Liberals Cry About Mass Incarceration; the Problem is Crime

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Without crime there would be no criminals. Without criminals there would be no need for incarceration. The problem is the degradation of our societal norms and sense of decency. Biggest factor with this is single mother homes and welfare. Democrat politicians thrive on poverty. They need poverty to speak of a victim class, yet do nothing to help them. To call out single parent homes brings shouts of “racism” and “sexism” from the left. Criminals are produced by their environment in most cases. Who needs that environment for votes? Democrats.
FBI: Violent crime increases for second straight year

Liberals love mass incarceration, but only if it isn't based on committing crimes.

Without crime there would be no criminals. Without criminals there would be no need for incarceration. The problem is the degradation of our societal norms and sense of decency. Biggest factor with this is single mother homes and welfare. Democrat politicians thrive on poverty. They need poverty to speak of a victim class, yet do nothing to help them. To call out single parent homes brings shouts of “racism” and “sexism” from the left. Criminals are produced by their environment in most cases. Who needs that environment for votes? Democrats.

All but violent offenders should be released from prison if they agree to work to complete their sentences. Rebuilding infrastructure would be a good community service to assign. Construction always needs laborers.

Unprovoked violent offenders should be shot in the head. They're animals.

Oh no, they help them alright, it's just with your money.

That's their gig in life, take your money and give it to the so called poor, even if they don't know why in the heck a person is poor. You are spot on in this OP.

That's their gig in life, take your money and give it to the so called poor, even if they don't know why in the heck a person is poor. You are spot on in this OP.

Another dumb post.

Some groups are looking at the rates of incarceration mainly because they need every vote they can get or keep to stay in power. This is why there is such knashing of teeth over this sort of thing.

A substantial percentage of our collective prison population consists of inmates whose only "crime" is some form of marijuana offense. This is utter perversion of the criminal justice system bordering on the kind of social insanity attending the Salem witch persecutions.

The recreational use of cannabis is relatively harmless. The only problems associated with it derive from ignorance of proper use -- which is the direct result of the insidious prohibition. If it were legal all of the destructive impropriety would soon be eliminated as the safest methods of use would quickly be learned.

Another dumb post.

No yours is a dumb post full of nothing but air.

The situation is that throwing money to poor peoples doesn't rectify the problem, it does not solve the underlining reason of poverty, many BILLIONS have been thrown into programmes for the poor and yet there are still MILLIONS who are poor.

A substantial percentage of our collective prison population consists of inmates whose only "crime" is some form of marijuana offense. This is utter perversion of the criminal justice system bordering on the kind of social insanity attending the Salem witch persecutions.

The recreational use of cannabis is relatively harmless. The only problems associated with it derive from ignorance of proper use -- which is the direct result of the insidious prohibition. If it were legal all of the destructive impropriety would soon be eliminated as the safest methods of use would quickly be learned.

IMHO prison should only be for those who are a danger to society ie. rapists in general, murderers, arsonists, child rapists, drug dealers, of course also I think that child rapists and drug dealers should automatically be executed, which that also would help to reduce a prison population further and also save money because I see no reason why decent human beings should have to give their tax money to keep child rapists breathing oxygen or give their tax money to keep drug dealers breathing oxygen.

the prison industrial complex is the real crime

What about the criminals or are they all innocent do you think? If there were no criminals there would be no need for prisons.

If there were no dumb asses, you wouldn't exist.

You being on the team who think most in prison are obviously in prison for NO reason are unable to answer the question then:

What about the criminals or are they all innocent do you think? If there were no criminals there would be no need for prisons.

the prison industrial complex is the real crime

If there were no dumb asses, you wouldn't exist.

You being on the team who think most in prison are obviously in prison for NO reason are unable to answer the question then:

Pfft...

Innocent? No. Worthy of a prison sentence? Not in many cases.

2 stupid posts.

It's not stupid. I did two years in prison because I had no moral compass.

Yet it was this book that I read in prison that changed I saw the world:
Exceeding Gratitude for the Creator's Plan

For the first time in my life I had seen scientific proof of Intelligent Design (irreducible complexity being present in microorganism), in contrast to pure evolutionary theory, forcing me to recognize the existence of God, and thus I felt shame...for the first time in my life...for all the sins I had committed, because I knew that God was watching the entire time...and thus I finally understood the true moral of the story of Adam and Eve and why they donned clothing to hide their shame.

If grow up in public school today (like I did), you graduate believing there is no God and therefore no need for moral behavior so long as no one else can see what you're doing.

I have a solution!

Start hanging violent offenders one week after their trial is over.

Pedos, violent rapists, robbers that killed people, and murderers.

No sense in feeding them and paying for a babysitter for them for the rest of their natural lives.

Hang them sumbitches and be done with it!

Forum List

Back