Liberals demand the right to others people's money...where does it end?

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.
dude, first make some sense cause basically,......that didn't. there is no school district in a republican county where families don't pay for school in their property taxes. just don't. if they rent, they pay it through their rent payment. so please clear this matter up for us.

You lie. In NYS if your property is assessed for less than a certain amount, you pay NO school tax.

OP - Libs demand free healthcare.

The biggest 'free' healthcare program in the US is Medicaid. Remind me when the Republican Congress voted to end Medicaid.

Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?
Everyone demands my money. I paid for the war in Iraq and I'm still paying (at least my share of it).

In Left Wing economics the Middle Class become the slaves and the Ruling Elite become the Slave Masters, and the poor remain poor.

Wait a minute. Are the Poor really poor, or do the Poor have it too good? You people need to pick one and stick with it.

Easy observation. After $trillions$ spent there are still poor people.
And you can thank the rich who need them so they can be wealthier.

In Left Wing economics the Middle Class become the slaves and the Ruling Elite become the Slave Masters, and the poor remain poor.

Wait a minute. Are the Poor really poor, or do the Poor have it too good? You people need to pick one and stick with it.

Actually, when you calculate the aid into the poverty rate, only about 3% of Americans are in fact poor.

Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?

I'm sorry, Is this about the Trump admin flying all over the place costing us Millions or is this about people having the nerve to want to have affordable healthcare? Which one rustles your jimmies?

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.
dude, first make some sense cause basically,......that didn't. there is no school district in a republican county where families don't pay for school in their property taxes. just don't. if they rent, they pay it through their rent payment. so please clear this matter up for us.

You lie. In NYS if your property is assessed for less than a certain amount, you pay NO school tax.
what amount is that exactly?

I'm sorry, Is this about the Trump admin flying all over the place costing us Millions or is this about people having the nerve to want to have affordable healthcare? Which one rustles your jimmies?
so dude, they are in the wrong. no one giving them a break on that. but know, they are doing nothing no other administration has ever done. but they were wrong as well. and pointed out and we were told to fk off. so which is it, you condemn just them or the other administrations staff as well? Are you consistent or not?

I took the time to explain… Can you?

The Republicans never stopped. Yes I can explain it.

We'll go ahead...

This ought to be good.

What? You can prove that Republicans never vote for taxes?

We're busy waiting for your explanation....dumbass.

Smoke and spin always.

New York has some of the highest property taxes.

60% of the homeowners bill going to schools.

They had to cap the tax at 2% or the rate of inflation.

$19,880 per student. 85% above the national average.

Since 2011 2012 the increase has climbed 27%.

As the magnificent Mrs. Thatcher said, it ends when they run out of other people's money.

so dude, they are in the wrong. no one giving them a break on that. but know, they are doing nothing no other administration has ever done. but they were wrong as well. and pointed out and we were told to fk off. so which is it, you condemn just them or the other administrations staff as well? Are you consistent or not?

AND THERE IT IS. Say you disagree with it while also making the lame excuse that everyone all do it all at the same levels. Its like a serial murder saying "yeah but no one is an angel".

Your idea of consistency is only to pretend everyone and everything Trump does is just like everyone and everything other people have done. What a fucking lazy ass idea of logic.

Please continue ranting and raving against people who just want healthcare. God knows asking Trump and his people to not milk the tax payer is beyond the fucking pale.

Actually, when you calculate the aid into the poverty rate, only about 3% of Americans are in fact poor.
where does the aid come from?

AND THERE IT IS. Say you disagree with it while also making the lame excuse that everyone all do it all at the same levels. Its like a serial murder saying "yeah but no one is an angel".

Your idea of consistency is only to pretend everyone and everything Trump does is just like everyone and everything other people have done. What a fucking lazy ass idea of logic.

Please continue ranting and raving against people who just want healthcare. God knows asking Trump and his people to not milk the tax payer is beyond the fucking pale.
nope I'm consistent bubba, I said tom price had to go. you failed to answer my question on your consistency, do you agree previous admins did this or not? are you afraid to answer?

nope I'm consistent bubba, I said tom price had to go. you failed to answer my question on your consistency, do you agree previous admins did this or not? are you afraid to answer?

I thought I made it clear that your question was faulty because you're saying the levels are all the same. There, I've said it again. You're welcome

The poor are really worthless. I'll admit that.

The poor are already a drain on all things good and bring the rest of us down. The leftists seem more than willing to facilitate such dragging of the useful down with the worthless.

But, the GOP loves to demand other people's money too. The difference is that the GOP doesn't do it under the guise of benevolence. The GOP doesn't guilt whip everybody and scream about plantations and slavery at ever turn.

So, in short, I agree with you that the worthless GOP is guilty to a similar degree. I guess I find them less disgusting because they don't virtue-signal like the charity-with-other-people's-money Bolshevik left.

We have few choices.

Forum List

Back