Live: Are you watching Trump talk to Conservatives in DC?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It's blowing my mind on a couple of levels.

When he is expecting cheers, he's getting lukewarm applause.

Big applause: We are allowed to use the work Christmas again.

Lukewarm: Tax cuts, Healthcare

• Banned
Biggest cheers - how much they all love him. How he is keeping his promise by coming back and talking. And he will come back next year.

Standing ovation.

• Banned
Big cheer - we need prayer, not government.

It's blowing my mind on a couple of levels.

When he is expecting cheers, he's getting lukewarm applause.

Big applause: We are allowed to use the work Christmas again.

Lukewarm: Tax cuts, Healthcare

I think that's because no one trusts the congress

• Banned
I signed a new executive order for a national day of prayer. It' prevents the Johnson amendment from interfering with you 1st amendment rights. Gov workers cannot silence your rights (no matter what you say). No religious group can ever be targeted.
We will not let bureaucrats take away your rights. We are stopping the attacks on Christian Judaeo values.

• Banned
We hope congress will pass massive tax cuts for the American people.
Lukewarm applause.

• Banned
You saw what we did yesterday with healthcare step by step by step.
We are going to have great healthcare. (tiny applause)
Bureaucrats think they can run your lives, tell you how to play, how to raise your children. We know faith and prayer, not federal regulation we are cutting at a clip never seen before.

The jobs are coming back (yea, automated jobs coming back. Almost no applause. They know)

The church knows how to create strong and loving communities. (don't tell that to unarmed blacks)

We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world. (yea, we know. That's what's so frightening)

Pakistan and other countries are starting to respect the US again (oh no they aren't)

We know the first duty of government is protecting Americans (like Puerto Rico)

We will always defend and protect Israel (biggest applause)

We have made tremendous strides against Isis. They never got hit like this before.

We have done more against Isis than the previous administration in 8 years.

We will not lift sanctions on Iran and Venezuela and another countries until they restore freedom and religious freedom (While fighting to take away freedom here)

I always roll my eyes, when Dotard Trump pretends to be a Christian.
There's how he could care less about healthcare of the poor, the sick and the elderly. Every plan that has Trumpster loved, leaves those groups with nothing.
His tax reform, benefits him the most and leaves crumbs for 90% of US citizens.
He's approach to the environment is to pollute, pollute, pollute. And of course, his plan destroys the earth.
And then there's his hyper-narcissistic personality.
His love for punishing those who disagree with him.
His bigotry and sexism.
Trump is a fake Christian, who obviously has never read the Bible and using the Christian religion for personal gain.

The church knows how to create strong and loving communities. (don't tell that to unarmed blacks)

We are returning moral clarity to our view of the world. (yea, we know. That's what's so frightening)

Pakistan and other countries are starting to respect the US again (oh no they aren't)

We have made tremendous strides against Isis. They never got hit like this before.

Unarmed blacks. But you left out trying to run away or resisting arrest while committing crimes.

We have done more against Isis than the previous administration in 8 years.

We will not lift sanctions on Iran and Venezuela and another countries until they restore freedom and religious freedom (While fighting to take away freedom here)

Same guy that wants to "fire sumbitches" for declining to parade as jingo marionette. Same guy that wants to "open up libel laws" for whenever his widdle feewings get a booboo.

0wvfflB2wiQsNm4mH.png

Orange Zone Alert

Soldiers going out and fighting for God. (huh?)

They make sure the future of their children has God involved. So important to them. (huh?)

As long as we have pride in our country, confidence in our future and faith in God then America will prevail. We will overcome evil. We will pass on liberty and our God.

That's it at the Values Voter Summit.

There's how he could care less about healthcare of the poor, the sick and the elderly. Every plan that has Trumpster loved, leaves those groups with nothing.
He's approach to the environment is to pollute, pollute, pollute. And of course, his plan destroys the earth.
His bigotry and sexism.
Trump is a fake Christian, who obviously has never read the Bible and using the Christian religion for personal gain.

Amazing how people get sucked into that fake christian agenda... He doesn't even know how to quote the bible..

Hysterical...

Unarmed blacks. But you left out trying to run away or resisting arrest while committing crimes.
Trayvon Martin tried to run away from George Zimmerman. George tracked him down and shot him in the chest. Republicans loved seeing that child murdered so much, one of them here on the USMB used that child's dead body as his Avatar.
Or the guy who was shopping for toys for his baby. Unarmed and in a store shopping.
The list goes on and on.
You know that but clearly, you hate blacks. You belong in the GOP.

His bigotry and sexism.
The reason they applaud him is because he said he is bringing back their values. I'm guessing that means racism and hatred of gays and disrespect for other religions.

By This Time, doubt has to be creeping into the minds of Trump supporters. How can it not?

Trayvon Martin tried to run away from George Zimmerman. George tracked him down and shot him in the chest. Republicans loved seeing that child murdered so much, one of them here on the USMB used that child's dead body as his Avatar.
Or the guy who was shopping for toys for his baby. Unarmed and in a store shopping.
The list goes on and on.
You know that but clearly, you hate blacks. You belong in the GOP.

I am an elected official in the GOP.

It's simple, don't run away or resist arrest.

Zimmerman shot and killed the animal that attacked him. Self defense.
Didn't you hear about the trial?

Forum List

Back