Liberals & Christianity

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thread after thread and post after post of Liberals (atheists, gays and lesbians, agnostics, etc.) spouting Christianity. It never ceases. Do you animals ever think about anything else? I, for one, am so tired of hearing your constant blathering about Christianity. Geeze!! Get something else on your minds for a change. Football or something. You are running the subject of Christianity into the ground. Get it off your minds and give the rest of us some peace. You sound like a bunch of holy-rollers.

Thread after thread and post after post of Liberals (atheists, gays and lesbians, agnostics, etc.) spouting Christianity. It never ceases. Do you animals ever think about anything else? I, for one, am so tired of hearing your constant blathering about Christianity. Geeze!! Get something else on your minds for a change. Football or something. You are running the subject of Christianity into the ground. Get it off your minds and give the rest of us some peace. You sound like a bunch of holy-rollers.

A much more important question is -

Who is forcing you to read posts?

Tha lawd!

I feel the same way about all the Kim Davis topics.... so boring..... so, I just don't read them......

this place can be like Fox, CNN, MSNBC or, Hollywood - - SSDD

No one. I am old enough to make up my own mind.

I feel the same way about all the Kim Davis topics.... so boring..... so, I just don't read them......

I figure these Liberals simply have to bitch about something. Actually everything. They are all professional "victims".

I figure these Liberals simply have to bitch about something. Actually everything. They are all professional "victims".
What about the prayer meeting? Is that "liberals" bitching too? Not that "liberals" can be Christian or anything. Or are you just opposed to people criticizing Christianity.

What about the prayer meeting? Is that "liberals" bitching too? Not that "liberals" can be Christian or anything. Or are you just opposed to people criticizing Christianity.

Hardly. I'm not opposed to mindless banter. Actually you Liberals amuse me. You are so easy to shake, so utterly insecure.

Hey, is this a thread where we can complain about Christians?

if you look carefully, the complaints are not about Christianity, but Christians past and present use of Christianity.

I thought the OP was a complaint about Liberals complaining about Christianity......

The ignorance of this is typical.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, an even larger number persons of faith.

Liberal Christians are making accurate, on-target observations with regard to conservative Christians who have blended their faith with the arrogance, intolerance, and hate common to most on the social right.

The vast majority of liberals are Christian, an even larger number persons of faith.

Liberal Christians are making accurate, on-target observations with regard to conservative Christians who have blended their faith with the arrogance, intolerance, and hate common to most on the social right.

A true Christian will be annoyed by someone claiming to be a Christian but twisting God's word.
It's like the story of the women that followed Paul around talking about God and salvation, but, she was actually demon possessed.

I'm not going to say who is a Christian or who is not, but, the Bible says "you will know them by their fruits".

God clearly created woman for man for sexual and marital relationship. Also, there are clear scriptures which states that "men laying with men" is an abomination to God. I'm not going to argue the point because it's very clear, and really, that is all that needs to be said about the matter.....

A true Christian will be annoyed by someone claiming to be a Christian but twisting God's word.
It's like the story of the women that followed Paul around talking about God and salvation, but, she was actually demon possessed.

I'm not going to say who is a Christian or who is not, but, the Bible says "you will know them by their fruits".

God clearly created woman for man for sexual and marital relationship. Also, there are clear scriptures which states that "men laying with men" is an abomination to God. I'm not going to argue the point because it's very clear, and really, that is all that needs to be said about the matter.....
Even you do not live by every rule in the Bible..

Even you do not live by every rule in the Bible..

Correct! We agree on something. Hurrah! :)

Liberals are just bitching about any and everything as usual. Victim mindset. Insecurity and fear of others.

Hey, is this a thread where we can complain about Christians?

if you look carefully, the complaints are not about Christianity, but Christians past and present use of Christianity.

Try to read what the thread is about. I tried to make it so clear a third grade mind could determine. Oh well.

Forum List

Back