Liberals demand the right to others people's money...where does it end?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?

In Left Wing economics the Middle Class become the slaves and the Ruling Elite become the Slave Masters, and the poor remain poor.

It will never end. All we can do is defeat nanny statist pukes in elections, and force these bed wetters to get jobs or starve to death.

where does it end?
main-qimg-962ba8f2d47c8926b708a8e05404bd49-c

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.

You only have to look at how the left slaves out the poor in Dem controlled states and cities, now imagine if that goes national.

When did the Republicans stop 'demanding the right to other people's money', whatever that means?
Smoke and spin always.

I live in a Republican county. Every school district in this county has kids in it whose parents pay no school tax. I've yet to hear ONE Republican call for kicking those kids out, if their parents can't pay. They pay for it with the taxes they get from the rest of us.
Prove your lie.

Smoke and spin always.

Prove your lie.

lolol, you want me to reveal where I live and link you to the school budgets?

Smoke and spin always.

Prove your lie.

lolol, you want me to reveal where I live and link you to the school budgets?
No, just prove ONE of your lies.

Smoke and spin always.

dude, first make some sense cause basically,......that didn't. there is no school district in a republican county where families don't pay for school in their property taxes. just don't. if they rent, they pay it through their rent payment. so please clear this matter up for us.

Libs demand BETTER free Heath Care, Libs demand free college tuition, Libs demand higher welfare benefits, Libs demand higher minimum wages, Libs demand that we keep the flow of illegal Mexicans rolling in at full capacity.
Libs honestly believe that welfare benefits funded by others should be viewed as a RIGHT and not as a need.
Did all Liberals fail third grade math? Do they ever consider simple arithmetic?
When will they just come clean and demand the right to sit at home smoking weed and drinking 40's while others pay their way?

Essentially, Dims have demanded and yelled and screamed and held their breath till they turned blue until they got their way on a great many issues.

When will it end? It won't. The only thing that can change is if people stop giving a damn about their tantrums.

Trump is the first in a long time seemingly who is willing to stick his finger in their eyes.

Forum List

Back