the federal government does pay for a significant portion of the local police forces in our country. And as a result of federal funding cuts, the reality is that many local municipalities have to cut police, firemen, and teachers.

Just because you are ignorant of that reality does not mean you should lash out and expose that ignorance.

A great deal of federal money is being used to convert our police into military units. I do not like this trend at all.

Nor do I believe militarizing our schools is a good idea. I've seen that shit in third world countries.

Putting cops in schools is addressing the symptom rather than the disease.

Our gun culture, while a part of that disease, is not the largest cause behind these kinds of incidents.

Both shooters last week came from broken families, and at least one had known emotional issues. But you don't hear the media bringing that up. They'd rather make it about guns and toss in that old media invention about how the kids were shot "execution style" with callous disregard of what emotional effect that kind of hype would have on the parents.

Last edited:
No, Cindy, I'm only calling you on spouting the bullshit your masters feed you and then watching as you bumblefuck your around anything even remotely rational.

It's amusing to watch an emotional basket case like you lashing out in impotent rage.

Good thing your record of multiple felonies prevents you from owning anything more dangerous than a spork.

More, trained little monkey! More!

Projecting your madness and life experiences on us here, doesn't work....just like your pathetic avatar doesn't make Christians question themselves like you question yourself every hour.

Diseased brain on display.....

No, Cindy, I'm only calling you on spouting the bullshit your masters feed you and then watching as you bumblefuck your around anything even remotely rational.

It's amusing to watch an emotional basket case like you lashing out in impotent rage.

Good thing your record of multiple felonies prevents you from owning anything more dangerous than a spork.

More, trained little monkey! More!

Guess what society is full of evil and insane people.....just look at the shitbag in this thread carrying on about its blow up dolls, etc.

Society can only lock these people up and pay for it or make it difficult for the scum to shoot up a public school. I doubt we are going to be building skyscraper mental wards when we let criminals go 24/7 for rape, murder, etc.

The easy option for a community is to spend local taxpayer money reinforcing the schools with metal detectors, entrance gates, guards/police in the school, etc. The worst option is to let the next school get shot up by insane people like the one in this thread.

A great deal of federal money is being used to convert our police into military units. I do not like this trend at all.

Nor do I believe militarizing our schools is a good idea. I've seen that shit in third world countries.

Our gun culture, while a part of that disease, is not the largest cause behind these kinds of incidents.

Both shooters last week came from broken families, and at least one had known emotional issues. But you don't hear the media bringing that up. They'd rather make it about guns and toss in that old media invention about how the kids were shot "execution style" with callous disregard of what emotional effect that kind of hype would have on the parents.

Lulz.

You've become my 4th favorite lifelong meth addict with a felony record at this board, Cindy.

Guess what society is full of evil and insane people.....just look at the shitbag in this thread carrying on about its blow up dolls, etc.

Society can only lock these people up and pay for it or make it difficult for the scum to shoot up a public school. I doubt we are going to be building skyscraper mental wards when we let criminals go 24/7 for rape, murder, etc.

The easy option for a community is to spend local taxpayer money reinforcing the schools with metal detectors, entrance gates, guards/police in the school, etc. The worst option is to let the next school get shot up by insane people like the one in this thread.

I make over $100,000 a year and have given plenty of clues here what I do.....you need to pay attention.

Oh, I worked at Burger King myself for about 6 months back in high school and it was the first and only job I quit on the spot because the manager was an idiot. My work experience from my teens to today has given me great insight into people in general.

It must be your day off from Burger King.

Society is safe from HepC and HIV today....

Why do you make fun of people who have a job? What do you do for a living?

Last edited:
I make over $100,000 a year and have given plenty of clues here what I do.....you need to pay attention.

Oh, I worked at Burger King myself for about 6 months back in high school and it was the first and only job I quit on the spot because the manager was an idiot. My work experience from my teens to today has given me great insight into people in general.

I'm guessing you are the cum mopper at a XXX theater.

Nobody wants to hear about the blowjobs you give to hobos behind Denny's for meth money, Cindy.

Yep....the ASSberger patient finally shows up from his mental ward meetings. :clap2:

You didn't need to start a thread where you cried about your problems for us to know you are fucking insane.

Looneyland....you know you have inferior genes.

You too should drink the poison and quit taking your meds.

I'm guessing you are the cum mopper at a XXX theater.

Last edited:
There you go again, your voices are going through your fingers telling us about your life experiences.....we don't want to hear them....but your doctor might like to know where you got all thoe STDs.

Nobody wants to hear about the blowjobs you give to hobos behind Denny's for meth money, Cindy.

Lulz.

You've become my 4th favorite lifelong meth addict with a felony record at this board, Cindy.

He's kinda cute eh?

Looneyland is gay too? A gay ASSberger patient....probably eats feces too.

Forum List

Back