Liberals - diversity and tolerance

HideTheRum

All Right!
Feb 26, 2009
Jupiter's Red Storm
Here is what the people of diversity and tolerance do not tolerate.

Trans fats
Fast food
Second hand smoke
Tobacco use
reducing government waste/spending
reasonable taxes
oil companies
high profit margins (unless it benefits themselves or gives them an excuse to increase taxes)
SUV's (but their limos and private/or lobbyist provided jets= OK)
Corporate jets
YOUR carbon footprint... taboo to bring up theirs
Successful business (see reasonable taxes and the next line)
Freedom of Speech (why else would the fairness doctrine be proposed)
Popular conservative talk shows
Conservative media outlets
Christianity (but all other religions are welcome)
Controlling Borders (they refuse to controll them out of fear of being called a rascist. As if ONLY minorities cross borders!)
War (unless it has a good label like the war on poverty)
Letting people fail and learn from mistakes (housing)
Different opinions on social issues
Guns
People learning the truth about Jimmy Carter and how he basically started this whole housing debacle
People who see through their blatent hypocrisy.... i.e. conservatives

It's the hypocrisy that bothers me. There's a sense of "Oh well, I can do whatever I want because look at all these high moral positions I take" from a lot of libs. I was reading some old forum posts on a diff forum the other day and I was reading about this event where Ann Coulter had a pie thrown at here. All the libs were like LOL, that's so funny, and I didn't notice anyone having any problem with this woman being assaulted. Sure it was only a pie, but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrifying and that doesn't make it alright. It's that kind of hypocrisy, where normally they'd be all kinds of outraged that a woman was attacked, but hey it's that screechy bitch Ann Coulter so who cares. That's the kind of stuff I don't get.

It's the hypocrisy that bothers me. There's a sense of "Oh well, I can do whatever I want because look at all these high moral positions I take" from a lot of libs. I was reading some old forum posts on a diff forum the other day and I was reading about this event where Ann Coulter had a pie thrown at here. All the libs were like LOL, that's so funny, and I didn't notice anyone having any problem with this woman being assaulted. Sure it was only a pie, but that doesn't mean it wasn't terrifying and that doesn't make it alright. It's that kind of hypocrisy, where normally they'd be all kinds of outraged that a woman was attacked, but hey it's that screechy bitch Ann Coulter so who cares. That's the kind of stuff I don't get.

Damn! I still can't post links. Google: Joe Biden 7-11 comment.
NOW....

Just imagine if a repuplican or conservative libertarian had said that.......:eusa_shhh:

Mmmm.......

Pie!

NOW....

Just imagine if a repuplican or conservative libertarian had said that.......:eusa_shhh:
i'll do you one better

[youtube]OIT3jUrNTX0[/youtube]

Mmmm.......

Pie!
and here's the moron, right on schedule

Mmmm.......

Pie!

Don't be a hater, Chris. :lol:

Mmmm.......

Pie!

Don't be a hater, Chris. :lol:
it comes natural to him, he cant help it

Hell,some of them would shut up conservative women with "rape"..as stated more than once by poster's here...a pie is nothing. Liberals are not tolerant at all,not even a little bit.

NOW....

i'll do you one better

[youtube]OIT3jUrNTX0[/youtube]

And here I thought the Dems were politically correct.

Liberals believe what motivates them is "noble and good", therefore their political opinions and agenda are also "noble and good", the only ones good people would even have - and that is what counts most. Not actual results. Liberals are never result-oriented because that would promptly disprove their claim that their "noble motives equals the best possible answer to all problems". In their world, if you don't share their political opinions and agenda -then the only possible explanation for that is because you are a "bad, evil" person.

They reject the idea that their political opponents also believe they are motivated by anything "noble and good". For a liberal, there is just no such thing as having a legitimate reason for disagreeing. You can only be disagreeing because you aren't "noble and good" -which makes you "evil and bad". And that must mean whatever political opinions you do have -are also "bad and evil". It is a means of just avoiding rational, well reasoned discussion and debate entirely and allows them to just dismiss out of hand, without any need for thinking -any and all opinions that differ from their own. This is an irrational leap in the thinking process and represents an immature level of thinking - and all those with critical thinking skills can quickly grasp the major error in the thinking process.

I have often heard that the underlying fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives is that liberals believe conservatives are evil and bad people. And conservatives believe liberals are just plain stupid.

So if a "bad, evil" person like Coulter is assaulted -why get all worked up about it just because another liberal assaulted her? He was only motivated to do so because he is just so "pure and noble" and the evilness of Coulter just so overwhelmingly offended him -he really couldn't help it. As far as the liberal mentality is concerned, physically assaulting Coulter was nothing but the eternal battle between good and evil playing out. It is this same mentality in play when you hear liberals applaud and cheer when something bad happens to a conservative. Liberals are far more likely to want to see conservatives PERSONALLY suffer -and they do for NO other reason than the fact that person has different political opinions from their own.

Liberals don't even appreciate how dangerous they are to other human beings because they value their political agenda over all else. Certainly more than they value the rights, freedom and dignity of their shared humanity -with human beings who politically disagree with them.

Liberals claim to value the rights of individuals listed in the Bill of Rights -but they really don't. They value THEIR rights -but since they believe those who don't share their political agenda are bad and evil -don't really have a problem if the rights of others are infringed upon. As far as they are concerned, why would would they want to see those "bad, evil" people who disagree with their noble agenda be allowed to expose others to their own evil agenda?

Far leftwing liberals who gain ultimate political power can and do strip political opponents of the same rights they claim for themselves. The first one they strip from political opponents is their free speech rights on the grounds that some political speech is just "too dangerous" to allow others to hear and society must be "protected" from hearing it. Rather than try to win the political debate against opponents -they simply destroy their opponents' ability to even offer those opinions. (Its because they know in an open debate -people inevitably reject their agenda.) Which is why the further to the left the government of any country happens to be -the greater the probability that political dissidents are tossed into prison. In the Soviet Union, communists insisted the only possible reason someone would have different political opinions was either because the person had a criminal mentality -and therefore belonged in prison. Or because they were mentally ill - and therefore belonged in a mental institution undergoing shock therapy and being pumped full of mind altering drugs and tranquilizers. This is the liberal mentality taken to its only logical conclusion.

Any political group that claims they alone own everything good, decent and noble among all possible political opinions and all those who disagree can only be doing so because they are "bad and evil" -should scare the hell out of any rational person with a normal level of critical thinking skills. History has repeatedly shown the further to the left they are -once they gain full power and control - the more people who end up dead.

Last edited:
With extreme liberals its all about how they feeeeeel.
They have very closed minds--will not listen to or watch Conservative
radio or tv..
And if they do as soon as they feeeeeeeel bad do not hang around long enough to see the reverse of thier beliefs.

My, my, a hate the liberal thread.:razz:

Well, I don't hate Conservatives. One cannot hate the mentally handicapped:lol:

Why can't you discuss exactly WHY you think conservatives are somehow mentally handicapped? Where in their thinking process do you think they go wrong? Just because they disagree with you does not make them wrong -but seems to be the best you liberals can come up with. You never offer any historical evidence SHOWING why conservatism is wrong -because you can't. Given the fact the founders were far more politically conservative than today's conservatives -just exactly where in their thinking did the founders get it all wrong? While all you liberals somehow got it all right. So just where is the historical evidence showing that liberalism has ever resulted in a superior outcome over conservatism?

As a direct result of the founders' thinking process -even though the US is among the youngest of nations, it has the longest continuous system of government. Governments collapse when a critical mass of the population is no longer satisfied by that system.

I was able to identify where in their thinking liberals go wrong. You, as a liberal, undoubtedly believe that you are morally superior and far more a humanitarian than conservatives and therefore your political opinions and political agenda are also morally superior and more humanitarian as well. A major irrational and untrue leap in thinking. Your first error is assuming only liberals have morally sound and humanitarian motives. Your second is that your motives do not determine whether your methods are also morally superior and more humanitarian -only the actual outcome can do that. And every nation that adopted the most liberal systems of government -has inevitably resorted to oppressing their own people in order to remain in power. Which is a bad outcome in my book -and therefore not morally superior and humanitarian in the least. In fact, the system of government that represents the ultimate in liberalism -communism -is responsible for the deaths of an estimated 200 million in just 86 years. Of their OWN people. While the US during that same time period -liberated nearly that same number from oppression.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/COM.FIG1.GIF (This is just a graph showing the most prolific communist butchers -not all of them.)

If you can't figure out why it is one kind of government founded on the premise that the system is what matters most and the government founded on the premise that it is the individual who matters -resulted in each having such a vastly different impact on the world, then perhaps those with the real defect in the thinking process -aren't conservatives after all.

Forum List

Back