Liberals Cry About Mass Incarceration; the Problem is Crime

Yes, I got popped, but not in 3-6 months like most of those morons.

I know people that have been dealing dope since we were kids. They own houses, do legitimate work, etc..

The difference between them and me? I'm not a convicted felon.

Why are you bragging about this? And obviously for legal reasons I cannot state how long I had been dealing since I was arrested rather recently in 2016.

There's nothing to brag about. It's sick thing to do, period. No matter who does it or how long they do it.

Not bragging, it's a fact of life. They chose to deal dope, and I didn't. Can you legally own a firearm, Mr. "2nd amendment"? Well I can. I may go down and get me some .223 rifle that takes AR mags soon.

It'll be for long range target shooting, so research must be done. Savage has been good, historically.

No, I cannot, and I made the bad decision to forfeit that right. I take responsibility for that.

However, do I think everyone should now lose their guns rights because I can't them? no.

Also, if SHTF in this country and there's a full on revolution, no one from the liberty movement is going give two shits whether or not I was previously a convicted felon lol.

Idk what the laws are there, but you could still get black powder stuff. Crossbows, too.

Could be New Yorkistan has laws in place to prosecute a person like you for doing that, so do your research.

The one that has the top strap is the good one. I was gonna get one, but as fate had it, I got a model 10. Model 1858. You want that piece of metal on top of the cylinder. Colts are retarded.

bp_antiquefirearms.gif

Getting anything other than a shotgun in New York was nearly impossible anyway, nothing has really changed for me in this hybrid urban/suburban area that I live.

I'm just gonna wait out the parole and then appeal for a Certificate of Relief to regain my rights as a first-time non-violent felon.

I know people that have been dealing dope since we were kids. They own houses, do legitimate work, etc..

The difference between them and me? I'm not a convicted felon.

Why are you bragging about this? And obviously for legal reasons I cannot state how long I had been dealing since I was arrested rather recently in 2016.

There's nothing to brag about. It's sick thing to do, period. No matter who does it or how long they do it.

Not bragging, it's a fact of life. They chose to deal dope, and I didn't. Can you legally own a firearm, Mr. "2nd amendment"? Well I can. I may go down and get me some .223 rifle that takes AR mags soon.

It'll be for long range target shooting, so research must be done. Savage has been good, historically.

No, I cannot, and I made the bad decision to forfeit that right. I take responsibility for that.

However, do I think everyone should now lose their guns rights because I can't them? no.

Also, if SHTF in this country and there's a full on revolution, no one from the liberty movement is going give two shits whether or not I was previously a convicted felon lol.

Idk what the laws are there, but you could still get black powder stuff. Crossbows, too.

Could be New Yorkistan has laws in place to prosecute a person like you for doing that, so do your research.

The one that has the top strap is the good one. I was gonna get one, but as fate had it, I got a model 10. Model 1858. You want that piece of metal on top of the cylinder. Colts are retarded.

bp_antiquefirearms.gif

Getting anything other than a shotgun in New York was nearly impossible anyway, nothing has really changed for me in this hybrid urban/suburban area that I live.

I'm just gonna wait out the parole and then appeal for a Certificate of Relief to regain my rights as a first-time non-violent felon.

Yeah, get your rights restored, that's the way to go.

My guns only shoot targets. My bow on the other hand..

I don't like gun hunting anymore. Things are more natural during bow season.

Only an idiot deals out of their house.

However, in a small town, everybody knows where everybody lives.

To this day, I can roll down the street and point out everybody's house.

Which is why I refused to sell to rich customers who moved upstate or to other small town regions in other states. The dealer sticks out like a sore thumb and can be easily tracked by the custies and cops alike (without the dealer knowing).

Try following someone in bumper to bumper traffic on the LIE (long island express) or on foot in the city area without being obvious. You can virtually disappear and kept your the location fo your home concealed in urban environments/heavy suburban environments.

You got popped, smart guy.

Something I know: Sooner or later, every dope dealer gets popped.

It's all a matter of how badly. There's a reason I didn't take up dealing out of high school.

That, and it spreads misery for people.
Especially misery and pain for children who get sucked into the bullcrap. The vicious cycle never ends but it could end so why isn't it stopped ?? Why is there some kind of twisted morbid tolerance for these kinds of things ?? Why don't the FBI do it's job already ??

Without crime there would be no criminals. Without criminals there would be no need for incarceration. The problem is the degradation of our societal norms and sense of decency. Biggest factor with this is single mother homes and welfare. Democrat politicians thrive on poverty. They need poverty to speak of a victim class, yet do nothing to help them. To call out single parent homes brings shouts of “racism” and “sexism” from the left. Criminals are produced by their environment in most cases. Who needs that environment for votes? Democrats.
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

The real problem is the negro and Latino communities and the thugs they produce. Without blacks and Latinos, the US would have crime rates lower than most of Europe.

If people don’t want to go to jail for “just doing drugs”, then don’t do drugs. Pretty simple. Also, many drug offenders are guilty of other crimes to, but often time they get off on a technicality, reduced sentencing, etc. I doubt there are many convicted drug offenders that are normal upstanding citizens that can contribute to society and not pose any danger.

Without crime there would be no criminals. Without criminals there would be no need for incarceration. The problem is the degradation of our societal norms and sense of decency. Biggest factor with this is single mother homes and welfare. Democrat politicians thrive on poverty. They need poverty to speak of a victim class, yet do nothing to help them. To call out single parent homes brings shouts of “racism” and “sexism” from the left. Criminals are produced by their environment in most cases. Who needs that environment for votes? Democrats.

The real problem is the negro and Latino communities and the thugs they produce. Without blacks and Latinos, the US would have crime rates lower than most of Europe.

If people don’t want to go to jail for “just doing drugs”, then don’t do drugs. Pretty simple. Also, many drug offenders are guilty of other crimes to, but often time they get off on a technicality, reduced sentencing, etc. I doubt there are many convicted drug offenders that are normal upstanding citizens that can contribute to society and not pose any danger.
Based on pure statistics your point is a valid one.

And what does the right do to reduce crime? Not much.
Support our police. Support stop and frisk. Support death penalty. Support security on our border.

I am an ex con.

The problem is two fold.

One is the disregard for life and property by people like me.

More importantly is the lack of education in prison, which I was in for several years.

If you want to change hearts and minds you have to EDUCATE THEM

I was sentenced to 5 to 15 years. My first 3 months were forced solitary (to adjust they said)
After that was genpop.
Within two or three months o had a guard "looking the other way"
I was dealing pot that my woman brought In in her bra.
Everyone here & in life in general has this pipe dream about prison. YOU ARE WRONG.
There are more fags than rapists. There are nearly as many crooked guards as convicts. A guard makes 40 to 60k per year. Buying that salary isn't difficult. I was a child and I did it.
The one thing I never had was guidance.
My exwife and pastor are the sole reason I am not in prison again.

You're fools when you blame only the convicts. Many know no other life and without direction they are destined to hurt you or your loved ones

And what does the right do to reduce crime? Not much.
Support our police. Support stop and frisk. Support death penalty. Support security on our border.

Is it working?

A substantial percentage of our collective prison population consists of inmates whose only "crime" is some form of marijuana offense. This is utter perversion of the criminal justice system bordering on the kind of social insanity attending the Salem witch persecutions.

The recreational use of cannabis is relatively harmless. The only problems associated with it derive from ignorance of proper use -- which is the direct result of the insidious prohibition. If it were legal all of the destructive impropriety would soon be eliminated as the safest methods of use would quickly be learned.

I've heard that claim before.

I've also heard that those who are serving time just for marijuana, are generally people who plead out out of more serious charges, that they wanted to avoid getting on their records, at the cost of doing the time.

ie, some punk is arrested for assault, and wants' to avoid having that on their record, and so he agrees to a deal where they drop the assault, while he gets time of possession of pot.

It is intersting that we don't have examples of good people doing time for "only" pot.

I am an ex con.

The problem is two fold.

More importantly is the lack of education in prison, which I was in for several years.

You know what they say right ?

They say why educate them, so they can be smarter crooks when they get out the next time ??

The stigma, record, and their history tends to follow the rehabilitated criminal where as the job market is a tough one for former inmates without a trade skill taught to them right ?

Are adequate trade skills being taught to the inmates on top of their high school education needed ?? Hope so.

Glad you got ok in life, good job.

I agree that education is key for rehabilitation, but skills like welding, auto mechanic, Diesel and hydraulics, paint and body, carpentry, masonary, electrician, and other skills are badly needed in the situation.

I am an ex con.

The problem is two fold.

They say why educate them, so they can be smarter crooks when they get out the next time ??

The stigma, record, and their history tends to follow the rehabilitated criminal where as the job market is a tough one for former inmates without a trade skill taught to them right ?

Are adequate trade skills being taught to the inmates on top of their high school education needed ?? Hope so.

I agree that education is key for rehabilitation, but skills like welding, auto mechanic, Diesel and hydraulics, paint and body, carpentry, masonary, electrician, and other skills are badly needed in the situation.
I was in prison in Hutchison Kansas. It is an old school joint. Still had the whipping posts in the yard. Despite their old school attitude they have me a GED (went to prison at 17) and after that I made out buildings for the state fair.
In this aspect RDean is right. The government gave me my future. Having said that I made a choice to pursue the skills I was given.

We have 2.5 million incarcerated

Most in the world. Somehow, other countries get by without locking everyone up

I am an ex con.

The problem is two fold.

I was in prison in Hutchison Kansas. It is an old school joint. Still had the whipping posts in the yard. Despite their old school attitude they have me a GED (went to prison at 17) and after that I made out buildings for the state fair.
In this aspect RDean is right. The government gave me my future. Having said that I made a choice to pursue the skills I was given.
Good job, and welcome a board brother. It definitely takes a person saying no more, it's up to me now.

A substantial percentage of our collective prison population consists of inmates whose only "crime" is some form of marijuana offense. This is utter perversion of the criminal justice system bordering on the kind of social insanity attending the Salem witch persecutions.

The recreational use of cannabis is relatively harmless. The only problems associated with it derive from ignorance of proper use -- which is the direct result of the insidious prohibition. If it were legal all of the destructive impropriety would soon be eliminated as the safest methods of use would quickly be learned.

Please provide evidence of the above.

Forum List

Back