Liberals' / Conspirators' Worst Nightmare Come True - Trump Is Declassifying the Documents....

It's not illegal for the president to declassify documents, dumbass.

Tax returns, on the other hand, are personal privileged documents. IF government had the power to publish Trump's tax returns, it would also have the power to publish your tax returns. That would be an invasion of your privacy.

Believe it or not, Trump is an Americans citizen with rights, just like everyone else!

You leftwing douchebags seem to believe that Republicans don't have any of the rights that you have.
And those democrats will take those rights away as soon as they can.

I have seen no evidence of democrats taking "those rights away".....I have, however, seen PLENTY of examples of REPUBLICANS wanting to deny rights;

liberal democrats support gay rights
conservative republicans don't

liberal democrats support pot legalization

liberal democrats support eay divorce

liberal democrats support your right to believe ANY religion or NO religion

conservative republicans will FORCE their christian religion on everyone
I'm a Conservative. I support gay rights until they trample on my rights and flaunt their sexuality in the streets. I support individual freedom to make their own mistakes and live with them including doing drugs. Who the fuck doesn't support divorce besides catholics, do you think all conservatives are catholic? I'm Agnostic, not all Conservatives are christian.

So your shit is a whole load of shit.

"I'm Agnostic, not all Conservatives are christian."

yet most conservatives would insist they are!.....do you ever argue with any conservative who insists that REAL conservatives are christians? I'll bet not.

trump endorsed roy moore for senate.
moore specifically states he believes the christian bible should be the source of law in the USA and that gays and atheists (don't worry...I'll make sure they know YOU are an atheist) should be criminalized, rounded up, incarcerated and, to save on tax dollars, executed for their crimes against god......

is that shit, too?

would you vote for moore?

do you have a problem with criminalizing gays and atheists?
/——/ Yes. Gaye’s and atheists should be criminalized when they break the law.

" Yes. Gaye’s and atheists should be criminalized when they break the law."

but the question was.....do you agree with roy moore and donald trump that gays and atheists should be criminalized simply for being gay or atheist? (please try to stick to the topic and not answer a different question....thanks so much....)

White House Lawyers Actively Reviewing Docs For Declassification

• President Donald Trump is insistent on releasing FBI and DOJ documents related to surveillance of campaign advisers, but he has received pushback from White House lawyers, according to multiple sources.

• House Republicans have pressed Trump to release the documents.

• Congressional sources say they expect Trump to release the records, but they have tempered their expectations on when they will be made public.

White House lawyers are actively reviewing controversial FBI and Department of Justice documents relating to the 2016 presidential campaign for possible declassification...

“We are confident that the FISA application will prove that the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI failed to provide the FISA court with critically important information when they requested a warrant to spy on Carter Page”

Other documents said to be under review by the counsel’s office are notes from a DOJ interview of Oher as well as documents related to the FBI’s use of a confidential informant to make contact with Trump campaign advisers. Ohr exchanged several messages with salacious dossier author Christopher Steele while his wife was working for the same firm that commissioned the document. Ohr used his relationship with Steele to push the dossier toward investigators looking into any purported connections between the Trump 2016 campaign and the Russian government.

For Mueller and the rest of Obama's Conspirators, the fecal matter is about to hit the oscillating rotator!

just want you to know that no matter what damage you and trump do to our country sane and decent and rational people like me will still be free to speak our minds and give our opinions......That is the price of your freedom.......I get the same freedoms......

"sane and decent and rational people like me"

alf.jpg

Conservatives are the ones being censored, shit for brains. I love the way snowflakes believe they are so persecuted.

Feel free….

Like releasing the sex habits of congress….this was supposed to worry me somehow?

As long as the information is accurate; fantastic….

Knowing the blob as we do; there is almost zero chance that the accuracy will be intact.

And we do know that Mueller is full of lies deceit and cover-up.

Amazingly, he hasn't issued his report yet.
Amazingly, what he turned over to federal prosecutors resulted in the indictment, trial, and conviction of Trump campaign manager Manafort
Amazingly, his investigation has brought a number of felons to the point to where they have plead guilty and have decided to cooperate rather than go to trial.

He's been incredibly effective.

If you can cite a lie by Captain Mueller, please post it. If not; pound sand b!tch.
Where are the indictments for collusion, dumbass? I never realized that Mewler was appointed to do the same job that any U.S. attorney can do.

Last edited:
That's illegal, dumbass.
apparently, not if the president does it... right?

it's also illegal to release the secret FISA court subpoenas, but you claim the president is going to do that for his own political purpose and that's ok?

Tax returns, on the other hand, are personal privileged documents. IF government had the power to publish Trump's tax returns, it would also have the power to publish your tax returns. That would be an invasion of your privacy.

Believe it or not, Trump is an Americans citizen with rights, just like everyone else!

You leftwing douchebags seem to believe that Republicans don't have any of the rights that you have.
He lied again. Every president since Nixon has turned them over. You are a brainwashed dupe. Change the God dam channel for crying out loud...

The issue is whether Congress can publish them without Trump's permission, you fucking dumbass.

They will be published. Trump requisites his right to privacy when he ran for the office of President.

The Constitiution requires financial disclosure by the President to ensure he’s not corruptible. We already know this President is not only corruptible, but totally corrupt.

I have no idea what the hell "requisites" is supposed to mean, but Trump didn't give up any of his rights when he decided to run for President.

The Constitution does not require financial disclosure. That's a law passed by Congress, and it doesn't include publishing your tax returns, dumbass.

Every time you dumbass snowflakes post in this forum the result is hilarious.

• President Donald Trump is insistent on releasing FBI and DOJ documents related to surveillance of campaign advisers, but he has received pushback from White House lawyers, according to multiple sources.

• Congressional sources say they expect Trump to release the records, but they have tempered their expectations on when they will be made public.

White House lawyers are actively reviewing controversial FBI and Department of Justice documents relating to the 2016 presidential campaign for possible declassification...

“We are confident that the FISA application will prove that the highest levels of the DOJ and FBI failed to provide the FISA court with critically important information when they requested a warrant to spy on Carter Page”

Other documents said to be under review by the counsel’s office are notes from a DOJ interview of Oher as well as documents related to the FBI’s use of a confidential informant to make contact with Trump campaign advisers. Ohr exchanged several messages with salacious dossier author Christopher Steele while his wife was working for the same firm that commissioned the document. Ohr used his relationship with Steele to push the dossier toward investigators looking into any purported connections between the Trump 2016 campaign and the Russian government.

For Mueller and the rest of Obama's Conspirators, the fecal matter is about to hit the oscillating rotator!
When is Trump going to release his taxes?

There ain't but two things I want to see out of Rump's taxes --
1, how much of a gap there is between his actual net worth and his fantasies of it, and
2, exactly what form he uses to account for those $130,000 payments. :deal:
Taxes don't show you're net worth, dumbass.

That's illegal, dumbass.

it's also illegal to release the secret FISA court subpoenas, but you claim the president is going to do that for his own political purpose and that's ok?

He lied again. Every president since Nixon has turned them over. You are a brainwashed dupe. Change the God dam channel for crying out loud...

The issue is whether Congress can publish them without Trump's permission, you fucking dumbass.

They will be published. Trump requisites his right to privacy when he ran for the office of President.

The Constitiution requires financial disclosure by the President to ensure he’s not corruptible. We already know this President is not only corruptible, but totally corrupt.

Could we get a source on that please?

And those democrats will take those rights away as soon as they can.

I have seen no evidence of democrats taking "those rights away".....I have, however, seen PLENTY of examples of REPUBLICANS wanting to deny rights;

I'm a Conservative. I support gay rights until they trample on my rights and flaunt their sexuality in the streets. I support individual freedom to make their own mistakes and live with them including doing drugs. Who the fuck doesn't support divorce besides catholics, do you think all conservatives are catholic? I'm Agnostic, not all Conservatives are christian.

yet most conservatives would insist they are!.....do you ever argue with any conservative who insists that REAL conservatives are christians? I'll bet not.

moore specifically states he believes the christian bible should be the source of law in the USA and that gays and atheists (don't worry...I'll make sure they know YOU are an atheist) should be criminalized, rounded up, incarcerated and, to save on tax dollars, executed for their crimes against god......

is that shit, too?

but the question was.....do you agree with roy moore and donald trump that gays and atheists should be criminalized simply for being gay or atheist? (please try to stick to the topic and not answer a different question....thanks so much....)
I don't recall Trump saying being gay should be a crime. I doubt even Roy Moore said that.

When is Trump going to release his taxes?

When you get an accounting degree and can understand them.

is that shit, too?

I don't recall Trump saying being gay should be a crime. I doubt even Roy Moore said that.
They didn't democrats lie it's what they do.

I can't wait till we see all of Kavanaugh papers and impeach him.
You have seen all of the Kavanaugh papers. What you haven't seen are the Bush papers that Kavanaugh merely handled and directed.

I doubt it, and we do not need a justice in that thinks the Potus is above the law and is backwards on abortion rights, and is pro corps rather than the worker.

Thank goodness we don't have one of those. They sound scary.

I have no idea what the hell "requisites" is supposed to mean, but Trump didn't give up any of his rights when he decided to run for President.

The Constitution does not require financial disclosure. That's a law passed by Congress, and it doesn't include publishing your tax returns, dumbass.

You may think so finger boy but no one takes you seriously anyway.

Trump promised repeatedly to make his tax return public. What’s he hiding?

One way or another, he will.

is that shit, too?

They didn't democrats lie it's what they do.
And every respected media and law enforcement in in the world LOL!

Well if they do get released, and that a big if, they should be very interesting reading.

Actually, extremely boring. Have you ever read legalese?

I not only read legalese, I can speak it and write it. It’s not boring. It’s very precise.

Maybe one in a million would think the documents would be fascinating. The rest would wait for a talking head to tell them what they're supposed to be furious about.

Obama's IRS couldn't come up with anything, so why do you think they would not have acted on whatever they found?

Answer: You are a dumbass.

/——/ So you libtards can twist and distort 100 pages of his return? Why would he do that?

/——/ So you libtards can twist and distort 100 pages of his return? Why would he do that?

But only that, the doofi wouldn't even read them. They'd wait for their favorite hate merchant to tell them what they're supposed to be upset about.

Forum List

Back